What OS do you use for playing bishoujo games?

Vista 5384x86-32bit

Works exactly the same as XP-ProSP2 for apps which don’t go try to go low-level like a driver or an API.

[ 07-20-2006, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: DaDaDa ]

Just ran XChange 3 on my new Macbook Pro, running XP Pro via Bootcamp.
I know its a bit of an overkill, but I was just too lazy to fire up my old windowsbook to run it. :smiley:

The issue that there are mor XP Pro then Private Veriosn are around might also be that some get the software from their company, and they run Pro.

Xp Pro on a macbook pro is just XP Pro. They all run x86 so it really doesn’t make any difference except to driver manufactures.

Yep crashes as fine as on every other machine. :smiley:

But if there were dedicated Mac Versions I would by them, better than having to dualboot.

Just recently switched to Mac, have been admiring them from afar for many years, but the new intel machines are now finally affordable and quick enough.
But as Lamuness said this is no OS discussion, so I wont get any deeper into that matter.

Windows XP Proffesional (SP2)

I use WIndows XP as well

Verry specific… Home or Pro?

[ 07-26-2006, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

ok… still which did you vote for … home or pro?

the poll results pretty much confirm there’s little incentive for Peach Princess to support Windows 9x and Microsoft agrees too.

You know, I read a couple days ago that apparently Yo-Jin-Bo (Hirameki) will be released for both PC and Mac.

I use XP Home

I’ve got lots of pc’s because im a hoster & programmer.

But for relaxing purposes i use my laptop, currently running at windows 2000 Professional, more stability then xp ever can profide

Mine’s XP Pro…It’s my 1st and the only OS I’m using…<nuff’ said>

XP. I used to play XC2 on an old PII Computer running WIN98. I had to play without music because WIN98 and below does not allow 2 sound sources playing at once. Whichever was generating sound first has priority.

Didn’t X-Change 2 also play audio CD music? That and regular sound can be played together.

I use Xp home, I am concerned with Vista being compatible with older games

True.

BTW, anyone recall my earlier post in this thread, about running XC2 on a Win98 PC and cutting off music because I want hear voice? Something spawned from that, and it’s my tendency for me to replace EP songs with something else while credits are rolling (especially on WIN98 PCs). I just finished Kango 2 (on XP) and played L’Arc~en~ciel’s “Kaze ni Kienaide” while the credits were rolling. ( read the english translation of the lyrics and you’ll see why I chose this as an alternate EP)

[ 11-12-2006, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: HashiriyaGDB ]

Windows XP Home

I normally use XP or XP Pro x64 edition. I do have a couple of macs though and it would be nice to have that as an option more often.

XP Pro.

Wonder why we all have to specify exactly what OS we use when the poll doesn’t care about user names. Ego? Orc attack forced us to do it? Feature built into Windows?