What B-Games are you currently playing?

I received Hitomi my stepsister today…
It was really naive of me to believe there wouldn’t be rapes in this game…
After 2H, the first real H-scene and… of course… I just hope it’s the only one in this game (now I need a break because I want to puke).

I don’t want to be intolerent towards those who like that, but seeing a rape scene is the best way for me to get rid of a hard on :lol: :lol: :lol:
As said the Joker in “batman beyond, the movie” : “I don’t know if I should laugh or crie about it… bah nevermind, I’ll just laugh.” (yeah you can play eroge and still know some classics)

But Hitomi is just so easily raped. How could someone not?

I just finished Yume Miru Kusuri, loved it, the first game to pull me into the story in quite a while. I’ll be starting Snow Sakura next. I hope it has the same effect on me. I like actually wanting to play the game to see what’s going to happen. Not just being forced to play the game so I can say I played it.

OK, lessee what I’ve got on the burner right now…

Just got finished all routes in Crescendo.
Still playing Unlimited Blade Works
Only have Mizuki-sensei’s (and the snow fairy’s) route in Yuki Zakura
Just got finished installing Lightning Warrior Raidy (GO YURI!!!)
Just recently got all 3 of the Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke Ou games (MOAR YURI, WOOT!) and will be playing the first one soon…

That’s about it…

<included so I don’t double post ??? >

Yuki Zakura’s fun. Beware though, it’s long… ~30 or so hours if you don’t skip already read stuff… However, people waking Yuuji up in the morning are some of the funniest things in the whole game! I LOL’d /several/ times and when I go through them again on different routes, I usually slow it back down and rewatch them… :slight_smile:

Currently playing Let’s Meow Meow! and Tsuki: Possession.

Finished Shinju’s arc on LMM and working on others now.Overall, I like the game… it’s quite silly and entertaining. My only issue with it is the “sex with the invisible pecker”. Not all the h-scenes are like that, but a good portion are. Personally, I find it somewhat disturbing, but it’s not a game-ruiner for me.

Tsuki is… interesting. (insert demonic laughter here) The game so far has been so open-ended on the nature of the possession that there’s a lot fo different ways you can take what happens in the game. I had some problems with the game on my laptop, so I switched it over to a desktop. I was doing the Mitsuki arc, but when I reinstalled, I decided to start over with Keiko’s arc. A great game for feeding The Dark Side™.

Pretty Soldier Wars is waiting in the wings. Started playing it, but I have it on hold while I work on finishing the other two.

Bible Black, Gibo, Discipline and Raidy are in transit. (While I’m looking forward to the first three, Lightning Warrior Raidy cannot get here fast enough.)

Yeah I’ve watched all her paths…
The two bad endings are quite… glarb I don’t even want to remember that. Takehiro is just a jerk.
Now i’ve also seen the Yuki/Hitomi ending. It’s less depressing.

I’m replaying Crescendo (need to play something until my last ordrer (I’m gonna nurse you 2) arrives).

What’s “sad” in this game is that, since all the 5 girls of the game are already in love with you, no matter who you choose, the other 4 will get powned (Kyoko in particular).
It’s different from the other games where you have to seduce them to get them. Here you have to pick one of them and let the others live their sad life without you.

Now that I think abhout it, it happens sometimes in other PP translated games like Snow Sakura (where Misaki get powned when you choose someone else), Snow Drop (same as crescendo… everybody wants you right from the start), Ying yang (the futa), …

Figures of Happiness had the worst case of this, in my opinion. (Which may even be why I didn’t much care for this title, aside from not liking the art style.) I mean, you start the game already with a girl, and pretty much go through it cheating on her via the means of twisted logic.

No, no, no my good man.

Figures of Happiness was all about removing the unease your girlfriend’s identical twin sister had about loving you, and carrying out the Mandate of Heaven in unifying the Glory of Twincest. Of course the ending was ambiguous about the success of this God Divine Righteousness - but denial in a “sharing” relationship is but the first step to Eternal Salvation. :mrgreen:

Lol. It’s so true. FoH is the worst.
But Mio deserved it since she didn’ believe you when you talked to her about your body transfers (even when you were in your own body). I really wanted to slap her (or “punch her in the face to prove you’re right”).

