What OS do you use for playing bishoujo games?

Windows XP Pro for great justice!

I use XP Home

who on earth uses windows ME… man that was such a disaster of an OS

Windows XP Pro

XP pro,I don’t know much about OS so I just use the most common one

Win ME was better than 98,I can still use i for all old dos games. When u got used to something you want to keep on using it. It was no disater for me. I have tried XP Home but i went back to ME. But sometimes i still want my old Win 95 who was very good.

I use XP Pro… because I’m emo…

[ 06-03-2006, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Faust ]

Windows 98SE. Five years without HD re-format ops, a record in my town. :smiley:

Italicus, you haven’t voted. Come on, I’m feeling lonely here in the Win9x camp. :frowning:

Benoit you are not alone as i said above i run Win ME so i’m in the Win9x camp

WinME is not Win9x by name, but point taken. :slight_smile:

Well it seems that only 3 people here are using nonstanard windows setups (ie those not listed in the poll).

XP Home Edition although I use an external drive to store all my games (slves on the loading lag)

Windows XP Pro, I hate it, but I need it.

Considering that Intel Macs can run Windows now, was that in the poll? Actually, we do 99% of our work on Macs, and only use PCs for testing of the actual games. I look forward to seeing Mac users come into the soft, warm folds of bishoujo games.

… that sounds dirty!

Windows XP. I use to use 98 and it was fine, everyone else hated it though.

Been forever since I’ve posted…nice layout for the site. Anyway, I threw my lot in with XP Pro…only game I have issues with is Gloria…

Gentoo Linux 2006.0 with Cedega or WINE.

I always download the games via BitTorrent to test them prior to buying and then I only buy those games that actually work (I keep those that don’t work so that I can test them as new versions of Cedega and WINE are released).

[ 06-06-2006, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: TurricaN ]

Ahi ahi ahi TurricaN… you’re blacklisted now. :frowning: