What do you want Peach Princess to translate next?

And what about those short h-games like Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o.

It seems there are a lot of short eroge with only one path (2-3H).
Wouldn’t it be interesting to translate some of those games ?
It would be easier to release this kind of games since the translation would take less time. The rights would cost less than for other eroge and of course they would be cheaper for us :). => It would be a good (and cheap) way to see if some kind of games (I mean Yuri, otome, H-RPG ,…) would be gladly accepted by the customers.

Oh HELL YEAH. Seconded… PLEASE do these 3 (soon to be 4 on 21June)

Yeah I managed to get “Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Anata to Koibito Tsunagi” and it’s a good game.
With Atlas/Agth I manage to undestand most of the dialogues, but it would be great if PP could translate those games.

It’s 100% Yuri but I’m not disapointed by the fact there are no penices (who would be ? :lol: )

Here are the links to see some screens of those games (same charadesign as in konayuki fururi it seems so → win)

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - watashi no ouji sama

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Anata to Koibito Tsunagi

Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - ???

the yami no koe series would be cool to see translated another one would be princess frontier

It’s not an erogee rule: Christianity has it two thousands of years before.

So that makes the Bible the first eroge ever made. I hear the Lilith and Eve thing was pretty raunchy in the Torah version. And don’t get me started on the Nephilim or the whole affair with Sodom and Gomorrah. Clearly a dark eroge. :wink:

Just a few corrections, seeing as how I was heavily steeped in this stuff growing up. Lilith and Nephilim are both mentioned only once in canonical texts. Most of the texts on them are either apocryphal or are folklore tradition. As for Sodom and Gomorrah, you for the most part have two camps as to how the story is interpreted. One basically views the sin as that of being inhospitable. The other I don’t think I need to even explain. :wink:
Some better things for your “bible as eroge” bit, would be things like talk of cutting babies in half (Solomon’s way of settling a dispute between two women claiming an infant is their child). Oh, and don’t forget the gaining a wife by raping a woman. That one’s always good.

Edit: I should elaborate on the “mentioned only once” bit. Lilith’s mention is so obscure that the King James Version put “screech owl” as a translation. As for the Nephilim, all it does is mention their existence.

another one would be demonbane or some of the games versions of the series they were based on like Fate/ Stay Night, shuffle, another one would be the remake of xchange 1, happiness (delux version), Soul Link, or kanon,

Following on from the OT discussion (not meaning to derail the topic), I wonder if anyone’s considered making an eroge starring the Ancient Greek pantheon? Most of the elements are already in place - stylish character designs, strong and twisted personalities, extensive character histories, a fair bit of sex, etc. It would be easy enough to create a story by fusing several myths together, and all of that could give a strong foundation for a game.

Terios’s Angelium was the first one that came to mind, though it’s only tangentially related to anything Greek.

That would be cool, Jun for the win.

IT’S A TRAP

LOL! I’ll just stick with the typical you’re possessed by the Devil and start using your supernatural powers to enslave demon hunting women subplot then. More simpler that way. :wink:

that sounds cool

That spoiler actually depends on which path you take, however if you choose the right one…

It is delicious trap, desu~
You must hit it, desu~

The only true path is the path of traps… and twincest… thats two paths, but they can be merged… hmm, I got to think this over…

in the delux version jun changes into a real girl like the ova version not sure if the changes lasts and is one of the many endings you can get in the game

As a side note, years ago I was hoping that somebody would release Lucha’s ONE BOKU: Faraway So Close! I recently got to see the game, and the CG looks pretty good at least. I would have bought an English-translated, uncensored version of the game. It’ll never happen, but I just wanted to say it.

It stings my pride as a connoisseur of eroge whenever people talk about a title that they really liked and I’ve never even heard of before. =p

looks it up

EDIT: I’m getting the idea from reviews I’ve seen so far that people are more complimenting the H content of the game, rather than the scenario, The story doesn’t exactly fascinate me either. Not quite my sort of thing, I guess. Same scenario writer as Like Life, though, so would I be right in guessing it’s something similarly unique/bizarre?

I spent a very long time writing up a carefully worded summary. Then my session timed out and I lost everything.

I’ll just summarize very quickly. I don’t think that there should be a stigma against games that are H-intensive. At the end of the day, all H games are sold because they have H in them. There’s plenty of good romance games where sex is not the objective, and even if you wanted to make one that way, you could have downplayed it to where it’s not so graphic that you have to slap censoring all over your screen. The conscious, deliberate decision to put that kind of content into a game says it all to me. From a financial and marketing standpoint, you could have turned your excellent game with sex into an excellent game with just suggestive content, and you would have the game available to a wider audience for easier distribution and more sales.

But to answer your question, ONE BOKU appears to be short for “oneesan to boku”. That is, a game where it has an “older sister” fetish in it. That doesn’t mean incest, but just an older, more experienced woman. As always, the game features the classic H game concept: The older sister that’s not related by blood. That kind of thing has been around forever. I like the character designs, and the graphics seem pretty detailed. I can’t deny that there’s a lot of sex in it, but what it shows (in my opinion) is great. At the very least, I’m glad that it doesn’t show tons of graphic rape, bondage, or enemas… And that seems to be the rule of the day for doujin products from what I can tell.

I have no stigma against large amounts of H content. However, I’ve always viewed that as icing on the cake… the actual substance is everything around the H. And, while I might eat a cake that’s entirely icing, I’d probably feel sick afterwards. … okay, let’s just kill off that terrible analogy now.

Actually, I view it as being done just because that’s the way they’ve always done things. Titles with extremely low amounts of H content, that can be adjusted to remove the content with an almost imperceptible effect (such as in console ports, or all-ages remakes) could do quite well without it. However, I think that H, when used well, can be an extremely powerful device, and has a positive effect on the title as a whole. What would December When There Is No Angel be like without any sex?

That’s very true, but what exactly makes it stand out among other classic H games featuring similar concepts? I know it’s one of those companies under Will, but then again, so are a lot of others.

Is it a doujin game at all? It wasn’t marked as such on erogamescape, and it appears to employ some big (and thus expensive) names, like Funczion SOUNDS. I think it’s commercial. Unless you were just saying that doujin games are often like that without implying ONE BOKU to be a doujin title.

And, on the subject of doujin games that don’t show tons of graphic rape, bondage, or enemas…

http://blank-note.sakura.ne.jp/product/himawari/
(Sold very well, and with only having 3 quite undetailed H scenes, almost Kanon/AIR level. It probably wouldn’t be a good PP/GC/JAST acquisition target, though)