Tsukushite Agechau 4 -I'm Gonna Serve You : Our Honeymo

I believe the LMM mouse pad is just a random gift. I got it from PeaPri a loooong time ago. At least 6 months ago during a bulk order from them.

I have yet to recieve a gift from them with an order since then, well I guess the Kango 2 poster with Brave Soul is a gift.

quote:
Originally posted by Allarian:
I have yet to recieve a gift from them with an order since then, well I guess the Kango 2 poster with Brave Soul is a gift.

I really don't want to sound greedy having gone two for two with the last orders when it comes to gifts, but those cards really look cool!

Despite that fact they said these card sets are rare, I take it they currently sell them somewhere as a set or sold them at one time? Just wondering out of perhaps what someone once called a general insatiable curiosity.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-26-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Allarian:
I believe the LMM mouse pad is just a random gift. I got it from PeaPri a loooong time ago. At least 6 months ago during a bulk order from them.

I received one, along with some other cool stuff, from them as well. Also during a bulk order.

Wai! Wai! Omake! Wai!

... *coughs*

Anyway. My theory is that they got a bunch of the omake from LMM: Pandora's Box and were giving that away.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Anyway. My theory is that they got a bunch of the omake from LMM: Pandora's Box and were giving that away.

I'm sorry at one time I think I knew what omake means but now I am drawing a blank, what does it mean?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
I'm sorry at one time I think I knew what omake means but now I am drawing a blank, what does it mean?

Omake. Literally meaning (I think) "extra". Refers to little bonus gimmicks thrown in. Blue Seed has them at the end of each volume of episodes. To Heart (the anime) has them as well.

Game makers in Japan like to include them in special boxed editions. Little My Maid: Pandora's Box was so named beause it came with lots of cool things packed inside, and not just the game.

Think Working Designs.

That’s pretty much the translation I know, although I think I’ve also heard it translated as “bonus”.

Omake can take various forms. Of course those extra gifts but they also include such things like the 2nd disc in TCI. Because the second disc is a bit “extra” than what is necessary for the game. And you can even consider all those little “easter eggs” in DVD’s nowadays as omake… (Which reminds me, I forgot to go find the last one for Noir… )

Cool thank you for the answer to my question. I really have to try a little harder I guess as I am trying it learn Japanese and still am not recongizing words perhaps studies already.

No problem. You have to start somewhere. And for the most part, we do try to answer any questions to the best of our abilities…

Yeah I got my copy today. I am surprisedI was not expecting it unitl either Mon or Tues due to Thanksgiving.

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:
Yeah I got my copy today. I am surprisedI was not expecting it unitl either Mon or Tues due to Thanksgiving.

Got mine too and got the cards with it.