Vacation

“That’s great it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes and airplanes, Lenny Bruce is not afraid…” It’s the End of the World as We Know it (and I Feel Fine) REM

“Paint your smile on your lips. Blood red nails on your fingertips. A school boy’s dream, you act so shy. Your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye…” You Give Love A Bad Name Bon Jovi

"These boots are made for walking, and that’s just what they’ll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you."

These Boots Were Made For Walking
Nancy Sinatra

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 07-19-2004).]

“Do you really want to hurt me, Do you really want to make me cry?” -Culture Club

“Don’t think sorry’s easily said. Don’t try turning tables instead. You’ve taken lots of chances before, but I ain’t gonna give any more…” Eye in the Sky Alan Parsons Project

“We’re half way there. Livin’ on a prayer. Take my hand and we’ll make it - I swear…” Livin’ On A Prayer Bon Jovi

I’m turning japanese, I think I’m turning japanese, I really think so - Vapors

Hah and with that I’m piggybacking on this thread to say Muahahah it’s my turn to go on vacation see all ya suckers next week

“No Sex, No Drugs, No Wine, No Women, No Fun, No Sin, You Know wonder it’s dark…Everyone around me is a total stranger, Everyone avoids me like a psyched Lone Ranger…Everyone” Turning Japanese The Vapors (sorry I just like this quote from the song better)

“Maybe I’ll win, saved by zero, holding onto words that teach me. I will conquer space around me.” Saved by Zero The Fixx

“Acting on your best behaviour. Turn your back on mother nature. Everybody wants to rule the world…” Everybody Wants to Rule the World Tears for Fears

“Time, Time, Time. Look what you’ve done to me…” Hazy Shade of Winter The Bangles

“The king called up his jet fighters. He said you better earn your pay. Drop your bombs between the minarets down the casbah way.” Rock the Casbah Clash

“Relax. Don’t do it. When you want to go to it. Relax. Don’t do it. When you want to come.” Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood

------------------
精神 の 神

“Oh the sleep in your eyes is enough. Let me be there let me stay there awhile … We have no past we won’t reach back. Keep with me forward all through the night…” All Through The Night Cyndi Lauper

“One man come in the name of love, one man come and go. One man come,he to justify, one man to overthrow.” In the Name of Love U2

“Come on Eileen. Well I swear (what he means.) At this moment, you mean everything.” Come on Eileen - Dexy’s Midnight Runners

------------------
精神 の 神

“After my picture fades and darkness has, Turned to gray. Watching through windows you’re wondering, If I’m okay. Secrets stolen from deep inside. The drum beats out of time…” Time after Time Cyndi Lauper

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-21-2004).]

“Make a promise, take a vow, and trust your feelings, it’s easy now. Understand the Voice within, and feel the change already begining.” The Voice Moody Blues

A’nion mhin o, sin anall na fir shuiri,
A mhaithair mhin o! cuir na roithlean go dti me.

Dulaman na Binne Bui, Dulaman Gaelach
Dulaman na farraige, "s e b"fhearr a bhi in Eirinn

Ta cosa dubha dubailte ar an dulaman gaelach
Ta dha chluais mhaol ar an dulaman gaelach

Dulaman
Clannad

“All the cops in the donut shop say, Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh. Walk like an Egyptian…” Walk Like An Egyptian The Bangles