Twincest is Best

Hmmmm… it seems there’s a lack of new twincest here, lately. Let me help a little. :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys just check this 2nd opening for the eroge-based anime Shukufuku no Campanella.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GCaeegE … r_embedded

It seems the Tortilla sisters, the infamous twins from the eroge/anime show finally have their own episode. :wink:

More awesome than them, only Shelley, the perverted, borderline incestuous mother of Leicester! :lol:

the game lets get a 200 cg sex scenes with the twins

Is there anywhere I can download the pics you have described above, they sound cool?

I read Domina no Do! manga, last year. I was clueless that Hikari had twin sister. Hikari’s twin sister didn’t appear long time until she finally appeared in Chapter 22.

Oh… don’t mess up with Hikari and her family (younger sister, and mother). >.>

If you may ignore her and her family.

Then this… also her maid in commander… <.<

Reporting in that [url=http://www.teck.co.jp/gj/products/sexlife/chara.html]Sex Life[/url] from G.J? has three very-very short sex scenes with the twins.

One man’s Heaven, is another man’s Hell. :stuck_out_tongue:

[attachment=0]reicest.jpg[/attachment]

I also noticed that someone posted the Rune Factory Frontier twincest on Youtube over a year ago. 8)

I don’t think that technically can be called twincest since Iris is one girl in two parts and you have to merge them before marriage.

Which was a major cop out by Marvelous. :evil:

I know they did that for the drama - being forced to choose who lives and who vanishes - but it disappointed all the twincest fans for obvious reasons. They could have had them both be married, seeing how they lived together and worked together after you beat the final boss. Hell… Raguna went up against someone who was gathering the power of godhood… you mean to tell me he couldn’t find a way to strengthen the magic?

I don’t marry the Iris twins, simply because doing so means you’re ending the twin relationship. :frowning:

On a side note: I think Iris Noir was the original. When you get her in a bathing suit, she has those spell casting rune tattoos on her body (especially since it was forbidden vampire magic that created the twin condition). Iris Blanche does not have the runes. Even more interesting: Mist has the magic tattoos as well, which raises a lot more questions about who the hell she is. Cinnamon is the third girl with the tattoos - not surprising, seeing how she’s supposedly destined to become one of the most powerful magicians in the world.

Melody doesn’t have tattoo though, which makes sense, since she’s supposed to be horrible at magic (a witch wannabe).

Episode 11 of Seikon no Qwaser.

If you don’t watch it you are: [color=red]Disqualified[/color]

That is all. :twisted:

Google Blacklist - Words That Google Instant Doesn’t Like

Why mention it here?

Because I discovered twincest is another word being blacklisted. :cry:

EDIT

A hentai OVA, featuring twincest, that’s actually not based on a hentai game. :stuck_out_tongue:

new anime Yosuga no Sora based on the game by the same name has male x female twinest

In Dead Rising 2, [spoiler]Amber and Crystal are the twin bunnygirls in the zombie gameshow featuring in the game’s plotline. They don’t get a lot of screentime, but there’s some interesting hints. When you fight them, you fight them both at one time, however, you win the fight when one of them is killed. When that happens, the other twin has a breakdown, mentions how she’ll “never be whole again”, curses you, and kills herself.

When you’re searching the room where the fight happens afterward, you find a bunch of alcohol (healing items). One of the only things in the room that’s not booze … is a dildo (one of the only weapons in the room). The game calls it a “massager” but it’s totally obvious what it actually is.[/spoiler]

Of course, it’s not an h-game, so the main character doesn’t actually get any action from them (other than them trying to kill him) so it’s … uh … if I remembered Narg’s two-dimensional classification scheme, I could probably plot it out. But I’m sure Narg will be happy to explain :slight_smile:

Today started the new twincest anime show YOSUGA NO SORA. :slight_smile:

Someone here saw the first episode?

here are some screens http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/10/0 … is-season/

Sphere just announced that they’re releasing the regular edition now. Same price as before. If you recall, the game was originally released late 2008.

guess they need that + the money from licensing the anime to fund work on Garden w
Tonoike Daisuke is working on the scenario from his yacht, you see

just saw it and it is full of win

the twins makes out twice and the female twin pretty much throws herself at her brother at the end of episode 1

Saishuu Chikan Densha 3. ???'s fine too, right Narg?

Ah, i don’t know.

For me that two [spoiler]hot kisses Sora had with Haru - the one when he saved her from the falling pot when they were kids and the other when they were talking in that big table - are actually her sexual fantasies. This is reforced by the fact after the second Haru was petting her head like he would do with a kid, meaning he see her as a his sweet kid sister.

Unfortunately for her, he don’t see Sora in a sexual manner - like he obviously see Nao :roll: - but it seems this is about to change… :lol:[/spoiler]

zalas found something great

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what time the RAW version of Yosuga no Sora airs ?