Twincest is Best

Thank, Nargrakhan.

I will check it. I like artwork like Alex Ross, U-Jin, Video Girl Ai creator (I forgot that his name), etc.

Kago no Naka no Alicis has twins.

Currently playing ApRicoT’s MapleColors2 and, hahaha, Natsuki is so deliciously tsundere toward her twin sister Haruka. :mrgreen:

Must decipher what they’re saying. :o

Seriously, when is JAST gonna get their act together and license an eroge that has twincest?

They already did. Yumina the Ethereal has twincest - not much, but it’s there.

As does Eien no Aselia, although I guess it can’t really have the ‘cest’ since they’re translating the PS2 ver!

Cosplay Fetish Academy has fraternal twin sisters. The core problem though, is the whole fraternal part. :expressionless:

Figures of Happiness has identical twin sisters, but completely forgot about the -cest. :frowning:

koihime muso has futa/shota on loli twincest

Yeah I saw that. It was full of win, but not exactly the type of futa I like…

i dont really consider it futa with out breast and balls it looks more like shota to me

I’d say it is more shota than futa. Futa imo means having a vagina AND a penis. breasts and penis (w balls) is just shemale stuff to me.

This song should be America’s new national anthem. Pretty much sums up everything that’s best in life: AND TWINS!!! :o

Futa=Both set of genitals
Shemale=Penis +fake boobs.

So either Narg really appreciated the new NerfNow comic, or he has someone who did that is impersonating him.

Nya~! I call 'em where I see 'em! :wink:

BTW… not quite sure if anyone has mentioned this Purple Software title yet, but if not, there ya go. :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably won’t have twincest - since when does Purple Software even bother with 3P?

Surprised no one mentioned it yet, but Aki Sora is under fire in Japan. Blame this Law.

Probably doesn’t need to be mentioned, but you’re getting the new Mephisto game right Narg?

I knew about that a while ago (a friend mentioned it), but never brought it up here since I didn’t think it related to visual novels all that much… I’m amused that this would have never happened if Ms. Itosugi made the title an eromanga title to begin with instead of a borderline, envelope-pushing one.

Come to think of it, Sora would make a fairly decent eroge protagonist, (funny considering he technically isn’t an eromanga or eroanime protagonist). The scenario lends itself well to VN branching as well. Just stick to Itosugi’s realistic character designs instead of Kuroda’s over-the-top renditions and it could work pretty well.