Twincest is Best

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5565#p82430
I was wondering why you never made any mention of it!

Oops… never noticed that thread. :oops:

Haven’t had much in this thread for awhile … is the world running out of Twincest?

Maybe Narg’s just gotten bored of it and moved onto something else.

Blasphemy!!! :shock:

Although I’ll forgive you just this once, because you included twins. :mrgreen:

To be honest, I just haven’t seen that much new twincest being released in the last few months. There was a flurry of twintopian offerings at the start of the year… but things have simmered down and been rather quiet.

In terms of upcoming high quality stuff, there’s additional Kiss X Sis OVA episodes and Yosuga no Sora expansion. Next season of that Playboy Mansion reality show has twincest in Hugh’s harem.

But as far eroge in general… All has been quiet… I’ve mostly been picking through titles I normally dont’ get, and seeing if there’s twincest hidden in them (as not all titles reveal it at first).

However I’ve read rumors that the upcoming Tsukihime remake might include a twincest scenario as one of the new routes (Hisui and Kohaku FTW).

I’ve also been posting twin info in threads outside of this one… for example Devils Devel Concept and Before Dawn Daybreak

Might as well post something then new then :stuck_out_tongue: - Haruka na Sora homepage.

The missing two story arcs and more Sora. Life is good. 8)

I just wish they didn’t rush the original game… paying an additional $70 kinda sucks, considering it should have been in the original game to begin with. :expressionless:

They’re just going with what seems to work in the earning-lots-of-money department. Remember that both Akatsuki no Goei and FD sold like hotcakes =P Splitting games and selling them separately seems to be all the rage nowadays, with Baldr Sky doing it (admittedly, the separate parts appear to be plenty long enough to work as individual games), Mahou Tsukai no Yoru supposedly going to be split into THREE parts and with the rest of Dies Irae coming out in a couple of months (although it’s free to people who bought Dies Irae which is nice, SPEAKING OF WHICH WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REST OF GARDEN, CUFFS?)

Besides, who can resist more Sora?

Also, Ignosco, it’s Haruka na Sora, not no. =p

Actually, heh, speaking of Garden (It’s on topic; Garden contains twincest, after all) the staff diary was updated just a couple of days ago. 60% RAAAAAAAAAGE

Amen. And that’s the main reason why I’m forking over another $70. :stuck_out_tongue:

Was the twincest route already competed the first release, is it one of the missing items, or is it a cruel lie (like it was in Clannad)?

It was completed in the first release and it has a ‘twins’ H scene + ending, so I know you probably don’t care about the rest of Garden but I sure do because we haven’t got Ruri yet, the main heroine >_>

Cuffs already provided one patch for Garden, adding a Mana route (as well as fixing many bugs), but they still have one more.

Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica, anime, game, light novel, and manga

Perserte and Princesca Yugiri are identical twin sisters, both were born with blond. Princesca changed her hair due her dad’s spirit saved her before she was dying.

Perserte-

Prinesca-

Anyone here played this game?

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=516425

Nargs world: Every women that gets pregnant does so with 2 eggs. 1 egg is always male— the other egg is female, and twins.

Done. Now the male population is approx 1/3 of the females. And all females (if they develop properly) are twins.

Could be done with just a bit of gene tweaking, as we currently understand genetics and human genetics. Of course, you’d have the sad boy case— because when only 1 egg got fertiziled, it would be a male. So there’s you romantic “sad little boy”. And you’d get the “sad brother/sister” and sad “sister/sister” cases— but they’d be more rare then the solitary boy.

As far as what humans would look like— we have been selecting for cosmetics since before humans existed. We know that the longer the legs, the more men and women find it attractive— so longer and longer legs are in the future of the race if nothing is done. We also know tha women prefer smaller faces on men, so expect human faces to get smaller and smaller over the consensual pairings.

Wooooooooooooar!!!

Tis beautiful… so beautiful. :cry:

Thirty-four pages of twincest in three years… That’s about one per month. Isn’t it frightening? ONE FULL PAGE OF TWINCEST PER MONTH!

How shall I put it…?
Maybe: “No”? :stuck_out_tongue:

After searching I couldn’t see any mention of D?VINE?LUV? in this thread - just showed up on dlsite, and it contains twins. :smiley: