What would you like to see more

More Twinlicious Twincest of course.

There can never be enough of it. :slight_smile:

More gameplay of any kind. Like True Love, Knights of Xentar, and Brave Soul.

ditto Benoit.

Same with Benoit, also some yuri, but I never want to see 3-d. I hate that sexy beach type stuff, bleh.

Don’t like 3d. Don’t care that much about animation, although facial expression animation is nice.

Want more yuri. Would like a female-PC with male and female romance options, but then, I get to write those myself. :slight_smile:

More story. Better story. Ditto for interesting characters. Not so big on the dark thing …

More gameplay would be nice, but stories are better, IMO.

Dark thing is best, especially if it is gothic occultish, maybe some twins and catgirls and faries thrown in for fun, as long as it keeps it dark element to it.

[ 10-25-2006, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Hmm… I like the idea of World of Darkness combined with bishoujo. Imagine becoming a vampire, for example, and having an RPG character sheet with various social skills and seducing women various ways. Seduction is one of the primary ways of obtaining blood in Vampire: The Masquerade, but most vampires simply feed on the captivated mortal and walk away. The Kiss of Caine, or the vampires bite, is very pleasurable to mortals. Some vampires, however, have sex with the seduced human and feed on the mortal during intercourse, driving the human to new heights of pleasure. Now imagine a bishoujo game with the gothic-punk style of V:TM and your character happens to be a vampire that likes to make thralls out of his vassals (anyone fed upon).

You mean something like MinDead Blood or Izayoi no Hanayome?

Indeed, I still think that the japanese market is great!

• 3 -

[ 10-26-2006, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

I havn’t played either of those games, yet. Are either of those games an RPG with stats you can boost? For example, a Tremere would most likely invest in occult to cast lust rituals, a Toreador would likely go for the obvious Seduction, a Ventrue would Dominate (“You will sleep with me”), Malkavians would make the girls go crazy for sex (hehe), Settites would use Serpentis and other powers of corruption (“I shall pleasssssssure you here in the darknesssssssss.”), etc.

I want to see more of the simulation-style games come over here to the US. I love sims.

My thoughts exactly. :smiley:

I don’t care about 3D and dark themes. But Animation and gameplay would be nice… specially those RPG/SLGs like from STUDIO EGO. I want to see more supernatural/fantasy elements too (RPG or not). :smiley:

[ 10-26-2006, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

I support the praise of Peter and Unicorn about Izayoi no Hanayome. GREAT vampire game without being brutal violent like MinDeaD BlooD (not that I have anything against it).

Furthermore, it takes awhile to see everything. I’ve had the game for eight months, and I’m still lacking about 15% of the entire CG collection.

Reason why my review for it is taking so long… :stuck_out_tongue:

Waaaaaaa… I want those games, but my Japanese is too broken for me to enjoy that market… Waaaaaaaa…

I have to get some courses.

Lolicon

for example, Akiba do Ocha Shiyo
totally exclusive lolicon game, not just a ‘young looking’ character at the back of the harem; everyone

More gothloli is always nice…

I want to see more non-human races, like elves, fairies, succubus (devils) and angels.

Well, at least you can check the demos and trials, or start to search for a good translator. :wink:

Did you already finished all the paths/endings? If so, you can try to find a save file with all the hidden CGs or a complete walkthru.

Nah. I’ll learn Japanese myself and play full versions. I don’t want this to happen:

Me: What did she say?
Translator: She wants you to take off her bra.

Me: What did she say this time?
Translator: She wants you to like her nipple.

Me: What now?
Translator: Would you shut up? I’m trying to play a game here.

:smiley: That would be nice indeed. fantasygothloli, fantasy as in catgirls, elves, faries, and since its occulitic, demons girls.

ROFL Scipoten. You can also get a program out there to do a (crappy) translation for you.

If the search engine translations are any indication of how crappy the translations can be, I would barely classify it as a translation and more like guess work. I try to comprehend and fail dismally on the basic meaning of the sentence, and am happy to just grasp a half understanding.

After Screaming Gore Show (website) and then seeing the review on Elizar, I found out just how far removed from the actual translation I can apprehend.

Why oh why must I torture myself on reading reviews of games I have no intention of buying? Main reason is the langauge barrier but I still torture myself from reading such reviews.

[ 10-28-2006, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Mei ]