What type of eroge do you want to see licensed?

And tentacles, and who knows what else. :lol:

This may have been mentioned before but I would like to see Tsuyokiss, Tsuyokiss 2, Kimi ga aruji shitsuji ga or de (aka: They are my Noble Masters) licensed. These games throw a bit of flavor into a rather stale genre in my opinion and offer a bit of a change of pace. Not to mention that they’re all relatively new and modern. I believe they even parody some more mainstream pop culture in some cases.

Generally I just feel that games like Tsuyokiss have been able to offer a more “romantic” feeling because they CG’ed things like walking together holding hands and so on, I think it does a better job of simulating the romance and giving you that warm feeling. Plus on top of that all the girls are tsundere, and sometimes its really a question of who the girlfriend is, that title may well be yours, especially in the presence of people like Otome and Nagomi <3.

I’d love to see an otome game or two as well! I even got a few of my lady friends interested after gushing about what I’ve played, bwaha.

I’ll have to give a nod to renai too, romance is much needed.

And another nod to snow as well, I like her already :slight_smile:

I would love to see more loli games come over to america and one’s with story’s like air,kanon,clannad or just good story’s.

After playing the Japanese version. I must say that I would love to see Ryoujoku sou licensed. Why?
Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=495265

SLG type gameplay check.
Many different heroines check.
Many h scenes check.
Animations check.
Many fetishes such as the obvious voyourism and bondage check.

There is even a sequel with new characters and updated graphics (although no animations):
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=297545

I’ll let somebody figure out what I like?
My favorites so far are Ever17, Phantom of Inferno, Utawarerumono, Fate/stay night, Yume Miru Kusuri, Planetarian…

I’d like to see more well written games [lengthy is good], and I love the unusual. Sci-fi, fantasy, assassins, ghosts, thiefs, …
Mmm… police/detectives and thieves… I’d like to see a well written story involving some kind of love story between the thief and the opposite side of the law lol…
I’m not sure if it should be a female thief or a female detective…? Which side of the law would be more fun to play :mrgreen:

But, yeah I’m interested in well told stories, long is good, that include meaningful H-scenes. It can dwell or not, but it should have an impact on the rest of the game or in some realistic way. I’m not terribly interested in meaningless romps and stuf ;p Great for bad endings though ;D

For me it’s all about the fun along the way and/or the impact of the story~