What B-Games are you currently playing?

I haven’t played any B-games for quite a while, and I’m restraining from buying anything else before clearing my backlog :oops:

But anyway, I’m currently playing:

Snow Drop

I remember reading about the “roadblock” for getting to the ending and thinking it was greatly exaggerated… but alas, it sucks getting a bad ending for simply playing the game, at least give me a hint of what you expect me to do here!

But after some quick research, I’m back for a second go :smiley: I expect good things

Bazooka Cafe

I’m actually surprised by not encountering any sex situations after playing for a few hours, not a bad thing for sure, but those HUGE breasts could have anyone expecting something else :mrgreen:; anyway, I like the setting and the characters are lovable (Narumi!), but the lack of any real plot worries me… we’ll see, I guess

And more on my shelf, but… [size=150]What B-Games are you currently playing?[/size]

I do not play any B-game for awhile. I play any console game, right now. >.>

I’m currently playing:
[list][]Figures of Happiness[/]
[]ONE ~ Kagayaku Kisetsu E[/]
[]Ashita to Kimi no Autame Ni (this is the game in my avatar and signature)[/][/list]

Come see me tonight 2, and Bazooka Cafe, in my spare time. I like harem and oppai themes. :slight_smile:

Ever17 is the best but is really really long, so make sure you have played enough eroge before lol.

For the rest of course it is SS >> SF >> HdR

I just finished pkaying Kana Little Sister.
Now I’m planning to buy a new one next week.
I still have to choose between those games :

Hitomi my stepsister
The Sagara family
come see me tonight 1
I’m gonna serve you
I’m gonna nurse you 1 & 2
Secret wives club

I think I’ll go first for the Sagara family and not Hitomi since I still have to recover from the saddness of Kana :smiley:

As a change of pace, definitely The Sagara Family. But that’s only because it’s the first English B-game I played, and I’m partial towards harem title’s. However, they’re all good games and you will not go wrong with any of them.

I think I’ll go first for the Sagara family and not Hitomi since I still have to recover from the saddness of Kana :smiley:
[/quote]

I agree.

I think I screwed up your quote. Sorry le nuage. :frowning:

Beat Blades Haruka
Clannad Full Voice (Replaying)
Dies Irae -Also Sprach Zarathustra- (almost 100% done)
PARADISE LOST
Tokimeki Memorial Girs side 2nd Season (Otome game)

Finished trail editions:
Devil on G String
Ijiwaru my Master (otome game)
Kamipani

I still need to play FORTUNE ARTERIAL and Nostradamus…not to mention the To Heart series…
to many eroge to play >___<

heh. At least I finished Quartett! today…

Currently working on Fate/Stay Night. Problem is, i didnt know you had to clear the scenarios one after the other, thus after finishing off the Fate route, next comes Unlimited Blade Works, which, sadly, hasnt been translated by Mirrormoon yet. Coupled with my rudimantary understanding of Japanese (still have to work on how to memorize the strokes and the meanings of 1,945 kanji in a short time span)
And yes, i’m gunning for…[color=#FFFFFF]Sakura[/color]Heaven’s Feel.
If only someone could give me the actual walkthrough (even in Japanese is OK)…anyone?

BTW… Why r there no [s] tags? (oo;)

I’m doing Secret Wives Club right now. I was doing Idols Galore but my CD seems to only load 1/4 of the game properly before I get an error.

I still have to tie up a couple of loose ends in DYLHB2, Hitomi Stepsister, and Jewels Knights Crusaders.

I still have to start on Yume Miru Kusuri, Bible Black, and Let’s Meow Meow.

I still need to buy Bazooka Cafe, Snow Sakura, and Discipline.

This will all have to wait though because I am in an RPG mood and am playing NWN2 right now.

It’s difficult for me to point EXACTLY my “What B-Games are you currently playing?” because I keep replaying my old games regularly.
This month, I’ve installed ECLIPSE on my main computer…

http://www.clockup.net/product/eclipse/index.htm
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=24542

…and Yappari Imouto Ga Suki! on my notebook:

http://www.route2.co.jp/Triangle/Produc … index.html
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=298145
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oewBbKkoIOI

However I’ve also 8 “old glories” currently installed (for their Nostalgia Value :oops: :stuck_out_tongue: ) that I replay often, Dea Ex Machina in particular.
You know, my Sith heart does have a soft spot somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t like ME much. But I really like the Baldu’rs Gate games.

OT

You should play Ever 17 first. That’s a great game.

I finished Snow Sakura yesterday. Now I’m waiting for Princess Waltz.
And I’m still considering Bible Black…

Still playing ???, but I took pauses to (re)play ???, and play ??? ,???2? ,??? and ???. Will probably pause once again to play ?ToHeart2 ~AnotherDays~?.

Right now i’m replaying VIST - DVD Version, from CS’Ware. Trying to get the missing endings. :roll:

After that, i’m planning to replay my favorite renai game, KAKYUUSEI from Elf. I left some endings to finish later, too. :mrgreen:

Now, that could be a good idea: it’s been years since I last dated Miko-chan~ :oops:
OTOH, I have a too big backlog, so I’m trying to complete new games rather than replay old ones.

…save for Toraha and Sispri, of course.

I hate you all… :smiley:

I have to learn japanese and quickly !

I put my B-gaming on hold to clean out some of my backlogged RPGs. (I may finally finish Xenosaga.) Once it’s all said and done I’ll either move on to play Aster or Da Capo.(Though I may just wait on the English patch for Da Capo.)

If it makes you feel any better, I have to use AGTH and a translation program for Japanese games. This only gives me the basic idea of what’s being said.

As for finished games, there’s Kana -Little Sister- and Private Nurse, as well as Pia Carrot 3. (JP only… how come no one bothers to translate this?) (<still stuck at 97% CG unlocked)

It does NOT work properly with Fate/Stay Night. (missing characters; there is another memory thread, but it repeatedly outputs the entire string of kana (one repetition for each kana added) Added to that, i got to this point in UBW (Kotomine Church, VS. Caster/Medea) where no matter which choice (of the three) i pick, it goes to a dead end. Help with a walkthrough, anyone?

SEENA! SEENA! SEENA! :wink:

Back to topic:
After I finally finished the “MinDead Blood - Another Side”, I think I may now return to my beloved “Meidosan to ooki na tsurugi” - or maybe “Eiyuu x Maou”.