What do you want Peach Princess to translate next?

I totally agree, I loved Chizuru’s route in particular.

Posting my second wish here: Yumina the Ethereal. I don’t know much about this title, only from a thread in this forum.

Hoshizora Planet from D.O. Its probably the only good title left before D.O well is emptied.

Ahh, nostalgia. Sweet, funny and heartwarming; now if only the art wasn’t so ugly =P

well the art isnt that bad IMO.

I’m Going to Serve you 4 is a really good game, it starts out like a typical romantic comedy, each heroine has a unique route, and plot twists. I really loved Leo’s path the best. I also do not care for sex romps myself.

I dont think Nursrey Rhyme has very good chances of getting translated by Peach Princess. Manga Gamer could get it.

I don’t see why either would have a greater chance of being able to acquire it - Lump of Sugar is, from what I understand, not directly affiliated with any other eroge companies but is ‘closest’ to Akabeisoft2 (and their branch companies), and they aren’t likely to be working with localisers any time soon =P

I’m still waiting for X Change Alternate 2, the art looks pretty and the story sounded fun. I am a fan of the X Change series, I like the gender switch twist to the story, and the body switch story in XCA2 is an intriguing change.
Any word on the (possible) future English release?

I guess it’s possible, I mean who knew Jast USA would team up with Nitro Plus, anything can happen

I’d really, really, really, really, really like to see this one next.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=669830&gc=gc

It looks like it’s be so much fun to play that one and I hope it gets translated someday, that’d be really good.:slight_smile:

Well, the fact is that the CD-Bros Brand specialized in Nukige (Sex Romp if you prefere), like Sekilala and Trabulance, never produced a top one in this king of Eroge… Only so-so to bad one.
Some are fun and enjoyable but…Far from the good one.