Twincest is Best

the episode starts with sora taking off her dress then opening credits change scene
there is a partial patch for the game it cover one of the non-twin sister routes and the common route
the rest was c&d’ed

Busy weeks for Narg… but saw this and had to post. 8)

SCD3!? With moar [color=red]TWINCEST[/color] in it!?

There is God! Oh yes, there must be a God!

Rapists and perverts, all aboard! :wink:

Twincest route is canon. Anime better stick to the canon ending. :twisted:

Nekonekosoft’s latest title, White, has a heroine whose profile includes ???

should be interesting to see how this gets past the EOCS…

ova 3 does have twincest
http://www.akisora.jp/

Apparently, YOSUGA NO SORA will have one scenario for each girl, with a RESET → GO BACK TO BEGGINING after each ENDING.

That means Sora too will have her chance with oniichan. :lol:

Well, that’s better than a stupid HAREM-ROUTE.

That’s not twincest, that’s LESBIANISM with a FUTANARI.

I REFUSE to call this wimp, stupid crossdresser with no guts or self-respect a boy! :evil:

Besides which, it is easier to get excited about if you pretend they’re both girls.

Caught an episode of “Pico x Coco” recently - not realizing what it was initially - and had an easier time with it when I refused to accept they were anything other than really cute futa.

Here narg I reviewed a new English translated manga that has some twincest in it as two of the main characters: Saving Life.

Enslavement. By twins. God I want it. :o

While I’m not personally into the yaoi variety, it appears NASA is testing the survivability of twincest in zero-gravity. :wink:

my guess is that will be the last 2 episodes

I’ve successfully addicted Narg to the Saiminjutsu series :twisted: :lol: , it’s now time to give him a second, truly good series :smiley: to play with:

http://www.studio-jyaren.jp/soushin0.html

I’m interested in that series myself, mostly because it’s by the Saimin Jikken writer who did a really good job with that game.

http://vndb.org/p718

Personally I’ve played most games from Studio Jaren AND loved most of them, in addition the artist is my beloved Yukirin, this time! :smiley: :smiley:
Oh, and speaking of hypno-games with twins, I’ve also noticed this:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=695876

Not really my thing, however :shock: :stuck_out_tongue: .

they are still twins aren’t they? therefore, the twincest and incest condition is met. Besides, his trap potential adds to his/her character :twisted: . Did you watch the 4th episode of Motto To-Love-ru? lesbian twincest is good too :twisted:

sorry Peter Gilis, but it seems like the twincest is not strong within you :mrgreen: (yes, I’ve been waiting for a chance to write such a line)

it comes out tomorrow

Well, what i can say? I don’t care about twincest if one or both the twins are too irritating to handle.

I’m more into oneesan-types, anyway. :lol:

Hmm… Might have some bad news reguarding Yosoga no Sora, as it would seem like the fansubbing group which has consistently been releasing the anime, are throwing a some sort of fit due to some issues with RAW files (mainly the guy in charge of Timing/Encoding/Typesetting. goes by the nick commander’A ).

I can’t say I bothered reading to much into it all, as I’m currently lacking a bit of time to go through that much information. But it would seem as though they aren’t getting the RAW they need, in the quality they need it without some sort of payment. And since they aren’t willing to sacrifice the quality, nor do they wish to pay for it, being a fansubbing group doing it for free and all, it’s apparently a bit tough to remain motivated for… which this guy took it as an excuse to call it a quits.

There is probably a flaw here and there about the information I’m giving, but that’s what I gathered in the short time I felt like spending on this. You can probably read into it yourself on the Ryuumaru Fansubbing site which can be found here: http://ryuumaru-fansubs.com/attention-please/

PS. It would look like the remaining group is trying to sort matters out, but from what I understand this guy commander’A was sorta their biggest asset, which you probably can get a hint of through his arrogance. :wink:

Ah, fansubbing drama. Why doesn’t the group just provide subtitle scripts and let people find their own video feed, though? Seems like it would avoid a good portion of the legal trouble too.

Is Yosuga no Sora really the kind of animation that needs subtitling, though? I can’t imagine the language is very difficult! You could probably just watch it and figure out everything that’s happening even if you’re a non-speaker.

I doubt it’s the most difficult anime there is to watch, and I find myself understanding more and more these days, even to the point where I’m comfortable enough to try and learn the language… With that said however, I doubt I’d be able to go through an entire episode or virtual novel without some sort of translations, I’m definitely not at that stage… yet! :wink:

And as for the groups issues, I honestly don’t know why they’re making that much fuss out of it, but from what I’ve read it seems that the guy I mentioned earlier had been threatening about leaving for ages.
Then when Elitiestfags (the guys providing the RAW) stopped, he made some sort of thread venting his frustrations, which the remaining group just decided that they would ignore, as they honestly couldn’t do anything about his “ultimatum”. This wasn’t something his pride could handle, so I guess he said goodbye and slammed the door.

Hmm alright, I managed to fall for some idiotic prank, guess this guy felt like having a laugh… but it would seem as though it’s still on. So apologize for the confusion, if anyone actually gave a damn about it :wink: