What do you want Peach Princess to translate next?

Thanks for your Amatsukaze input, it confirms my initial impression of the game :mrgreen: .
However I still disagree with your optimism about Fam, do you really believe no one will object at the mere sight of a Blatant Loli calling the male protagonist “Dad” even during sex?
Heck, just look at “all those comments of annoyed lurkers” of my Loli videos here and here :roll: …

Under the Moon is still my fav. released ero otome game. It’s one of the best ones and yep. A lot of people agree on it.
The script in this game revolves quite a lot on sex though. The eroscenes shall better not be skipped since a lot of things go around those bits of conversation (character struggle etc.) The erotic content falls more under male dominance category.

6 endings for each guy. Pure Love ending, Love/hate ending (bad girl Ashe) and of course the bad endings and OK ones.
Seizh is pretty twisted guy. His endings…ending F was a “kind of good ending” but from what I read 0__o
and the secret unlockable -laughs- The story has it’s bitter sweet moments and the ero scenes fit in imo. Even if there quite many of them. (There still a lot of normal cg’s though so there’s a good balance)
Grab the fandisk to~

Tsuki no Hikari Taiyou no Kage is also a good otome game I still wish to see in English but it’s really a lot of female dominance for most of the time (doesn’t help when some of the guys are weak) with exception to certain endings. (again, rape content) It also contains shoujo ai route as wel. (after a certain advent the route is accessible) I don’t like shoujo ai but for those who do…

A dream…Sugar beans and the other otome games in English…
Some more high profile bishoujo games would be awesome to.

That’s the kicker, really. Closest parallel I can think of from an English-licensed game is Matsuri from Kazoku Keikaku, but… yeah- there’s always just ‘mistranslating’ those parts in the hopes that it will misdirect the more prude types. People will always object, but I don’t think they’ll do more than that.

Also, those videos… oh god ABC. Nothing really stretches the ‘All girls in this game are 18+’ thing any further than that game, to my knowledge. I mainly know it as ‘that game with three sets of loli twins’.

I’ve just found out about this game and…wow! It’s delicious. Definitely something I would like to see translated.

x-change alternative 2 looks pretty good and it is longer than the other game
it just came out in japan and with the popularity of the rest of the series peach princess is most likely working on getting it right now
the new angle is pretty cool
here is the getchu link
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=398205
http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/crowd/product/xca2/index.html

You’re kidding, right? Amorous Professor Cherry wasn’t close enough to what you want?! :shock: In case you weren’t aware, I remarked in the APC thread about how through many points in the game, I would not even reach five minutes of reading story text before the triggering of another scene…

As well as Raidy before that, and after Family Project, it’s going to be nothing but sex romps for awhile… Again…

What we NEED is more story, not more sex romps.

I have to agree with you, quite frankly if I start one and find out that it’s just nothing but sex, I pretty much stop right there and delete the game. As long as the game is not done by Zyx I should be fine. I’m pleased with the higher quality games we’re starting to see lately.

While it’s not an ideal situation, it’s certainly better than the situation before. Besides, most people seem to consider Yume Miru Kusuri, Kana and Crescendo to be the main story-centric JAST/GC/PP titles - in terms of length, together Family Project and Princess Waltz contain more content than the three of them put together.

I think it would have been nice to get that other Romeo title by D.O - Hoshizora Planet… I liked that one, and it’s pretty decent in terms of length, too.

Well, sexromps are not the ultimate evil in my opinion (even though I don’t like the titles he suggested, too :? ). I like the art from Cosplay Fetish Academy and LWR II, and I’m definitely going to enjoy them when they’re relased.

But still, I like story-based games too, so I’m waiting for PP to announce in the not-too-distant future that they’ve licensed and are going to translate some quality stuff like Harukani or Bullet Butlers (just to mention the two games they proposed in a poll some timee ago).

And of course, Te to Te Try On would make me the happiest player ever, but I’ve already mentioned that :mrgreen:

Chiming in (yet again) on the side of “Story FTW!” I want to support Peach Princess, but don’t see myself purchasing any upcoming titles after Family Project.

Does the guys at PP even read this? Haha. Sorry I’m new here.

I’m hoping Princess Waltz sees much success, as I’d like to see PP get this other Pulltop title.

http://www.pulltop.com/main/index.html - Not sure what the title of the game is, but it’s the one released this past august. The girls look really cute. I wouldn’t mind seeing that Harukani Aoi one. That one looks absolutely amazing.

I also wouldn’t mind Sakura Sakura by Haikuo soft. The art is breathtaking in that. That JUST came out, but it’s never to early to request right? A game by Nitro+ would be cool too, like Jingai Makyou for example.

