Tsukihime has returned!

Probably best then, to agree we disagree. You’re more civil than most people I argue with. 8)

Well it should make you happy that, they are working on a new series, in addition to the remake. Hoshizora Meteo and Kimura Kou are the scenario writers.

Well it’s been near 10 years that i’m lurking on the net… So i can see when a post will goes in a uselless Troll,Flame or/and Quote wars and since English is not my native language, i’ll screw up and sometime write thing who make no sense or/and who can be easily misintepreted and it will cause only further problems… So it’s the best to stop when it’s still possible ^^

Wow… This Tsukihime renewal isn’t due until late 2009 or early 2010 according to some Japanese fan posts.

I don’t think Sacchin can hold out that long, without killing more people for this inexcusable tardiness.

New Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai, if only they made a Tsukihime anime… I’d die happily…

A new version of the Anime?
No because the anime of Tsukihime was released in 2003.

THERE IS NO TSUKIHIME ANIME!!! THERE.IS.NO.TSUKIHIME.ANIME!

Oh, God someone kill me…

OBEY. OBEY. OBEY. OBEY. OBEY. OBEY.

whistle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSkHhtF7iJQ

:twisted:

You’re mistaken: there’s no Tsukihime anime. Just ask the fans. :smiley:

Well if you listen the fan for this or this title a lot of anime don’t exist :wink:

Considering that even Nasu disowned it…

BY ORDER OF THE GOD-EMPEROR OF MANKIND YOU WILL CEASE YOUR HERESY MIRAGE, OR YOU WILL FACE HIS DIVINE WRATH!
THE EMEROR PROTECTS HUMANITY FROM THE CHAOS OF THE DAEMONS AND THEIR WICKED CREATIONS WHICH YOU SPREAD!

Can i at least keep the mangas published by DR.MASTER? I think it’s pretty cool. :lol:

And what about the somewhat sequel to TSUKIHIME, Kara no Kyoukai the anime? I believe it’s going to be released soon?

Someone please help Narg out here. Does this take place in the Tsukihime/FATE Universe, or is it an “alternate reality” setting? IIRC, Shiki Ryogi is the “protype” for the Tohno Shiki. So… err… where does this story exactly fit?

Kinda crazy there’s all these “Eyes of Death” Shiki’s running around in the Type-Moon Universe. Unless of course, there’s some really cool secret plot that’s going to tie all this together. :expressionless:

It takes place in the same universe as everything else (Tsukihime/Fate/DDD/Angel Notes etc.), although whether KnK occurs in an ‘alternate’ to Tsukihime’s version of the universe is impossible to determine.
It’s definitely not a sequel or anything like that, just another story.

There’s some info HERE.

Apparently, it’s a separated story, but some characters from this story have connections with characters from TSUKIHIME. I was told some of them can even make a short cameo.

You can say that’s another story with other characters inside the same world. :wink:

So what’s your point?

Phillip K.Dick disowed Blade Runner too… ^^

Simple: There is no Tsukihime anime.

All arguments to the contrary, is nothing more than a Xentu sponsored conspiracy against the free world, to discredit all that’s pure and good in the world.

Move along people… there’s nothing else to see here. :mrgreen:

How can you disown something that doesn’t exist?

… And Nasu disowned it? When did that happen?

That particular nonexistent anime is so bad that even its nonexistence is a cyst upon the face of the world.