… FoH didn’t make any sense now that I have to remember this game. You can’t really say why wich decision will lead you wich girl most of the time.

Come to think of it, outside of possible twincest, the only other girl that made sense was Kokoro. She was a completely unknown factor that entered Ryo’s life after most of the crazy shit happened. Even though she really loved that other guy at first, don’t remember his name, but he’s dead so she fucks Ryo instead. Well, now that I look back on it, it doesn’t make a lick of sense, but she’s cute as all hell so what the fuck, why not?

This is why the Harem Ending should always exist! Love for everyone!

Aye. But they then to be so ridiculous on how they’re formed, unless something like Stockholm Syndrome is involved. :expressionless:

Seriously. Can someone name a “realistic” sounding harem ending, that doesn’t involve “mental enslavement” of some sort. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh… or maybe 70% of the Eroge Earth population are Mormons. :lol:

I too am replaying Crescendo, partly to pass time until one of the games I’m waiting for arrives, and partly to blow off steam since the end of this semester of Japanese is really hectic. I had the last chapter test today, have an oral presentation on Wednesday, and the final exam and last class session is next Monday (5/12). As for Crescendo, I always have a hard time not taking Kyoko’s path, as I always feel so bad for her. This works out most of the time though, since the only other two paths I take since playing through them all are Kaho (don’t like the “good” ending, and I felt she got what she deserved for not telling Ryo how she felt) and Ayame (I have to pace myself because of the violent flashback, even if she did sort of want it). Yuka, in my opinion, doesn’t deserve Ryo’s respect (I have trouble respecting those who can’t respect themselves), and Kaori is a nicotine queen as well as a corrupting influence.SPOILER Lastly, I’m not sure I want to endure Miyu’s route again. When I finished it the first time, it had me crying for something like 15-30 minutes (and I’m not ashamed to admit it).END SPOILER

I can’t speak for how Figures of Happiness is since I’ve never played it. A friend in my class told me that the games that play in a DVD player were poorly done. If I recall correctly, he said that pretty much any choice you made in one of those games was pointless, as either all options ended in the same result, or that if you made a decision the game deemed “wrong”, it would bring you back to the same choice so that you can pick the choice it deems “right”.

The one that fits this closest in my mind was Utawarerumono, although it didn’t exactly end with the harem.(And it’s debatable how “realistic” it is, though the whole idea of the emperor’s harem at least felt realistic in the story.)

Perhaps I just read your post wrong, but Figures of Happiness wasn’t a DVD player game. You might be confusing it with Hourglass of Summer?

Beh, you’re right. Sorry, my brain is a little fried with all that is going on with in Japanese class (see previous post).

EDIT: As an aside, it’s really a shame that the translated version of Crescendo we got isn’t the one with the extended scenarios. Maybe I would like the other scenarios more(I’m thinking in particular Kaho) if we had gotten them. I suppose when I have progressed far enough in learning Japanese I’ll have to find a copy of the Japanese “Full Voice Version” to play.

<<<<<Yay for new spoilar tags!!!>>>>>

Well, I agree with you b/c I consider Kyoko’s path as the “true” end anyway. I also think some of the stuff w/ Ayame should be in other arcs as well, but included only after you’re already past the “point of no return” with the particular arc you’re doing. I also thought Kaori’s bad end was the only “real” bad end in the game (that last scene of her crying w/ the cigarette in her hand staring out the window… wow…), since the other “bad ends” only consisted of Ryo not getting to sex the girl (or not getting “good” sex as with Yuka). I don’t consider Miyu to be a bad end b/c it is unavoidable whichever way you go, and I’m also with ya there in that I bawwwwed like a little schoolgirl.

<<<<>>>>

Glad to hear I’m not the only one to have that reaction (and be able to admit it). How about it? Anyone else up to saying so as well?

Just got my hands on Da Capo II yesterday and I’ll probably start playing it in a few days. Seriously, when is someone going to put together a translation team for this masterpiece?

No-one’s stopping you!
Sorry but the only (previously) free translators are busy translating Gang Rape Club at the moment. =P

I’ll be starting on Bazooka Cafe or Let’s Meow Meow next. Not sure which one I am going to play first. I’ll also probably complete a few games I’ve started but not finished. It’s a bit of a list, unfortunately.