Twincest is Best

A bit OT, but what about the gender-bending ending(s) i asked about early on?

There’s a special place in Hell for people like you.

Repent!! Seek Salvation!!

Only twincest shall save your twice damned soul!!

Similarly, I think gender-bending will fit better into a different project. Especially given that, for reasons I can’t explain yet, I’ll be able to do some much cooler stuff with it there… I could even have a gender-swap explosion and change the PC and half the NPCs at once, with art for it. It’s a perfect opportunity; it wouldn’t make sense to waste it.

[size=75]… What I haven’t decided yet is whether I should try to work an mpreg gag into that series anywhere…[/size]

It has become VERY cumbersome to read/work with, too. :roll:

For example, I’ve noticed only now that this old game has twins, but I CAN NOT remember if the Link has been posted or not (and I’m too lazy to search :stuck_out_tongue: )…

Please specify if you have played any digital work of fiction with twins produced so far on Earth or not :stuck_out_tongue: .

Some good twincest images in this thread at Fukku: http://www.fakku.net/viewtopic.php?t=39807&start=15

Agreed - if we had a list of twincest titles you’d played/were aware of, it would be easier to mention any that you may have missed. Anyway, just noticed that Yumemisou’s Nijiiro Canvas has loli twincest. I’ve played other games by the circle before, but they’ve had completely different staff so I can’t really draw any comparisons with regards to quality.

At this point in time, it probably be easier to list the twincest titles I don’t have. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Baldo does make a good point though. I might go through this entire thread, and compile a list of every title mentioned in it, to create the new Commandments of God.

Unfortunately there’s only like what, one game in all of the world of twincest which has been translated into English? Is there even one? I know there are a couple with twins, but usually they tend to forget the 'cest.

There’s just no zest, without the 'cest.

Well, Figures of Happiness has the identical twins, and in one of the ends they eventual have a system of sharing the protagonist, but not in the way Narg would want, and it is implied that one day he will have to choose only one of them.

Frontwing’s latest title, Makai Tenshi Djibril 4, supposedly has twins.

Never saw it mentioned here, but Happy Wardrobe (by Shallot, an akabeisoft2 brand) contains twins in the Yosuga no Sora fashion (male protagonist with identical twin sister).

Visual novels/dating simes? Unofficially, here is Tsukihime and its fan discs. (And I finally found my copy of Tsukibako yesterday after having it hidden to I wouldn’t lose it)!

There is also Adam: Double Factor released by C’s Ware…but aside from the twincest, you’re not missing much.

And there is now a new title: Higurashi When They Cry by Mangagamer. It’s download only though with DRM.

While its an indie game, Cute Knight Kingdom has male twincest (I’m all for equal oppurtunity so it deserves mention).

No voice, though, and rated all ages? Loved the anime, but not so sure about that.

True, it never was a hentai, just a VN. And yes, it doesn’t have voices, but some of the best VNs don’t have voicing.

That is true, I’ve just grown used to voices I guess. And I don’t need a hentai (though some sex is often nice) but my main concern there is “When They Cry” is not really a family story - at least the anime is not - so I worry how toned down it is to get an all ages rating.

The original VN is not ‘toned down’, and neither is MangaGamer’s release. The anime IS toned down because broadcasters have retarded regulations and don’t want to show anything too risky. Oh, and I hate the voices they used in the anime and in Higurashi Matsuri personally, so I can’t actually stomach either - they don’t sound right at all.

EDIT: that said, if you’re playing Higurashi for the graphic violence, that is ‘toned down’ in terms of not really existing at all. Higurashi’s a sound novel first and foremost - the graphics are extremely limited and not very well drawn.

Wait. But isn’t When They Cry an exception to the rule? Isn’t it the incredibly dreaded… twincide?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 … gets-anime

What they seem to have done to the character designs is so horrible that I think one would find it very hard to concentrate on the actual content of the series. Eww.

Ah! So we will have another twincest eroge animated? :slight_smile: NARG must be very happy.

The eroge of YOSUGA NO SORA looks very cool, but i dunno about this future anime version.

Besides, i was told the anime TV version of KISS x SIS is crap. I hope this one will be better than that, considerating is more story-focused and less harem-esque.

Question is, is it going to be subbed or are we going to need to wait for a fan-sub in the states?

As for the character designs - since I never played the game I won’t have to worry about being put off by that.