Tokimeki Checkin - virgin territory

HA HA HA Kumiko…you never cease to amaze me with your interesting topic discussion.
Hmmmm…actually the word vn catcjes my eye first

Hmmm…pretty interesting topic, considering nowadays it’s like looking a needle in a haystack for a pure vn plus in a bishojo gaming, it’s the trickiest ever…the most innocent girl can turn out to be the…Hmmmmm…“interesting” girl

Well…after watching the slideshow again and using my selection skill, I would say more or less 6

Let’s see… How many virgins… Huh? Virgins??? cough cough (It caught me totally as a surprise). Sometimes makes me wonder how Kumiko-san can think out such interesting topics, jejeje

Well, back to the topic, I think that’s an unfair question. We don’t know that much from the characters, yet! Anyway, let’s make a wild guess… five???

he he he…
i think that one or two girls… no more… no less…
nyah ha ha ha!!

Hmm I would have to say 5 of the girls are virgins

i haven’t read it yet

BTW… what’s the price for the one that guess it?
(also… with virgins you are mentioning the ones that haven’t do any kind of sex? or the ones that still have their hymens??)

Kumiko having looked at the demo and the screen shots here are my guesses:

Ayumi: Takayuki’s childhood friend who wants to be more then a friend. She now works for him so she can be close to him.

Kumi: Of the three students, she looks the most embarrassed when the ps in a can is sprung in the sample screenshot. As well as the shot of her in the hot spring with her friends.

Mai: Looks to be an innocent with her blush on her as she is throwing the pail at you(Takayuki.) Also the shot of her and Takayuki together gives me the impression that this is her first time.

Kyoka: Has a dreamy look about her as if she hopes to find her first love in the demo and the screen shot.

These are my picks for the virgins. Here are my reasons for not picking the others:

Misato and Keiko I believe are yuri. Just from the pictures of them together, as well as the shot with Takayuki doing something to Misato and Keiko winking behind them.

Nanami and Matsuki both appear to have seen a ps by their reaction to the above mention can.

Yuki is a model/idol and I am sorry but I can not see anyone who is a model being innocent or a virgin for long

As for Makoto I do not know and have taken a fifty/fifty chance that she is not( describing her as a tomboy also did not help.)

So here are my choices four virgins, five non-virgins and a 50/50 crap shot.

After reading PJR’s post, I went and look the demo again. But, before entering into details, I will assume that we mean virgins as in “not had, so far, any sexual intercourse”, as girls may break the hymen by accident. So, who could, who could not.

1) Ayumi: just like PJR, she must be one of the virgins.

2) Makoto: I think she may not be one of the virgins, as she does not seem to have any commitment at all (unlike Ayumi). A bit more free-going, IMO.

3) Nanami: Probably not, but not for the same reason as PJR. She may be more of a “normal” girl, and she could have already had such an experience.

4) Kumi: Probably too curious for her own good… A no, here.

5) Natsuki: She is a tomboy. Probably another virgin here. (I am not biased that tomboy == virgin! She may be a tomboy because she had an unpleasant experience)

6) Kyoka: (BTW, Kumiko-san, 24 years old isn’t too old to be a debutante?) I will give this a 50/50. The reason is her “mysterious past”.

7) Yuki: ditto here as with PJR, almost no chance.

8) Keiko: For no particular reason, she seems to be one of the virgins. Probably because of the wormbook look of hers??? ^_^;

9) Misato: Nope, she doesn’t look like one of the still-virgins. Probably because she is a bit more outgoing than her friend Keiko?

10) Mai: Hmmmmm… well, though call, but let’s consider her one of the virgins.

So the tally of the virgins are: Ayumi, Natsuki, Kyoka (giving her the benefit of doubt) Keiko and Mai (ditto).

heh heh heh…
so i’ve to mention which’re the ones?
well… as i said… i think that olny one or two… no more… no less…
so… i think that…
if there must be only one… that’s Ayumi…
if i must choose two… those are Ayumi and Kumi…
so… that’s it…

Having got curious about the voting, I did a quick tally and with only four people listing who are virgins at the time of this post, here are the results:
Ayumi is in the lead with four full votes.
Mai is second with three full votes
Kumi is third with two full votes and one half vote(sandalphon)
Kyoka is fourth with one full and one half vote(nobody)
Tied with only one vote a piece: Keiko, Yuki, and Natsuki(sorry for my prior misspelling of her name)
And the ones that everybody so far agree have been around the block a few times, if not the town, with zero vote: Misato, Nanami, and Makoto.
I hope we can get more lists to flesh out this poll and maybe get someone to come to the defense of the honors of Misato, Nanami, and Makoto.

quote:
Originally posted by Nobody:
Mai-I think she is a virgin. She seems so shy. She has been so wrapped up in her art that she has never had any time for people around her. Besides, her name means May cherry-blossom. She is just starting to bloom.

Actually, Sakura Mai's name does not mean "May cherry-blossom" (hope somebody more Japanese fluent correct me if I am wrong).

Mai's name is written in kanji, not katakana, and, IIRC, that kanji is the one for dance. Sakura is her surname and isn't written with the cherry blossom kanji. Not sure about the meaning, though.

well kumiko, i would say that it is kind of impossible since that every h-game that looks like romance that i already played until now has AT LEAST one virgin girl…[fantasies, fantasies… ]

BTW…
what means the names of the girls in Snow Drop and Tokimeki ?

Dispicable! Discussing the virtue of such beautiful young ladies. And doing it in a public forum to boot!

You should all be ashamed of yourselves, you naughty little gossips.

I must defend their honor.

Has anybody seen my dueling pistols?

[This message has been edited by Mischief (edited 05-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Mischief (edited 05-04-2001).]

hey guys… trust me… obviously one of the virgins is Ayumi… the other… or others… i don’t know yet… hahahahaha

Kumiko is “great at being vague, cryptic and evasive”. “Kumiko is very good at making us feel frustrated and confused”. Nobody & Jason4 are not these traits that that all women are suppose to be good at doing to men.
at lease that what i have found so why should Miss Kumiko be any different.

quote:
Originally posted by PJR:
Having got curious about the voting, I did a quick tally and with only four people listing who are virgins at the time of this post, here are the results:
Ayumi is in the lead with four full votes.
Mai is second with three full votes
Kumi is third with two full votes and one half vote(sandalphon)
Kyoka is fourth with one full and one half vote(nobody)
Tied with only one vote a piece: Keiko, Yuki, and Natsuki(sorry for my prior misspelling of her name)
And the ones that everybody so far agree have been around the block a few times, if not the town, with zero vote: Misato, Nanami, and Makoto.
I hope we can get more lists to flesh out this poll and maybe get someone to come to the defense of the honors of Misato, Nanami, and Makoto.

The voting is still the same as it was eight days ago. Sandalphon and Nobody have both in that time reaffirmed their belief that Ayumi is a virgin. Will anyone else take a chance and say who they believe is a virgin?

By the way how many virgins are in Snow Drop Miss Kumiko? I think only two: Kyoka and Honami. Anyone else want to say? We have until the middle of next week for honest guesses on this question.

… and…today… i still keep my word… one of the virgins… is Ayumi… no doubts about it…

quote:
Originally posted by Nobody:
It refers to a custom, a tradition or a privilege, now a written law. Its other meanings include "soup, gravy." It was an extra or perk. A legal law, as in one written in a legal code, would be Lex. You could not find Jus Primae Noctis in any Medieval lexicon. As I said, it may have happened on occasion, but the majority of the mythos around it arose during the French Revolution as propaganda.

Nobody
The mythos were around before the the French Revolution. As that Mozart wrote an comic opera on the subject called the "Marriage of Figaro". This opera was based on a book (sorry do not know the name) that was banned by most of the royal houses of Europe as being a threat to their way of life.
quote:
Originally posted by Kumiko Kamiyama:
Well, asking about Snow Drop would go under the Snow Drop topic, right? But Kumiko won't tell anyway... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

FYI
I have post the Snow Drop virgin question under the Snow Drop-Basic Comments thread.