That would be Te to Te TRY ON!, which several of us have mentioned we’d like to see translated.

Some interesting new games that were just released:

[attachment=2]c540605package.jpg[/attachment]
Title: Supreme Candy ~Oudou niwa Oudoutaru Riyuu ga Arun desu~
Softhouse: MAKURA
Release Date: 9/26/2008
Summary: When Yuu was a kid, he practiced hard to fly on a broom. One day, he met a girl, Hanei, who flew on a vacuum cleaner. He spent a happy time with her, but they grew apart. Several years later, he now enjoys his high school life. However, his peaceful school life changes after he picks up a candy. The name of the candy is Supreme Candy and one can get young or old as he/she likes by taking it. “I can sneak into a girls’ high school using it!” Yuu immediately takes the candy and enters the girls’ high school… He meets a girl there and it is Hanei…
Getchu Link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=540605

[attachment=1]c559465package.jpg[/attachment]
Title: Fuyu no Rondo
Softhouse: DIVA
Release Date: 10/31/2008
Summary: There is a small country located in the Arctic Circle. The main character moves there after his father’s remarriage. He is confused at first, but his new mother and four sisters take a good care of him. Actually, the sisters are princesses, but they live a simple life. Especially, Victoria always thinks about her citizens. He is attracted by her noble character and gradually falls in love with her… However, the princesses in his country usually get married to someone important in neighboring countries. The main character thinks it is wrong to marry someone you don’t love, but Victoria accepts it for her citizens…
Getchu Link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=559465

Upcoming games that look good:

Title: Yosuga no Sora - In solitude, where we are least alone.
Softhouse: Sphere
Release Date: 12/5/2008
Getchu Link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=444445

Title: Hoshiuta
Softhouse: Front Wing
Release Date: 12/26/2008
Getchu Link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=530125

Title: Hoshi to Kai Taisen Tenkuu no Yumina (aka “Yumina the Ethereal”)
Softhouse: ETERNAL
Release Date: 1/23/2009
Getchu Link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=540445

Title: Shukufuku no Campanella - la campanella de benedizione -
Softhouse: Windmill Oasis
Release Date: 1/30/2009
Getchu Link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=497465
[attachment=0]c497465package.jpg[/attachment]

Why are all the ‘More story!’ types chiming in asking for Te to Te Try On? That’s setting the bar pretty low in my opinion =P

Just because a game isn’t focused on sex doesn’t mean it’s particularly strong in the story department - Te to Te’s strengths lie in just being a fun game in general, with neat characters. I wouldn’t go after it if I was looking for ‘story’.

Purely from graphics, ISTR seeing a game posted somewhere that was sort of music-themed…

rummages around for details

there we go. http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=540765

I know basically nothing about it, I’m drawn in by pictures of enormous trees and big musical instruments. :slight_smile:

I didn’t and wont, yet I want more story. Sorry, couldn’t resist. I’m personally still holding out for the chance at Bullet Butlers,
seeing as it was realistic enough of a chance for the PP staff to hold a poll.

Once Again I’d like to put up “Himekishi Anjelica” (???) by Silkys for consideration, fabulous game. I’d also like to draw attention to a new game by Studio e-go! called “Injoku no Seiki -Kaikan ni Ochita Hime-” (???) which looks very promising, as well as another game called “??? DVD-ROM?” (Getchu Site) by ZyX. Since Zyx games have been translated in the past, there should be at least a little chance for it, hopefully…

Why is it a sex romp? I don’t know anything about it. I asked for it because, I know there is an actual chance we can get it, since it’s published by pulltop.

I think he’s pointing out the difference between fluff and plot depth. A story might have minimal sex, but still de-emphasize detailed plot design in favor character/moe fluff.

Among JAST USA’s recent releases, Snow Sakura might fall under this category. It’s a very simple story with an emphasis on slice-of-life scenes and character humor.

“Story” means different things to different people – and sometimes different things at different times to the same person. I would say that a game which focuses almost entirely on cute characters having fun adventures in neat ways IS a good story. “Good” doesn’t have to mean “deep” or “meaningful”; sometimes it’s OK if it just means “fun”. Azumanga Daioh has no real plot to speak of, but it was quite enjoyable because the characters were well fleshed out; it has a story, but no plot.

We can argue about this until the cows come home if you want :smiley: but when I say “good story” it doesn’t have to be Kino’s Journeys. A good story is, well, a well-written story. It can be funny, serious, tragic, mysterious, or any combination. In contrast, something like Kango Schicyauzo is NOT story focused. It doesn’t have a “good story”. Neither does Tottemo Pheromone.