What B-Games are you currently playing?

Well, even though it’s not an eroge, I think I’ll go ahead and play Clannad… I started it a while ago, but got partway through Fuuko’s arc and then had fun playing pranks on her and never picked it back up again, so I s’pose I’ll start over from the beginning…

300 hours gameplay… HERE I COME!!!

I started playing Yume Miru Kusuri last night.

Without giving anything away…

[size=200]DON’T PLAY AEKA’S PATH FIRST!!!
SAVE IT FOR LAST!!![/size]

Play either Nekoko’s or Mizuki’s first. No spoilars, but you will absolutely hate yourself when you get to a certain part in the other 2’s arcs and you know you won’t be able to do a goddamned thing about it…

And that’s all I’ve got ta say about that…</Forrest Gump Mode>

I felt Cait Sith Nekoko’s path was a good one to finish on, personally… I dunno, I just felt that it was a good epilogue to Yume Miru Kusuri.

http://www.xeromag.com/fvpoly.html

Or did you mean in an actual game? I’m not aware of any good ones, but to be realistic the entire focus of the game should probably be on balancing relationships, rather than just having the harem thrown as a bonus after you get the ‘real’ endings. At the least, the paths need to interact with each other more along the way, and give you chances to try and balance things…

Teh_General’s Opinion:
[size=200] Quoted. For. Truth. [/size]

…Although, it’s kind of hard to actually do so on your 1st playthrough, i admit…

It’s even nearly impossible to not go for Aeka the first time.

Indeed - I so far passed the first decision point (when she forget to buy one of the ham-breads, I decided to remind her in order to avoid worse things happening to her).

So, if that already put my on Aeka’s path, then I fear the warning was too late… :shock:

Dammit!!! Why are there no spoiler tags???

Has she already slipped on the classroom floor and can’t get up?

Nah, you still have time to change directions if you want. Just avoid her on any of the next decisions and go for Mizuki or Nekoko. I was nice to all 3 of them for the first few choices, then decided to concentrate on who I wanted to end up with. Luckily in this game they’re all pretty obvious.

Agreed, the choices for what path you end up with are obvious, for the most part. Some of the choice to reach the real end of a scenario were very hit and miss though.

I’ve been neglecting my b-gaming because of work, but I managed to finish Snow Drop… which annoyed me so much in the process :x there’s no logic progression here!, I had to go old school and do my own guide by hand and when all was said and done, it simply wasn’t worth it, bleh! :x

Bazooka Cafe is the easisest b-game I’ve played, but then again I wasn’t waiting for a challenge here, it was a fun romp for sure :slight_smile:

I started playing Sensei 2 and finished one route, not really a fan of the art style but I’m still playing and I’m not quite sold on its dark themes

And I’m replaying Casual Romance Club as well, it was fun the first time and I’m going for seconds :slight_smile:

Snow Drop is beloved because it’s old game that some people remember very fondly. These days, compared to the newer games, it’s extremely hard. I’d recommend most people just go get a walk-through— mapping out where every character will be at every tick of the game is very tedious, and without that, it can be VERY hard to get to the later, what— 2/3s of the game.

I’m playing (and I’m already tired of) I’m gonna nurse you 2.
This game is so… nevermind.

Well, it’s May and I’ve finished Yuki Zakura and Lightning Warrior Raidy I. I’m now slogging thru Clannad. I say slog, because it’s the longest F-ing game I’ve ever played… Now, it’s an INCREDIBLE game, but gosh, I think it’s the longest thing Key/Visual Art’s has ever put out. I think I saw a walkthrough on Rapidshare that said “300 hour Clannad Walkthrough”. Well, I believe it.

Also, Since Mirrormoon released a v1.2 patch with some easter eggs I loaded up Tsukihime again and I’m gonna try to find those.

And to round it out, I’m playing Episode 2 of Umineko no Naku Koro ni. I’ve only just started it, but it’s pretty good so far. I’m an absolute Higurashi nut (see avatar and sig) so I’m pretty sure I’m gonna like this, too…