Twincest is Best

So ya… this year has been pretty terrible so far for new twincest galge. :frowning:

Got around to finishing Kuraibito from TinkerBell, and it has the identical sister thing going, but only one good scene of it. :x

Looks like it. Basically just the PULLTOP eroge and I’m willing to bet that it’s no Midori no Umi as far as the twins route is concerned.

Well, they at least didn’t use the same voice actress and paper dolls for both twins, like 9 outta 10 of the twincest galge do.

That’s worth a +1 in my book. :slight_smile:

You know, I’ve heard you say that before and it isn’t my experience at all when it comes to eroge. Okay, same voice actresses, that’s common enough, but same tachie? I just don’t see this done. Even Dieselmine’s cheapo Itsutsugo bothered giving each heroine a different set of art. Is it because 9/10 of the twincest eroge you play is 2000? things from Swaneye and consequently you feel that 9/10 of twincest eroge sucks? =P Actually, if I assume you play all twincest eroge I guess that probably is the case, since that’s the majority of what gets made.

Real shame things like Suigetsu aren’t made any more. I still think that has one of the best, if not the best, twins stories I’ve seen.

I think it’s a combination of things. Yeah, he probably DOES play close to all twincest eroge, and therefore most of them are going to suck because, hey, Sturgeon’s Law.

But also, it’s pretty common for games to have some routes that aren’t the main focus of the time spent making the game - and it shows: cheap production values, short routes, etc. And I get the impression Narg often gets a game, plays only the twincest route, and if he doesn’t find anything particularly interesting about the rest of it, drops the game. And twincest is obvious fetish fuel in the same way bunny ears or loli are, so I’d expect it to be fairly common to have a game with tacked-on twincest characters that get one of those not-quite-real-routes (or get the one-or-two-scene minor-character treatment without even a route).

Yea… many galge just “have” twins in them, not actually use 'em as the main focus, so the designers cut corners… and using the same paper dolls is the easiest.

Just randomly off the top of my mind from memory (non-doujin): Inshoku no Jokumu, Kazoku Choukyou, one of the Bokukano, Yakimochi Twinbell, Breed Island, Futakoi, iDOLM@STER, one of those Inyouchuu, 12+, Magus Tale… there’s dozens on dozens more if I sat down and cataloged my collection. I don’t consider a girl with a different color ribbon (or hair) a different model. That’s just 3 seconds with Photoshop. I can multiply that number more if I do use doujin, and it goes more overboard if I start counting various manga and anime with twins.

I’m pretty certain I could claim to have the largest twincest collection outside of Japan. I might take a picture of it all… but I’d need to unlock and go into the attic for most of it, and somehow schedule the kids away from the house for a day or two so I could organize it together. :stuck_out_tongue:

Narg, how was the twins route in ??? I’m probably not going to play it (until it’s available, heavily discounted, on DLsite or something) but it’s been getting surprisingly decent reviews.

EDIT: although apparently the twincest is pretty lacking and it focuses more on routes for the individual girls.

It’s not bad. Different voices and personalities… they don’t do the “two bodies one mind” thing, so there’s competing for your affections. Of course there’s still a “share you” route. :slight_smile: To be honest, their story was not quite as good as the other girls, however I never felt they threw the twins in there just for the sake of having twins. They fit fine with the overall scenario and have their moments.

Yippie! Latest chapter continues the twincest saga with Harpy! They are so much more adorable outside of their combat mode. It also turns out that Harpy 2 is as perverted as Tomoki. Who’da guess? :o

In case you’re wondering about Harpy 1 being so nervous: she has a belly button fetish, and thinks displaying it is the lewdest thing possible.

Also, it has more proof why the Master of Synapse is an asshole. I can’t wait for the day when Tomoki reunites the Angeloids and they dethrone the jerk. But until then, more twincest and hopefully more yangire from Chaos in the near future. 8)

Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete

3P tested and approved.

Saw/read Kagihime Monogatari

Not much more than background characters, though.

IRL scientific study about twins (just published last month):

Born Together - Reared Apart: The Landmark Minnesota Twin Study

tl;dr

They did a study of over 130 sets of twins and discovered that even if raised apart, twins will share a significant number of traits, skills, and interests. In fact, they are more likely to have same interests than twins raised together, since a large number of twins raised together will try to be different from their mirror sibling just to be different. Scientists are using it to further prove that genetics has a major influence on our likes and dislikes.

All those galge saying twin sisters liking the same guy? It’s not too far fetched. Now… let’s genetically engineer some twincest, shall we? [color=red]F[/color][color=orange]O[/color][color=black]R[/color] [color=green]S[/color][color=blue]C[/color][color=indigo]I[/color][color=violet]E[/color][color=red]N[/color][color=orange]C[/color][color=black]E[/color]

anyone heard of Ani ga Imouto de Imouto ga Ani de.
it has a brother and sister that are into each other and swap bodies

Not until you mentioned it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Though after doing some looking up, they’re not blood related siblings, so aren’t twins. :frowning:

On the positive side: the twincest development in Sora no Otoshimono has been continuing unbroken. One of the sisters is now in Tomoki’s harem. The other appears to have already been a member, but the story hasn’t outright made it official like the other. I’m currently worried the author might make things more serious, by having the Master of Synapse or yangire Chaos kill one of the twins. Both are clearly insane and total wildcards right now…

Been playing Nanatsuiro Drops. I think there was a huge wasted chance there.

(And would Flyable Heart count?)

(No.)

You totally reminded me I desperately need to finish ??? though.

Hmmm… I go away for 6 months, and to my horror, I find this Temple of Heaven is now without proper worship. Madness I tell ya. Well, since I’m gonna be around for about 4 weeks before going off for another tour of 6 months into darkness, I should spruce the place up.

Since I just got off the plane a few hours ago, there’s a lot of new stuff I need to comb over, but I did note that the guys at Sphere are CLEARLY twincest fans, because their third title has yet more delicious identical sisters: Berry’s That’s three for three! :slight_smile:

On the flip side, there’s also this nobody company named Heat-Soft that has some third rate twincest in the near future.

Thanks for the suggestion and welcome back 8)

I’d hoped that the board wouldn’t go more-or-less dormant while you were away, but alas …

I had also hoped Saya no Uta would have come out >_<

I’m waiting for Yumina the Ethereal to come out 2 years ago.