What do you want Peach Princess to translate next?

It’s been two years since this topic started, and it’s still going strong (which is udnerstandable, since there’s a whole Andes of eroge in existence, and only a small hill of localised stuff)

I’d bet that some of the Nitro+ recommendations in this thread would get nominated, but I would still like to see a GxB some day. It’s wishful thinking, but hey: thats what this thread is all about.

Seconding the UNiSONSHIFT Blossom titles, even though I already own Flyable Heart and Nanatsuiro Drops.

I’d also love to see a partnership with GIGA.

You’ll kill JAST’s poor translators :frowning:

Seriously, I’m playing Une Fille Blanche right now - it’s crazy, absolutely insane.

Are you going to tell us non-jp speakers about it, or just make us wonder? :slight_smile:

I can say a couple things!

6mb of text in the game script. ~4.5x the length of Yume Miru Kusuri, stuff like that, you get the idea. But if that wasn’t enough-

It’s very hard to read. Pre-WW2 language, full of archaic crap you basically don’t see anywhere. The kanji concentration is incredibly high, although admittedly furnished with gratuitous use of ruby/furigana. The eroge also makes heavy use of symbolism and imagery (red grass and butterflies, anyone?)

The ruby/furigana is also used incredibly creatively as well, in non-standard ways, which would pose a lot of other challenges for translators.

That said, it’s a great story–I’m enjoying the heck out of it. It’s everything a good eroge needs to be:

• incredibly well written
  • incredibly well drawn
  • extremely depressing
  • in general, a total mindfuck

Don’t know how the story is going to resolve at this stage-- at this point it could basically go anywhere. That said, if people think Kazoku Keikaku’s story is slow, this probably isn’t the best eroge for them =P

Oh yeah, and there’s 114 H scenes. The eroge is so long that there’s still huge breaks between them, but the scenes often come thick and fast when they do appear.

Are you sure that it is 114 H scenes, and not 114 H CG? :shock:

I think I’ll pass on that kind of game. More for the “depressing nature” than for the length though. Quite tired of despair, suffering, and turmoil right now. There is enough of that in the real world.

I would really like some more light-hearted VN’s that deal with mature concepts and sometimes deals with the grim aspects of the word. Some drama is nice, but I’m tired of being beaten to death with it. Most of the one’s currently out seem to be… off the wall and a bit silly (ie Let’s Meow Meow… love the game, but is in no way a serious light-hearted affair).

Yep, 114 H scenes.

I can’t count the HCG because I haven’t finished the game, but there’s 196 CGs in total.

So yeah, there’s HCG duplication, like in a lot of ero-heavy titles, but there’s a decent enough amount of HCG and plenty of variations that it doesn’t seem too blatantly repetitive.

May have already been said a few times, but I would much like to see a full translation of Maji-Puri, ever since I played the demo it’s been something I looked forward to.

It seems Pulltop will release a new game this month http://www.pulltop.com/main/index.html

For those who didn’t know Pulltop made Princess Waltz so we can seriously hope for an english translation… maybe. 8)

Wouldn’t you rather Haruka ni Aogi first? =P Same artist, and mmmmm, Miyabi…

(not saying I won’t get Bellstars because it looks damn shiny)

I want both. :smiley:

But it’s been a long time since the last time we heard about Haruka, bullet buttler, … from PP so I doubt we’ll ever have it.
At least there is a little chance for Bellstars.

I played through some of the Bellstars demo (it’s freaking long) and it didn’t interest me too much. It needs someone as awesome as Miyabi.

Yeah, most of us are probably getting the thing for the art and voice actors more than the writing, story and characters =P

I doubt it, it would be nice. Minato Soft is not part of either Will or CD Bros. It could happen like with Nitroplus games.

Hello, world and three methods to conquer the world are the ones I’m hoping for :open_mouth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFV2MVNjJbY << “Hello, world.” trailer (nitroplus)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWEhDkSizUo << Three methods to conquer the world OP (crowd)

yes I agree, I loved the foruth one, Trabulance has such a cute art style

Argh please no… When will you learn ? I played half of I’m gonna nurse you 2 and it was enough for me to understand Trabulance only make stupid sex romps.
(but I’m sure I’m gonna serve you is probably better than I’m gonna nurse you)

Nothing wrong with a sex romp ever now and then.

Tsukushite Agechau 4 is many times better than the “I’m Gonna Nurse You” games. It actually has a very good story to it; it starts out light hearted but it soon takes a dramatic turn at a certain pint in each heroine’s route Okay, except maybe in Leo’s route