Twincest is Best

Here’s a link to download the translation of the first chapter of a twincest h manga which I’m sure should appeal to fellow fans (it’s loli just to warn the picky people):

(link removed, just go to SaHa’s website if you want to read the translation, but as Narg said, support the original author, especially so he can make more of these)

The title is Itazura Koneko Twins.

(on a side not and to give proper credit, all thanks goes to SaHa for translating this one)

Is that a scanslation? I don’t think those are kosher to post here …

I was wondering about that myself…

Moar proof why twincest is best… even in martial combat. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SrEqCETYWQ

Moral of the day? Hire twin bodyguards.

Now I wanna play some Hisui + Kohaku in Melty Blood. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not… You can kinda get away with posting a screenshot or cropped page image, but not the entire shebang – cause VERY few people would buy the real thing after owning a full copy. I know you mean well and hate piracy like the rest of us, but you might wanna remove that link DarkFusion, before a Mod sees it.

The Japanese title of that work is: ???Twins

This is the official site for it. Info on where you can buy it should be there. Always support and link to the original creators. :slight_smile:

EDIT
Saw replays of a reality show called 8th & Ocean because it has hawt twins in it. Sadly the duo are an example of twincide. Narg recommends people avoid. :frowning:

I found an RPG that has twincest in it called “Mine Fukaki Se ni Tayutau Uta”

Getchu link: http://210.155.150.152/soft.phtml?id=99341

Official site: http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu008.html

Apparently in this one, you play as Cloud Strife’s long lost brother.

To Narg-san, not sure if you’ve heard the news, but it looks like there’s going to be a new company that’s going to be releasing more of the games we love, and two of them come from the company Circus. Take a look at the two games that they have up to show on their site here:

http://www.mangagamer.com/

Let’s just say I think you’ll like the game on the right even if it is light themed :wink: (don’t know much about it though, so I can’t say for sure if it features the level of twincest you’re hoping for or not)

Check this topic for more info:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5295

Be sure to check the hentai link vecause there are a few more titles that have twincest in them. One of which involves two male twins :slight_smile:

I’ve been reading Vampire: The Masquerade books and I may have found ultimate twincest in Malkav.
Whats cooler than twelve identical, insane, hive-mind bound, goth-loli’s?

It would appear Lune has a twincest title for late release.

Ran across this lolitastic oldie from G-work on DLsite.

Nice, I’ve been reading some pages of this twincest sanctuary and I must say I like what I’ve seen :smiley:

One thing I didn’t see was any meganekko twincest which is of course ]A shame, BUT I know I’m speaking with professionals here and this will be corrected right away… :wink:

Of course there is! :smiley:

So there’s a Da Capo for girls coming out…

And it has twins! :smiley:
Maybe I should go beg the folks at MangaGamer for this one…

You, sir, are a god.

To the person who shall remain unnamed, who suggested that I should try Clannad: You and I need to have a nice long talk. It was NOT what Narg wanted. You lied to me. All those promotional artwork lied to me. All those fan artists lied to me.

You have crushed Narg’s spirits, and this transgression can ONLY be fixed by finding twincest as it was meant to be enjoyed… not the BLASPHEMY of Clannad.

I haven’t been this disappointed since the Shion and Mion fiasco. :cry:

Is there an official fan disk that fixes this transgression?

Unfortunately Narg is SOL… Clannad isn’t even an eroge… However it is a really nice game… but no twincest for Narg.

Now, that /IS/ a very nice picture of the Fujibayashi twins…

It doesn’t have to have ero to be twincest. Case in point: Futakoi

They divide and don’t share: that’s the failure. :cry:

This is true. However Key is known for their Baaaaawwwwwww factor, not their twincest factor… Narg will have to forage elsewhere, I am afeared…

Nope… there’s only Tomoyo After. But twins aside :P, I’m interested to know what you think of Clannad.

I only played Clannad because it was pointed out there were twins, and the same crew also assisted in making Futari de Hitotsu no Koigokoro. Seems all the “twincest energies” that should have been in Clannad, resulted in the creation of Futari. :o

Clannad is really not my kind of title to be honest: and the division of twincest made me upset. So if making Narg sad was the goal they wanted, Clannad got it. When its not a dark eroge and devoid of twincest, I look for moe cuteness. If you discount the twincest, the girls in Clannad didn’t really appeal to me.

Story and characterization were great, especially the psychological ramifications, but I’m not a fan of the setting: I dislike magic taking an excessive role in “school girl” stories. For another example: Da Capo. Not to say I hate magic (far from it; gothic lover here), but too much of it being the fulcrum of the plot is a cop out IMHO, because anything is possible with magic. Something like Sister Princess is the perfect amount and balance to me - it was present, but only to make Chikage unique and give her personality. It did not define anything in the overall plot, nor be a force that brought about a great change.

But I can easily see why Clannad gets such acclaim: just not my kind of thing. And I’m still sore about the denial of perfection. :stuck_out_tongue:

Poor Narg… :frowning: Oh well, some other nice twincest eroge will come along that will put narg back in good spirits again :slight_smile:

And if it doesn’t, there is no reason for not re-playing MinDead Blood, is there? :wink: