Tsukushite Agechau 4 -I'm Gonna Serve You : Our Honeymo

G-Collectiond just set a release date of Nov 25th. They also have announced another upcoming title Heart de Roommate from Angel Smile. Its odd for them to annouce a release date so far in advance.

Probably they are just sick of us harassing them about when it’s going to be released Of course didn’t it origionally have a date of 11-12?

November 25 Is the shipping date, So dont expect to get it until December 1… heh

(Reason i say this is because its getting close to the time were everyone starts sending off packages…)

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 11-07-2003).]

Hmm, looks like I know what I’m buying myself for my birthday…

Just kidding. Actually, I’m seriously thinking about getting Minna de Tsukushite Agechau. Decisions, decisions…

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:
G-Collectiond just set a release date of Nov 25th. They also have announced another upcoming title Heart de Roommate from Angel Smile. Its odd for them to annouce a release date so far in advance.

They did originally say November 12, that is true, but they seem to have pushed it back for the Christmas Rush time period. Interesting choice of timing, and that sounds like an interesting title they are talking about releasing as an upcominging title. the Heart De Roommate. Is that one part of a series?

They really had this one ready…
anyway its ordered, i finally came to the realization as to why they picked the next title they did… from what dave over on their board said a game like that tends to be a quick pick up and release title… and it puts 1 more title in before x-mas…

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
They really had this one ready...
anyway its ordered, i finally came to the realization as to why they picked the next title they did... from what dave over on their board said a game like that tends to be a quick pick up and release title... and it puts 1 more title in before x-mas...

That is what I just said in the other thread. I am frankly amazed that they have it ready before midnight on the east coast this time, when last time it was after 2:30 am.

You mean the next title after this one tends to be a quick pick up one? That one which some of us here have already expressed little interest in? Well it would be before Christmas, it has a release date of December 15th, though frankly I am more interested in the release date of Heart de Roommate.

Should we be concerned though that no longer appears on their site? granted it says the upcoming title is the title the next announce for release on the 15th, but should that be of concern of just something that they have not updated yet?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-24-2003).]

On another note…

Good Heavens, the girl with the silver hair is blessed with huge melons

Why oh why do most bishojo characters appear as if they’ve had helium pumped into their chests?

Nice character designs otherwise, though.

I see that they changed the release date for the new Zyx title to Dec 23.

Darn it! I totally forgot to order Minna de Tsukushite Agechau the other week! I wanted to at least make a go at that game before this one. I’m just way too young to be this senile!

I wouldn’t be overly concerned that Heart de Roommate is no longer is mentioned. I think they’ve done something like that once before. (So many titles, it’s hard to remember sometime.) I would guess it’ll still come out early next year.

And I’m very tempted to make a helium joke but I’m trying to behave myself…a little…

As i have said in the past, they are welcome to some delays… id actually feel better if they had a few more than they do…

I mean im all for em to keep the games coming, but let us catch up! heh

Oh NOW you get free cards!
I see you order ASAP and you get no card… but order now and GET SOME CARDS!
heh

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 11-25-2003).]

quote:
As i have said in the past, they are welcome to some delays... id actually feel better if they had a few more than they do...

I mean im all for em to keep the games coming, but let us catch up! heh

I see you order ASAP and you get no card.. but order now and GET SOME CARDS!
heh

So those of us that ordered about 10:30 last night on the East Coast don't get the cards??? Those look like cool cards too, here is hoping they come with the game I ordered.

See I am always one for saying keep them coming, if people start to get lax, for whatever the reason, it is hard to get them up to steam again when you want them up to steam.

You know this is the second time in a row they have done that with the next game release date too, remember this was first announced as the 15th was it, then suddenly the next day just coming in November.

I received those cards when I ordered Cresendo.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
So those of us that ordered about 10:30 last night on the East Coast don't get the cards??? Those look like cool cards too, here is hoping they come with the game I ordered.

See I am always one for saying keep them coming, if people start to get lax, for whatever the reason, it is hard to get them up to steam again when you want them up to steam.

I was kidding, actually more than likely anyone that ordered the game before they run out of decks will get the cards.

quote:
Originally posted by DragonLord:
I received those cards when I ordered Cresendo.

Man maybe I should stop ordering early then. Gueeze I didn't get no bookmark, no playing cards when I ordered cresendo [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

OH well lucky I check this board often cuz I forgot all about it being released today [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Now to see if I can pry myself off of BS to give this an early spin when it comes in.

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Man maybe I should stop ordering early then. Gueeze I didn't get no bookmark, no playing cards when I ordered cresendo [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

OH well lucky I check this board often cuz I forgot all about it being released today [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] Now to see if I can pry myself off of BS to give this an early spin when it comes in.

Well I did get a bookmark when ordering Crescendo and a LMM mousepad from Brave Soul nut still would like the cards. Ah too much work too little sleep and small things jump out at you as things to be worried about, thank goodness for a few days off this week.

quote:
I see you order ASAP and you get no card.. but order now and GET SOME CARDS!
heh

I had been going to wait until Heart de Roommate came out. Now I think I shall order. I have got 3 games I need to order anyway - Hitozuma Wives' Club, Crescendo, and Agechau.

Anyone know if it's just a smattering of the cards, or if it's a full set?

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Anyone know if it's just a smattering of the cards, or if it's a full set?

From G-Collections:

"This is such a rare item with a full deck of 78 cards!"

Sigh. I don't know if I want the cards enough to warrant paying $18 shipping. And the quantities are limited, so there's no guarantee that we'll recieve them.

quote:
Originally posted by Interzone:
From G-Collections:

"This is such a rare item with a full deck of 78 cards!"

Sigh. I don't know if I want the cards enough to warrant paying $18 shipping. And the quantities are limited, so there's no guarantee that we'll recieve them.

True but if it is a game you want to get anyway is it not worth the risk? Or are you waiting for a few more games to come out in order to order in bulk?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Well I did get a bookmark when ordering Crescendo and a LMM mousepad from Brave Soul nut still would like the cards. Ah too much work too little sleep and small things jump out at you as things to be worried about, thank goodness for a few days off this week.

Awwww man how come you got all the goodies, I didn't get a LMM mousepad. Guess it was a preorder item [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] Oh well as long as i get the cards for this order I think i'll be happy