Twincest is Best

lol… I can fix that.

Although to be honest, unless I’m missing a route: they got the twins, but forgot to add the -cest. :expressionless:

There’s no twincest.

D:

orz

http://kur-mar-ter.product.co.jp/kur-ma … agamitokyo

Wooooar!! Good find. It also aims for people with hair over the eyes fetishes… like me!

How Narg reacts to the discovery of twins: :stuck_out_tongue:

Well… it might not be all that wonderful. Hanako is a Toilet Spirit. I’ve got a feeling she might have a golden shower or scat fetish. :wink:

http://www.liar.co.jp/raiL/albatross_chara.html

LOL… I just noticed that this thread is one of two, that’s four years old, and still on the forum front page. And the only reason why there’s two, is because Lamuness sticky the other one. :stuck_out_tongue:

PRAISE THE EVERLASTING GLORY OF TWINCEST!!!

Or Narg’s eternal thread necromancy. :o

I think the [color=red]Red Names[/color] should just make it official, and sticky this sucker. :wink:

If it makes any difference you’ve got my vote :wink:

For awhile, the huge enormous off-topic thread hung around for about that long … but it died finally. I think there are a couple of other “here’s completely random stuff” threads still around in the off-topic board that are like 40 pages but I don’t think they’re that old.

Ah… well since twincest is eternal - it’s been around before Christ was born - this thread will never die then.

It’s official: twincest is older than God.

\o/

Thanks to Ignosco for finding a seiyuu stalking blog post, we can see that the voice actors for the twins in Natural Another One 2nd are actually twins in real life. Narg, do you know of any other cases of this?

What must it be like to voiceact a twincest scene when you know your own sister is playing the other character? I dunno, I think I’d be a little uncomfortable with it

You know… I never though about that before. I’ve read about married ones… but never considered that there would be twins. :oops:

It’s Japan. Land of the Rising Twincest. It’s like saying hello. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

A lot less uncomfortable than actually enacting a twincest scene would be…

Plenty of girls are capable of teasing “lesbi” with each other as just a big joke if they’re friends, sisters or twins who were the right kind of friends wouldn’t necessarily have a problem with it. Unless you’re weirded out by the idea of the viewers fapping over what you’re doing but that problem would apply to more than just the twincest…

36 seconds of Heaven. :o

Bump

Took this at my last convention while thinking Narg would appreciate it. Was a month ago, but I just now had time to go through them and do some basic editing.

I ask and it happens. Now lets see if anyone can find some catgirl twins or such.

Catgirl twins.

Representing the forces of evil and anti-twincest, I have dropped the proposed twincest ending from the CKK expansion.

ducks

… It just seemed like something that would take too long to build up and explain, which wouldn’t fit well into the gameplay and character interaction structure. So you have to pick one twin or the other. For that game. (I may still commission art of the threesome that will never be…)

I still intend to do twin-dating in a future project, with options for either OR both.