What OS do you use for playing bishoujo games?

i use windows XP home edition, and im proud of it^^

I use XP Pro on both PC’s. End of the Month i get Windows Vista 64bit for my newer one.

ƒm©HAND Anyway, Windows Vista has been released. How many people will purachse the Windows Vista? To me I stay with XP.

I don’t think such a discussion belongs in this thread.

Yeagh I think so too. I try to post new topic but, some reason I post here…sorry T_T

i use winxp to play games on my laptop. :slight_smile:

I use Windows XP on my pc .

T_T I only have Windows ME, TT_TT My computer, is 7 years old now. and its a HP! Dun Dun dun, yes it’s scary. I want to beat it with a sledgehammer sometimes. XO getting out sledgehammer #__#

HP makes good stuff. As long as it’s not a Compaq or Packard Bell, it’s not so bad. :slight_smile:

Despite the bad reputation of Windows ME, it seems to work well on some computers.

lol, sometimes my comp freezes when its hardly doing anything. Maybe I have too much on it,or a virus. I’ll have to back up my important stuff, and redo it. I also want a New Dell, maybe someday, they are coming down in prices. .

[ 02-11-2007, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: rmr34 ]

Well, PM me if you want some help in cleaning up your PC and having it perform well.

I voted XP Home but that is the one I use not the one I would PREFER to use. I would love to be able to use the Mac OS

I would have thought there’d be more Mac users. Although, I use XP as well.

WinXP Pro, although I have an old old OLD laptop (with monochrome LCD!) running MS-DOS 6, that I use for some DOS games that don’t like Windows, including a few dsims.

I use “Windows XP Home Edition” to play most of the “Bishoujo games” (newer Windows games).

My brother used “Windows XP Professional Edition” in other PC.

And I used “Windows Me” for all old DOS games.

Fortunately, most of the games from “C’s ware” work in XP.

Since the poll is malfunctioning, I am going to close this thread and start a new and more complete poll in the near future