Twincest is Best

I wish I hadn’t seen that…
SOB wants to take out all the perverts of the world?! HAH come and get me.

This should restore the balance. :slight_smile:

[ 10-23-2007, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Thank you very much.

still wonders why people obsess over twins

Poor OLF…

I pray that one day you will know the wonderfull joy of twincest… amen

Don’t worry OLF… I’ve learned to understand that some people can’t handle twincest. :wink:

Oh… and that link is not 100% worksafe. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well now that you have, the rest of the movie won’t shock you. As i said, that was by far the most disturbing part.

How about this:

Sometimes a girl is really perfect - that perfect that there only remains one way of acquiring more happiness besides being with her: being with her twice at the same time in order to double her perfection.

In that approach, twins can come in quite handy - at least at first glance… :stuck_out_tongue:

Well as far as English ero games go: Figures of Happiness has twins, but the sisters don’t actually sex each other… nor do you get to sex them at the same time… but it’s the closest thing we’ve got in English. Maybe if more people keep bothering Peter with the Faith of Twincest like me, perhaps we’ll get better results. :slight_smile:

http://www.peachprincess.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PP&Product_Code=GC027&Category_Code=BG2

Ero anime? Hmmm… to be honest, I don’t bother with the sub/dub market in the US, so I’m in the dark. I do know, that Midnight Sleazy Train 2 (which is a shitty anime version of Saishuu Chikan Densha 2) has a short twincest scene, because people kept telling me about it when I had my site way back when.

Straight off the top of my head, there’s a one shot OVA called Imooto Twins (¬ã`¬ñ¬Öx2 ¬Ç¬¢¬Ç√†¬Ç¬§¬Ç√Ü ¬Éc¬ÉC¬É"¬ÉY) that totally wins my approval… it even has a funny (or is it sad?) ending. Not sure if that one got picked up by a US distributor though… when I did a Google search, pirate sites popped up. Go figure. :slight_smile: It’s based off a non-hentai PS2 series called Futakoi (sometimes Twin Girls) - which was pretty much a b-game about dating twins. :slight_smile:

http://www.mediaworks.co.jp/users_s/gs/futakoi

[ 10-24-2007, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Adam Double Factor does have some twincest as well, and at the same time: Mika and Miki. The game overall though isn’t worth playing unless you can play and understand the final chapter, which is in japanese.

Tsukihime as well: Hisui and Kohaku and it’s much better than the previous title, though you can’t get in any scenes together in the main storyline.

DiviDEAD had twin sisters, but you only ever had the chance to do one of them, so i’m not sure it classifies as twincest. It’s borderline at best.

[ 10-24-2007, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Hmmm… I keep forgetting about that one. Probably because it’s so old. :slight_smile:

Not a chance in hell, man. :roll:

Might also be a few more than could be classified as twincest if we go by your definition:

…but i doubt that is what F88ty was asking for, which is why I didn’t intially mention it.

[ 10-25-2007, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Owww, come on. Whats wrong?
Why dont you like twincest?

He mentioned his reasons before. Basically, the thing that make twincest so appealing and perfect, are not appealing and perfect to him. Told ya he was crazy. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah… classifying twincest… here was my first attempt (still a work in progress):

First Class, Special Category, Unlimited License
Terminology: Twincest, Only Two. These are identical siblings who are only attracted to each other. Since this relationship is closed-circuit and doesn’t allow for a third partner to join in, it isn’t raved about too much. Normally used for angst driven stories where the siblings are of opposite sex, leading towards Daisuki Oniichan Syndrome - a subject that’s worthy of a thesis of its own. Example: Iku and Yori (Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru)

First Class, Third Category, Unlimited License
Terminology: Twincest, Unison. The pinnacle of twincest evolution, this is the designation for twins with incestuous inclination towards each other and a willingness to share the same romantic interest without being coerced or convinced. Until that special someone is found however, the pair will endlessly satisfy each other in ways that fanboys and fangirls find incredibly relevant to their interests. Despite the obvious universal appeal to this scenario - they share at the same time from the get go - it’s not as widespread as one would think: probably due to that silly thing writers insist on calling plot and character development. Bah! Example: Mana and Mayu (MinDeaD BlooD)

Second Class, Third Category, Unlimited License
Terminology: Twincest, Must Be Three. Twins who share the same romantic interest and have incestuous intentions for each other, but did not begin like this from the start of the relationship. Most twin loves in anime and manga reach this result at the end, although there’s usually a love triangle and heartbreaking melodrama on the way. As such, in certain cases the shared romantic interest will sleep with each sibling individually before the awesome threesomes occur. Example: Mizuho and Maho (Saishuu Chikan Densha 2)

Second Class, Third Category, Limited License
Terminology: Sharing. Identical siblings who’ve come to an agreement to share the same love interest, but aren’t actually incestuous towards each other. This type of relationship is normally found in series that take great strides to avoid hentai and remain relatively pure (moe). However, it does not prevent the occasional symmetrical docking or working together seductively to win their mutual love. Technically not twincest, although many make the mistake of classifying it as such. Example: The entire female cast of Futakoi (aka Twin Girls)

Second Class, Second Category, Limited License
Terminology: Divided. Twins who have different love interests, or where only one is actively dating, yet the two remain friendly with each other. This is the commonly accepted work safe relationship that does not instantly offend overzealous religious institutions into open warfare. Normally considered a “half victory” if the relationship had both twins interested in the same individual at one point. Example: Rea and Rio (Clover Heart’s)

Second Class, First Category, Limited License
Terminology: Parallel. The scenario when one twin has a love interest that the other despises for one reason or another, but still remains close with their sibling. In most cases, the jealous twin will be single and frequently accompany the dating pair to “keep an eye” on them, thus making something of an inseparable trio. If the troublesome sibling can be properly sated, the overall relationship may evolve into something more beneficial - like Third Category with Unlimited License. w00t! Example: Sango and Ruri (To Heart 2)

Third Class, Third Category, Limited License
Terminology: Stingy. This condition occurs when twins seek the affection of the same individual, but neither can find common ground for sharing or letting the other win. How things ultimately end up is often determined by the romantic interest or a suitable life crisis. Normally used for heavy drama when previously friendly twins now oppose each other due to romantic rivalry. In this case, it’s commonly a stepping stone towards achieving true twincest and a test for true love. Example: Mio and Mao (Figures of Happiness)

Third Class, Second Category, Limited License
Terminology: Rivals. The sadist’s ultimate dream: twins who want to share the same lover, yet only seek to hurt (but not murder) each other in the process. Practically unheard of and relatively theoretical, as it requires sharing and hating, yet acceptance of this situation from the romantic interest. Example: Mion and Shion (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)

Third Class, First Category, Limited License
Terminology: Baka! Baka! Both twins hate you and each other. God finds inequity in Humanity because of this, and thus begins the End Times. Angels cry. Souls are damned. Creation is undone. Good job asshole. Example: Inconceivable. It defies all logic.

Third Class, Special Category, No License
Terminology: Twincide. Twins have no romantic relationship with anyone and simply wish to kill each other. Why God? WHY!? Example: Dante and Virgil (Devil May Cry 3)

… or maybe because it’s -kinda- bad?

Serina from Atelier Kaguya (Team Heartbeat) has twincest. I’m somewhat inclined to believe it’s fraternal and not identical - however the descriptive text for the twins openly state that Serina is developing sooner than Yukina, so they might end up identical again after a few more years.

http://p-kaguya.sakura.ne.jp/products_HB/serina/index.html

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=65381

I’ll just mention it here, just in case. :wink:

Well, considering your classificiation scheme lists the 2 from Boku Wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru as identical twins when they clearly aren’t (identical twins are the same gender), I’m not sure how much it REALLY matters to you :smiley:

[quote]
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
[b] Well, considering your classificiation scheme lists the 2 from Boku Wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru as identical twins when they clearly aren’t (identical twins are the same gender), I’m not sure how much it REALLY matters to you :slight_smile:

The brother is so identical to his sister, if he wears a wig and padded bra, no one can tell them apart. Trap? Naw… he’s the player! One of the few games, where you can get “true” twincest.

Okay that game has twincest galore. Which is good.

But I bet there’s no translation for it, is there? Which is bad.

Heh, screw god for that little incident with the Tower Of Babel.