Kyoko from Crescendo
Chris from princess waltz
Natsume from Edelweiss

those are just to name a few
list a reason or not
list an order or not
try to do at least 5
if you want to list Heroines from game in japanese please do a separate list

Ok, I’ll bite, top 5 off the top of my head in no particular order.

Ruby - Brave Soul - Beautiful thief who steals from the rich and gives to an orphanage, who also gives me exp points as I complete her route?
Emiru - The Sagara Family - Closet cosplay fetishist with abandonment issues who’s willing to do anything to keep the main character around.
Yuki - Tokimeki Check In!- The morning after “the conquest” she demands the main character tell her he loves her, if not, he has to surrender his wallet. Seriously, that had me cracking up for 20 minutes.
Sarina - KiraKira - A rich, beautiful, but sickly guitarist with a heart of gold that’s so out of the main characters league it’s unreal. Winning these types of routes always makes me feel good.
Mei - Edelweiss - The ever-fantastic breaking down of the student/teacher barrier, it’s kinda taboo, so yeah. Plus there’s the whole background behind Mei in general, which makes getting her love even more satisfying. None of this “love everyone equally” BS when you finally get her route done.

Hah, looking at that list, there’s a very common theme. Ah well, a handful is never enough. :twisted:

*edit, Ah, I see. I’m supposed to list reasons as well, alright, added.

Saki - Snow Sakura (chocolate…)
Aeka - YMK (poor girl)
Nekoko/Hiroko - YMK (I understand her)
Kaoru - Yin Yang Xchange Alternative (yes, wierd, but the feminine routes are awesome)
Yuka - Crescendo (the last few lines are great)
Ayano - Private Nurse (she is sweet)

POSSIBLE SPOILER for Heart de Roommate

Any of the girls from Heart de Roommate (… and yes, she lives… no one is changing my mind)

Hisui/Kohaku - Tsukihime (well there is a fan-translation out)
Mio/Mao - Figures of Happiness

Twicest - though the former is only in the bonus material and the latter is never together.

Can I name games that don’t have an English translation yet, but one is underway (and probably soon-ish to be released)? If so:

Matsuri - Kazoku Keikaku. Oh god, Matsuri ;_;
Aselia - Eien no Aselia

Otherwise, ones that have (released) english translations:
Ikumi - MOON.
Misaki - ONE
Mai - Kanon
Ain - Phantom ~Phantom of Inferno~
Tina - DESIRE

Let’s see…

1. Kisaragi Rei (Snow Sakura) - To date, my favourite bishoujo in english-translated games. Liked her look, liked her style, liked her story. I would probably go crazy for a girl like her in real life.
  2. Saeki (Bible Black) - What’s not to love about this crazy, horny, greedy for power bitch? Too bad the game didn’t have a route where: a) she is the main enemy; b) you convince her in joining forces to gain control over the school.
  3. Mizuki Kotori (Cosplay Fetish Academy) - The submissive type, you could probably control her like a puppet and she would be happy to let you do so. Also, I like her clumsy way of apologizing.
  4. Shirakawa Kotori (Da Capo) - In a game where nothing is particularly good except its cast of characters, Kotori is the best character. In a better game, she would have really shone. But don’t worry Kotori, I still love you :smiley:
  5. Angela Victoire Blendin (Princess Waltz) - Beautiful, strong, fierce, passionate. A splendid character that, sadly, didn’t get enough space in a game dominated by Chris.

If you count fan-traslations, too, then the absolute first place goes to Tohsaka Rin. Apart from being an amazing character, her route and her ending are the best of FSN.

P.S. Too bad japanese games aren’t included. I’m playing Hoshizora no Memoria now, and the cast is so good, I would probably put something like four of them in the list of my favourite heroines ever :smiley:

Saber - F/SN (after her, other routes were boring for me)
Akiha - Tsukihime (her hair!!!)
Kaho - Crescendo (probably the only heroine that made me go for her during the game, despite my original choice. Not a good idea, though)
Emiru - Sagara Family (no reason to play anymore after her route)
Maki - Gang Rape Club (her ass is the best)

It IS a great game, isn’t it? I was all set to name it as the top eroge for 2009 until Mugen Kairou 2 and Une Fille Blanche came along =P

Just beautiful stuff.

Alright, here’s my picks:
Aeka (YMK)
Rin Tohsaka (FSN) (while my fav. path is Heaven’s Feel, and I think Shirou and Sakura are damn cute together, Rin’s still the coolest heroine of the game in my opinion)
Arcueid and Ciel (Tsukihime (if Shiki can’t choose between them, why should I?)
Lun-Lun (Princess Waltz)
Ayumi (Tokimeki Check In)
Sakuya (Yin Yang Xchange Alternative (looks and acts alot like Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh)
Elise Triad (Critical Point)
Hiromi Yanagi (Do You Like Horny Bunnies?)
Cocoa (Bazooka Cafe)
Hitomi (Chain)

I wonder how many people are going to add Haru of GSM once the translation patch is finished?

Al right… I’ll take a nip of this hook as well :wink:

1. Tohsaka Rin - Fate/Stay night - I simply loved this girl, teasing behaviour, being clever, having loads of mood swings… given that Shirou was dense as hell, she always made me smile with her different reactions to whatever he did or said.
  2. Hiyama Kozue - Snow Sakura - This was the game that got me into visual novels to begin with, and she was the route I pursued from the start… until very recently she was my favourite heroine, just because of her sarcastic personality and again a person that seems somewhat smarter then the rest.
  3. Saber - Fate/Stay night - The heroines of this game was awesome, and for a long time I was pretty sure I liked Saber more then Rin… and on some days I’d probably pick Saber over Rin if I was to replay the game again… Loveable as hell, but naive and hot tempered, you just can’t fail with that set-up :wink:
  4. Chris - Princess Waltz - She somehow reminded me quite a bit about Saber, not just how they where drawn but also personality wise… they shared a lot of the same characteristics which all in all is a good thing from my point of view.
  5. Kirimiya Mizuki - Yume Miru Kusuri - I think she was my first route in YMK but I’m not entirely sure, but she definitely gave her flavour to the game… and when I revisit the game she’s always the route I pick… probably for many of the same reasons as Rin and Kozue, a character which is clever and likes to tease will always get me… Mizuki had another asset though, which was that she was extremely awkward in many situations which made it all the more fun.

Hmm, seems like I pick many of the same personalities over and over again, clever brunettes and naive blondes… who would have thought?

My favorites from various H-games
Suzushiro- Princess Waltz
Sarina- KiraKira
Natsume- Edelweiss

:mrgreen:

My top characters, in order, mainly from games available in English.

1. Natsume Rin (Little Busters)
  2. Sakagami Tomoyo (Clannad)
  3. Tohsaka Rin (FSN)
  4. Komachi Tsugumi (Ever 17)
  5. Tohno Akiha (Tsukihime)
  6. Tachibana Saki (Snow Sakura)

I didn’t list reasons because you can probably spot the pattern.

Some of my favorites in alphabetical game order:

Narumi - Bazooka Cafe
Kaori - Crescendo
Ryo - Do You Like Horny Bunnies?
Tsugumi - Ever17
Tohsaka - Fate/stay night
Mana - Hourglass of Summer

Hmmm… something’s wrong with my list… oh yeah:

Aoba - Family Project

Still waiting for the game, but come on, I think it’s obvious who my favorite is gonna be.

As for me, the best will always be [b]Aeka /b since I love cute, shy and submissive girls totaly devoted to you :twisted:

… then …

1. Saki (Snow Sakura)

2. Kana (Kana little sister)

3. Drei (Phantom)

4. La (True Remembrance)

Well… I haven’t played many bishoujo games, but I like these characters in no particular order:

Aeka from Yume Miru Kusuri.
Kaho from Hourglass of Summer.
Kana from Kana Little Sister.
Minamo from Figures of Happiness.
Nurse Junko from Three Sister’s Story.
Raidy from the Lightning Warrior series.

My favorites:

1. Elise Triad (Critical Point)
  2. Claire (Brave Soul)
  3. Hina (Little Mermaid)
  4. Sakuya (Yin Yang XCA)

Maria (Private Nurse)
Miyu, Kaori, Yuka (Crescendo)
Silk (Tottemo Pheromone)
Ruruka Sagara (The Sagara Family)

In no Particular Order (Except the 1st one)

Claire, Brave Soul. Reason she is number one is that, out of all the girls in the game, She is the only one who truly loves you. She Never leaves you even if she disagrees with the mission you are doing.

Shinigami-Chan (Miss Death), Shiwase no Kitachi (Figures of Happiness), Reason She makes my list, is because She has one of my all time Favorite Character Designs.

Emiru, The Sagara Family. As a Recent Emiru convert, I have come to appreciate her enthusiasm for Cosplay. :mrgreen:

Marina Hojoh, EVE Series, A girl that kicks ass, takes names, is hot, and has a thing for older guys? Sign me up.

Kaori, Crescendo, She was scorching hot, and during her Storyline, you see how much all the other girls love you too, by helping the 2 of you get together in her good ending.

Narg seconds these selections. :o

A true Tsukihime twincest fanboy can identify which is Hisui and which is Kohaku. :twisted:

There’s a fanlation of Devils Devel Concept ongoing, so one day the Nanagi twincest can be added. Peach Princess has fraternal twincest in Cosplay Fetish Academy (although I prefer the identical variety).

1. [size=150]Yuka (Crescendo)[/size]
    My absolute favorite, I replayed her route countless times. I loved the game, but if there wasn’t Yuka in it, it would probably be just another VN. And such a great story, sends shivers down my spine everytime I play. <3

2. Lun-Lun (Princess Waltz)
    The only heroine that made me literally LOL. The “accidental kiss” scene was hilarious! “Damn the rules of comics!” xDD

3. Rin (Fate/Stay Night)
    Some of the best dialogue in the game, and what a character!

4. Chisato (X-Change 2-3)
    I don’t really know why I like her, just a very good match of looks and personality. I wouldn’t want to be experimented on though! :slight_smile:

5. Chizuru (I’m Gonna Serve You 4)
    More of a good memory, as this was my first VN, and I really liked her story back then.