What kind of girls are your "type"?

Well, if you’re talking about the poll itself, I’d give the poll starter the benefit of the doubt as he seems fairly new, and we tend to make these sort of mistakes (I’m no better, and I still make them up to now) Besides, it takes some experience before the choices can start including miko, jock, imouto, onee-san, tsundere, meganekko(did I get that right ?), ahoge, etc, etc.

Coming to think about it, if yarugee means what I think it means, then pretty much a large portion of the translated games we have are of the genre, so the choice could be (slightly)left out. Alright, maybe only one game I can think could be yarugee (Pick Me Honey !) but onyl a few I can think of is ren’ai. But, essentially; the quiz i under-developed. Maybe a more definitve quiz could be developed in future.

Oh, sure, it’s just too bad, really, since my choices aren’t covered so I cannot anonymously vote~ :wink:

I had to vote Twins and Horror after I saw the Project Zero 2 art posted up. Damn I love those twins.
Honestly though I don’t have an all round favorite anyway, as some aggrresive girls are great, while others are annoying. Some shy girls come off as cute, others need a smack in the face. Some twins are hot, other need drowned.

I think Horror really works well for VN though, as its like a decent horror book, but always with the fear and possibillity of a Bad End just around the corner. Plus horror stuff can just bring out some really interesting characters.

Only Pick Me Honey is Yarugee? Half of GC’s lineup is yarugee. DYLHB 1/2, Kango 1/2, Pick Me Honey, Tottemo Pheromone, Let’s Meow Meow, Sagara Family, Tsukushite Agechau 4 … all yarugee.

This doesn’t mean I don’t like those games. But they’re very much yarugee. I mean, come on. TP has a “OMG, it’s so hot in here … I guess you’ll just have to take all my clothes off” scene.

[ 06-12-2007, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Nandemonai ]

Well, I wrote that initial post as I only started to learn the term ‘yarugee’, and was familair with the non-translated titles associated with the term, but not the localized ones that are,a dn I feel damn tempted to say that the majority of GC’s games are alongst those lines.

Though I’d slightly disagree about Tsukushite Agechau 4 ; that two had some semblance of a storyline, though weak. (but the yarugee pics are there)

And sadly, as olf pointed out, and as we all know, that’s how things are. Though there are some hopes.

Well, I didn’t vote myself :stuck_out_tongue: But it does give me an idea…

[ 06-12-2007, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Phineas Lucis ]

Unfortunatly, there is no polling option for scaling, such as liking loli better than guro or some such.

So does Nargy. :slight_smile:

But the story is so sad. All those poor twins. :frowning:

Me thinks that is a BBS problem.

i personally really like girls with blue hair, like for example nerine of shuffle!!^^

I choose the more agressive/sportsy type of girl. Since I like Nargrakhan plays mostly games with a dark theme, those are the girls that come off as most fun for me, the ones who puts up the most of a fight against their inveitable fate… :smiley: . But even in games that aren’t dark, they usually are (to me) the most interesting & fun, even at times cutest character around - to me, at least. Otherwise, twins/triplets/etc and fantasy beings comes of as the most interesting ones to me :3.
I don’t quite get why the “shy girl” sterotype is so popular though… O_o.

As for the second question: Fantasy, without a doubt!

Blah, I may as well post the kind of women I like.

“Tragic, deceptive, insane, innocent-looking, manipulative, immoral, lonely… it’s what makes a girl fascinating and desirable. So lonely and hurted in her heart you absolutely want to comfort her, so insane and immoral you absolutely fear to become close to her, so deceptive and manipulative you wonder if you’re acting out of your free will.
This is what I call ‘fascination’. This is what describes my ideal girl.”

In a game, I tend to go after the introvert, the asocial, the reserved, the never smiling and silent, the mystical, the eccentric, the insane kind of girls because their characters cry out they have potential for having suffered from life to become what they are. The girls who had been psychologically traumatized by life, if you prefer (the “broken toys”, some people say). :wink:

[ 06-28-2007, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

[quote]
Originally posted by OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol:
[b] (the “broken toys”, some people say). :slight_smile:

[ 06-28-2007, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Nah, I’m not into kichikugees. As far as genres are concerned, I tend toward ren’ai, bouken and thrillers, with horror once a while. But rarely pure comedies and never kichiku.

[ 06-28-2007, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

I’d say that Gore Screaming Show is horror, not Kichiku though…

I don’t know why, but I’d rather have confirmation from someone other than you, my dear BSS~ :stuck_out_tongue:

The plot to Gore Screaming Show is typically categorized as horror and mystery more than anything else. It just happens to have violent sex in it. :slight_smile:

[ 06-29-2007, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

[quote]
Originally posted by OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol:
[b] I don’t know why, but I’d rather have confirmation from someone other than you, my dear BSS~ :frowning:

Hmmmm… how would you classify this type of girl? :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOWcHvKTc0E&mode=related&search=

[ 07-08-2007, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Simple: I call these the (ahem) “Psyhotic Crazy Loli Cannonfodder Bi!tches That Deserve To Be Raped By Bad People”. Thank you, goodbye.

For some reason, I can’t imagine someone raping Akira and not getting horribly mutilated by her. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 07-20-2007, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]