Vacation

“As I walk through this wicked world searchin’ for light in the darkness of insanity I ask myself, ‘Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery?’” Peace, Love and Understanding Elvis Costello

“Domo arigatoo, Mr. Roboto. Mata ah-oo hima de. Domo arigatoo, Mr. Roboto. Himitsu wo shiri tai.” Mr. Roboto - Styx

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 07-22-2004).]

“Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone. I hear you call my name. And it feels like home…” Like a Prayer Madonna

“Risin’ up straight to the top, had the guts, got the glory. Went the distance, now I’m not gonna stop. Just a man and his will to survive…” Eye of the Tiger Survivor

“Oliver’s Army is here to sta-ay, Oliver’s Army are on their Wa-a-ay, and I would rather be anywhere else, than here today…” Oliver’s Army Elvis Costello

“An’ here I go again on my own. Goin’ down the only road I’ve ever known. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. An’ I’ve made up my mind. I ain’t wasting no more time…” Here I Go Again Whitesnake

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-23-2004).]

“I’m insane! It’s your fault…”
Try Honesty, by Billy Talent

[This message has been edited by kmusky (edited 07-23-2004).]

“I guess I shoulda known by the way u parked your car sideways that it wouldn’t last. See you’re the kinda person that believes in makin’ out once, love 'em and leave 'em fast.” Little Red Corvette Prince

“Instruments of destuction, due to a power play…It’s a violent eruption, existence strips away…” Instruments of Destruction N.R.G. from The Transformers movie soundtrack

I’m back! Had a good vacation, though I missed my PC and my Internet connection. I did get on the Internet a couple of times the past week, though.

Rested, read Manga Spirit magazines, played on my portable consoles, and swum in the pool.

Welcome back! We’ve just been rockin’ to the '80’s while you’ve been gone. “Since you’ve been gone…”

Hoped you had a good Vacation Benoit

Damn you guys still spouting 80’s songs…
“Hast Du etwas Zeit f√ºr mich
Dann singe ich ein Lied fuer Dich
Von 99 Luftballons
Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont” 99 luftballoons -Nena

Well let’s hope there’s no new game releases this month as I’m kinda broke from my vacation

I don’t think anything new is coming out… everyone’s pushing for those Hiromeki games, or whatever. I’ve just been buying old games to keep the flow coming in…

It’s getting about time for G-collections to announce the ship date of CSMT 2 - it’s next on their list, it’s about that time again…

Crap they are gonna release it in aug huh? Oh well that’s why I have credit cards

I haven’t even played the first one yet… was it any good?

Was it “any good”? Yeah, I liked it.

I liked all the girls, more or less. I liked the fact that they actually followed through, mostly, with the storyline and it wasn’t just an excuse for the sex scenes. Graphics are good.

Most of the criticisms you’ll hear are more or less true. The main character’s got no spine whatsoever. Far too much emphasis on the nitty gritty of your actual job. (This last part is a nice, refreshing change. Usually these kinds of games barely pay lip service to that kind of thing.)

I’m looking forward to the second one, if that answers your question.

Eh I really didn’t like the character designs which knocks it down a notch for me. But it’s a good game with a decent storyline not totally involving sex. Check the game picts in g-coll and if you handle the character designs get the game

I’ll do that… several people said they weren’t too keen on the graphic character designs in Private Nurse, but I rather like them, so who knows where my tastes run (then again, some people like Trabulance character designs, and I personally can’t stand them… I guess it takes all sorts to make up a market ).