What kind of girls are your "type"?

I prefer LOLI!!!

I thought it over…Narg your right… :smiley:
But hey mutilation is FUN.

Well, thanks to someone here who summarized it for me quite accurately:

My kind of girl is hawty, haughty and naughty! :wink:

Confirmed from my side - if that helps!

At least I think that in a kichiku-game the protagonist is supposed to do the brutalizing things - instead of trying to save the people dear to him from being brutalized by the antagonists as it happens here.

[ 07-23-2007, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Damn man, what the hell kind of games have you been playing? I’ve played quite a few English Bishoujo games, and I have never met a girl like that before.

Twincest, twincest, twincest, yeesh!

I prefer tsundere school nurses in their late twenties who are hiding their tragic pasts behind a cynical exterior

Tsukihime” – Kohaku, “Fate/stay night” – Sakura, “Gin’iro” – neechin, “ONE” – Akane, “SCHOOLDAYS” – Kotonoha, “Yatohime Zankikou” – Tsukiko, “21 -TwoOne-” - Kasumi, “Tenshi no inai 12gatsu” – Shinobu (everyone in fact since they’re all broken toys in this game!)… There are plenty of them in erogees. :smiley:

[ 07-25-2007, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

double-post

[ 07-25-2007, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

As I once learnt when I realised about the huge world of eroge; there is a whole world out there we don’t really know about. We have only touched the tip of the iceberg.

Not so sure about the matter. In the first “-saku” game, you’re not the one doing bad deeds to the girls, yet I think most people would agree about it being kichiku. As far as I know, “kichiku” is more about the general “feel” of the content, where the bad deeds happening to the girls are supposed to be enjoyable for the player (as opposed to making him furious and wanting to kill the perpetrator).
Of course, I’m avoiding as much as possible any game which main purpose seems to have performed brutish actions on the girls, so I’m far from being an expert about kichiku games, but…

IMO, most of the iceberg is crap and not worthwhile though. :wink:

[ 07-25-2007, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

Even if that’s true, we have a significantly smaller iceberg. More like an ice cube.

That is, if 9 out of 10 games are mediocre, there’s hundreds of good Japanese games and like … four? good ones in Englsh.

Hmmmm… actually I already wanted to kill the perpetrators (=Sadashima and gang) before he laid a hand on the girls here…

… and then enjoyed it particulary in one case when Yuka actually did that - even if it was for another reason than avenging the victimized girl.

EDT: Oh, and while I haven’t ever really played “Isaku”, I despised that old bastard also passionately when I watched the anime. So, even if I haven’t played the game, I doubt I would feel about him differently if I actually should play it.

[ 07-26-2007, 03:06 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]