Twincest is Best

I found it. :o

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic … /3128367/1

You are my hero. 8)

It’s neat to see how many closed minded bigots there are… but very nice to see that there’s a lot of people who are open minded and willing to explore something, because they know it’s only fantasy. :slight_smile:

Gotta do what we can to try and spread the 'cest. I should have linked it here during the two hours it was up, so a few of the true believers could have chimed in.

I’d definitely recommend doing both, Throne of Bhaal was an outstanding finish to the Baldur’s Gate series (I recommend adding the Ascension and Redemption mods as they truly make the ending even more epic). The Imoen mod on the other hand is one of the best mods ever made for the game, and considering the sheer number that were made for it that’s saying something. Of course while I don’t doubt someone will eventually try to make a mod for DA2’s sister, I won’t be holding much hope when it comes to the quality of it. The Dragon Age mods that are out there right now leave a lot to be desired compared to the old BG2 ones.

Haha, great quote:
“We kill thousands of people in the game and now we find some “weird” sex too much? Really?”

I second that; the Imoen mod was amazing. It’s really a shame that it was never finshed for ToB.

Don’t worry, I am planning on finally getting to it. I had started playing the game again (with the Baldur’s Gate Trilogy mod, among others) earlier this year before the whole fiasco with the motherboard I got for my new desktop. Now that I have a working desktop again I need to reinstall the game.

An unusual eroge premise, to say the least… I like the music though.

Haven’t beaten it yet, but the twincest get lavish treatment, and prefer to do everything together. 8)

Has anyone ever watched futakoi alternative or futakoi? Those are two relatively unknown anime that are all about twins. Were these based off a game?

It was a media mix (simultaneous production amongst various types of media) project, so no, it wasn’t based on a game, but there is a game (or two).

Futakoi was a Mediaworks project. Was supposed to be the “replacement” for Sister Princess.

It was originally a series in G’s Magazine, then became a series of PS2 games, and finally two anime series.

Official site was here: http://archive.asciimw.jp/mediamix/futakoi/

It certainly didn’t invent twincest in Japan, but had some influence in making it a bit more popular.

So, is the show twincestie, or just twinnie?

Futakoi is suck. It’s like Twincest for Dummies. Generic harem anime with no intelligence or originality.

Futakoi Alternative however, is lotsa fun. The show is full of insanity, and constantly brings up the moral question if twins can have a relationship with one man.

Finished an eroge mentioned earlier in the thread, Motto Nee, Chanto Shiyou yo! by CandySoft.

Twincest is indeed delivered. :o

That’s good to hear.

Unfortunately, will be hard to find another eroges with twincest without getchu. :lol:

Well, there’s always Erogamescape…
http://erogamescape.ddo.jp/~ap2/ero/tou … pov_id=263
(only applies to heroines, though)

For some weird reason, I first posted this in the wrong thread. :oops:

Needs moar love in here. :o

aki sora has male x female twincest

Some others have voiced they don’t like Sora all that much though, because he’s so passive.

His twin is also going down the yandere path. Still hard to tell if she’s in love with him or just his dick… :stuck_out_tongue:

she likes him because he had sex with the girl she liked

True. Though in chapter 15, she appears to be seeing Sora as Sora for most of the sex. There is of course, a brief moment when she remembers Kana again, but then she back to “seeing” Sora. This is in very stark contrast to chapter 8, when she was seeing Kana through the whole ordeal. Then in chapter 16, she’s back to her yandere mode.

Meh… a threesome would solve her problem. :stuck_out_tongue: