Vacation

I’m going on vacation tomorrow morning for two weeks. I’ll be camping in the south of France.

Be good while I’m gone.

Bye-bye.

Have fun…Don’t let the bugs bite…Literally…

Have a great vacation!!! Please be safely.

I knew there had to be a reason why forums got quite here today Have a good vacation, enjoy them while you can

“Vacation, all I ever wanted…Vacation Have to get away…” Vacation The Go-Go’s

“And I ran, I ran so far away. I just ran, I ran all night and day. I couldn’t get away.” I ran A Flock of Seagulls

That was fun. What else should we sing?

------------------
精神 の 神

“We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind” Saftey dance-men without hats? Next 80’s song

“Since you’re gone…The nights are getting strange. Since you’re gone I’m throwing it all away” Since You’re Gone The Cars

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 07-16-2004).]

“Our house, in the middle of our street. Our house, in the middle of our…” Our House - Madness

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 07-16-2004).]

“My blood runs cold. My memory has just been sold. My angel is the centerfold…” Centerfold J. Geils Band

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-16-2004).]

“Why am I up here? What do they see in me? There must be a thousand other places to be…” - Why Me?; Planet P

“There was a girl I use to know…She dealt my love a savage blow…I was too young, too blind to see…but any way that’s history…” History Never Repeats Split Enz

“Forever young, I want to be forever young do you really want to live forever? Forever young…” Forever Young Alphaville

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-17-2004).]

“This burning heart of mine, it still hurts after all this time. This burning heart in me won’t let me be.” - Burning Heart Vandenburg

“Now whip it. Into shape. Shape it up. Get straight. Go forward. Move ahead. Try to detect it. It’s not too late. To whip it. Whip it good.” Whip It - Devo

------------------
精神 の 神

“…it’s poetry in motion. And when she turned her eyes to me. As deep as any ocean. As sweet as any harmony. Mmm - but she blinded me with science. And failed me in geometry.” She Blinded Me With Science Thomas Dolby

“My mind is roller skating, Roller Skating what?..My mind is Roller skating, Roller skating Fading, yeah, yeah!” Mental Hopscotch Missing Persons

“But I would walk 500 miles. And I would walk 500 more. Just to the be the man who walked a thousand miles. To fall down at your door.” I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers

------------------
精神 の 神

“She drives me crazy. Like no one else. She drives me crazy. I can’t help myself…” She Drives Me Crazy Fine Young Cannibals

“This one goes out to the one I love. This one goes out to the one I left behind. A simple prop to occupy my time…” the one i love REM