Twincest is Best

That gets my seal of approval.

This future release from ROSE CROWN will have twins, too.

LOL… I was about to report on this. It’s out.

It has twincest… but not only that, but a four way harem end with the twincest and the other two girls.

Nothing but a sexfest… but it’s good at the sex. :mrgreen:

Will Nargrakhan approve this new anime about loli-triplet sisters?

Mitsudome TV anime, I read manga. It was really good.

http://www.mitsudomoe-anime.com/

BTW, for all you out there who like twincest, Koihime Musou will have loli futa twincest. =3

Loli: yay
Futa: argh

I’m conflicted. This will require further deliberation.

^This

I thought koihime had other twincest moments besides the futa one? Am I wrong or am I possibly thinking about a different game in the series? Need to do further research obviously…whenever mangagamer gets it released that is.

Naw… the only twincest in Koihime, are the traps. However there’s a pair of sisters that have a strong resemblance to each other: that might be what you’re remembering.

Even if you’re not into traps: there’s a ton of other girls in Koihime, so at least one of them should make up for it. :wink:

Exactly. Kakouton/Kakouen aren’t twins, but they are sister born close to each other–they have fun too. Not to mention everyone else =3

Also, only one of the twins is futa, if that helps those deliberating.

Come on, who cares if Daikyou has some extra equipment, it’s not like she uses it on you! It’s also not like Itsuka Fururu Yuki or Cthulhu where one of them is a dude, either. Plus, yeah, she’s a very small fraction of a very large cast.

Upcoming game from akabeesoft2 called RagnaRock, has a pair of loli succubus twins in the cast (Frey and Freyja).

However they appear to be support characters… so it’s no guarantee they’re seeing some action. :expressionless:

ROSE CROWN has two upcoming incest eroges with twins of the brother-sister kind.

In SHOUBO SEIKA the protagonist lives normally with his mother, until the day a couple of twins come to his class as transfer students. He discover the twin girl, the twins’ mother and his own mother are prostitutes! More info here.

In BLOODS the protagonist lives with his mother, older sister and his twin (loli) sister. One day he meets a strange boy and starts to feel very strange when close to his family!

I’m not sure about the first, but the later will definitely have twincest.

Has Narg checked out the Automa from CIRCUS’s Arupiji Gakuen?

Twins, 90+ CGs (this seems to include variants though), 1mb+ scenario, 5000+ voices, 40+ scenes, Miru + Serizono Miya, 1680 yen.

It was recently revealed that your character in the upcoming “Dragon Age 2” will have a sister … I started a thread wondering if it would be possible to romance her and it got shot down by the devs and locked in two hours.

Haha, that is awesome.

You should have pointed out that it’s okay as long as you’re not blood related. :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone tried that, it didn’t go over any better.

Even if the developers don’t do it, I’m sure some enterprising person will create a mod to make it happen. After all, someone did make an Imoen romance mod for Baldur’s Gate II, even if it still isn’t complete after all these years. Alas, I have not gotten to know the joy of this incomplete mod. Hell, I still haven’t gotten around to beating the game with Throne of Bhall installed.