Waiting on XC2

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Back when i still wanted to maintain some anonymity I wanted a nick that was seperate from the one I usually go by (LrdDimwit). I wanted to pick "nobody", but I only knew "nothing" and so I figured that was close enough.

Hmm, I remember you and your old nick, but I sure didn't know your reasons for changing name, and why you choose such a nickname [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

Ya know, you’d think PeaPri would get the hint from this thread and put some sort of reassuring message on their main site.

quote:
Originally posted by ZEN:
Ya know, you'd think PeaPri would get the hint from this thread and put some sort of reassuring message on their main site.

Well, we've gotten some hints before that the PeaPri staff pays attention to this BBS peripherally. That's often why something will be asked about PeaPri and it'll be Lamuness-san going to PeaPri to get the answer. Also why we tend to tell people with problems with purchasing and such to directly email the appropriate address rather than posting here and hoping someone from PeaPri will respond.

And that’s the sad part, if Pea Pri doesn’t pay attention to their own BBS, then they can be doomed to failure. The mood of the people are expressed in the subject lines better than email.

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Hmm, I remember you and your old nick, but I sure didn't know your reasons for changing name, and why you choose such a nickname [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

Really? Where do I know you under my old nickname?

quote:
Originally posted by Shilar:
And that's the sad part, if Pea Pri doesn't pay attention to their own BBS, then they can be doomed to failure. The mood of the people are expressed in the subject lines better than email.

Actually, even if they read the forums, they would have some problems. For example, they'd read about you, wanting X-Change 2 and not caring about other games, and about me, wanting Brave Soul and not caring about X-Change 2. And I guess there are people wanting Little my Maid (my number 2 wish from Peach Princess) and not caring about other stuff, etc... Therefore reading the forums wouldn't help them so much.

quote:
Originally posted by Stephan:
Therefore reading the forums wouldn't help them so much.

Not forgetting, the people who are posting here are a not representative minority among the people who are buying the games, so even counting the votes for the different products wouldn't help finding a correct decision.

For example, if we'd simply count the opinions around here, X-Change would never have been PeaPri's bestseller...

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Really? Where do I know you under my old nickname?

Hmm, I don't really remember that. you may have used the nickname here very shortly, but changed it afterwards, or you amy have told us before... Or you may have used it at IRC and I remember that.

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Not forgetting, the people who are posting here are a not representative minority among the people who are buying the games, so even counting the votes for the different products wouldn't help finding a correct decision.

For example, if we'd simply count the opinions around here, X-Change would never have been PeaPri's bestseller...

Too true, too true! And if the opinions around here really were "counted" for something, or were a big factor when PP had to decide what to release next here, they'd never have brought the rights to WC, UC and a few other Guilty-titles, I suspect.

And those are titles that many of us are of an opinion of that PP would do much better without, for many reasons...

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 03-09-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
But he does have [b]Soul [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img][/b]

But only the ones, he aquired using *eeehhhm* questionable methods...

(Believe me, I know what I am talking about. He already got mine behind my back...)

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
But he does have [b]Soul [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img][/b]

Don't you mean Souls? (plural)

Hmm, actually, I wonder what PeaPri originally envisioned the purpose of this BBS for. I know some places do use their BBS to help guide their marketing strategy but I don’t think PeaPri is at that point yet. Too many other things are factoring in to their release schedule.

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Too true, too true! And if the opinions around here really were "counted" for something, or were a big factor when PP had to decide what to release next here, they'd never have brought the rights to WC, UC and a few other Guilty-titles, I suspect.

Hmm.... I know what WC stands for but UC is a new one to me. I am assuming it is one of those fetish type games, so I can only wonder. (It can get pretty silly when I wonder by the way.)

*Loud booming voice begins.* "From the creators who brought you Water Closet: The Forbidden Chamber comes a new twisted adventure that only we could come up with. *Eerie music begins while the announcers voice goes deeper* Underwear Collector: The Forbidden Hamper.

In this fast paced adventure you'll raid girl's dorm rooms, locker rooms, laundormats and many more locations.

Use your cunning and stealth to sneak about while you try and sniff those undies out. (Literally, of course.)

You'll have to play and see, we don't want to give away all the fun for you."

*Shivers* Whew.

Quick, Somebody! What does UC stand for anyways? Before my mind begins imagining strange things again.

[This message has been edited by Allarian (edited 03-10-2003).]

Its Guilty’s “Used Condom” game. Peach Princess announced rights to it a long time ago.

http://www.guilty-soft.com/gnd/gnd08.htm

quote:
Originally posted by Allarian:
Quick, Somebody! What does UC stand for anyways? Before my mind begins imagining strange things again.

Before? Looks like we're already too late...

Not that I think you'd be any happier now that you know what it stands for...

quote:
Originally posted by Bigdog:
Its Guilty's "Used Condom" game. Peach Princess announced rights to it a long time ago.

Ick. I'll just pretend I didn't read the answer and go with my translation of UC...

quote:
Hmm.... I know what WC stands for but UC is a new one to me. I am assuming it is one of those fetish type games, so I can only wonder. (It can get pretty silly when I wonder by the way.)

*Loud booming voice begins.* "From the creators who brought you Water Closet: The Forbidden Chamber comes a new twisted adventure that only we could come up with. *Eerie music begins while the announcers voice goes deeper* Underwear Collector: The Forbidden Hamper.

In this fast paced adventure you'll raid girl's dorm rooms, locker rooms, laundormats and many more locations.

Use your cunning and stealth to sneak about while you try and sniff those undies out. (Literally, of course.)

You'll have to play and see, we don't want to give away all the fun for you."

*Shivers* Whew.

[This message has been edited by Allarian (edited 03-10-2003).]

Two things.

One, you're sick.

Two, so are we.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Hmm, actually, I wonder what PeaPri originally envisioned the purpose of this BBS for. I know some places do use their BBS to help guide their marketing strategy but I don't think PeaPri is at that point yet. Too many other things are factoring in to their release schedule.

Pay attention to who? Us? I hope not. They'd have to be out of their minds. I for once am being serious when I say we're all nuts. Hell, I think Snow Drop is an infinitely superior title to Xchange...no, wait. That's not quite appropriate...hmm...

I think Minesweeper is far superior to Xchange. That puts me squarely in the "loon" category right there...

Well, in an attempt to steer this thread back to it’s original topic:

Where the heck is the release date for X-Change 2?

quote:
Ick. I'll just pretend I didn't read the answer and go with my translation of UC...

Your translation was better, through :3. Still, guilty has actully made a game like, that, where the main character is an "underwear thief" ^^;;.