What would you like to see more

Ditto. On all of it. Hey, how 'bout some benevolent succubi, or better, you play as an incubus.

[b]

I was talking about a good SOFTWARE translator! :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 10-29-2006, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

Iā€™v always enjoyed games with mystery and detective story lines e.g. Divi-dead or Chain

I want to add more animation to these gamesā€¦but I donā€™t 3Dā€¦
And a very good yet weird story lineā€¦likeā€¦youā€™re a demon, a vampire, a zombie(I mean it), a ghost, a shadow, a dragon, a dorky looking kid with big oval glassesā€¦, a terrorist, a dark knight, a demi-human, a guardian of the black lotusā€¦anythingā€¦

With a pretty amazing yet strange plotā€¦likeā€¦
You start off as a childā€¦and you have two little sistersā€¦and you murdered your mom and dad because your protecting your two sistersā€¦or you live with a childhood friend when your parents and your childhood girlfriends mother and/or father died at the same accidentā€¦and you had two lovely friends from different dimensionsā€¦or you have five brothersā€¦and only you have enough charisma in your familyā€¦and thatā€™s why you must help your remaining brethren to find their own girlsā€¦(you are allowed to taste the prospects before you hand them to your brothers of course.)orā€¦you are one man that doesnā€™t die and is responsible for destroying eveerything by activating your special ability (Forever Zero) to turn everything into nothingnessā€¦and you will remain alive until the universe will begin anewā€¦where you will have another life with new humans to meet and you are still the same youā€¦(It also means that you can be with different girls each time you reduce everything to nothingā€¦ :slight_smile: ) and one dayā€¦all your dreams can come to life at your bidding! :eek:

Thatā€™s as much as I can tell youā€¦
I still have lots of ideas in my mindā€¦
And if you doubt meā€¦just look at my true FORMā€¦

Behold my true formā€¦and despair!!!

[ 10-31-2006, 06:30 AM: Message edited by: 13th ]

13th i like your style. If your game ever will be published i would like to play it. I want gameā€™s witha a good story and good graphic. And a new RPG would always be nice.

Iā€™m working on it.

Only problem isā€¦I do not have enough knowledge on creating gamesā€¦ :frowning:

I really need a partnerā€¦someone Iā€¦can tell my insane ideas toā€¦and he/she will decide whether to make that idea real or notā€¦

ā€œFrom concept, To paper, To reality.ā€

I have alot on my mindā€¦
The CHAOS in my mind often gets out of control! :eek:

And of courseā€¦not all my ideas are liked by othersā€¦butā€¦(see signature below.)

You are an odd one 13th, but I like your style ā€“ I thinkā€¦

You thinkā€¦???

How about this plotā€¦

You are born cursedā€¦you have the right hand of Doom and your left hand can reduce everything to nothingnessā€¦
And yetā€¦you need to give a holy blessing to the worldā€¦The blessing is destructionā€¦
You plunge everything into Forever Zeroā€¦and you donā€™t even dieā€¦ :slight_smile: , a soldier, a priestess, an amazon, up to the very modern womanā€¦and again you have to give the world itā€™s very own HOLY BLESSING :smiley:

"There can never be new creation without first destroying the old."

Again another one of my wierd ideas...   :p

<small>[ 10-31-2006, 06:36 AM: Message edited by: 13th ]</small>

Game design is not really that hard, just very detailed.

RPGā€™s. Standard sword/sorcery genre, or even some cross genre stuff (japanese market has plenty of them.)

Ehhā€¦
Naninga desukaā€¦? :confused:

To elaborate on the term "cross genre game " I refer to it (as well as most of my friends) to ā€œany classical RPG fantasy sword/sorcery game that at some point crosses over into another genre.ā€ Science fiction fantasy is one such genre that creeps up often.

You wouldnā€™t expect a fellow adventurer in a sword swinging game to be eventually revealed to be an android sexpot from the year 2120 who travelled through time to help right a historical wrongā€¦much to the surprise (or lack thereof)from her fellow armor wearing buddies.

That is what, in general, I refer to. Sometimes it adds to a game and in others seems to ruin it. I guess the end result is up to the creator(s),culture(s), and imagination(s) inherent.

I would like to see more genres. Iā€™m getting tired of the old ā€œchoose your own adventureā€ nature of the current games.

I 'm a big fan of yaoi , so the more of that the better . Also , I 'd like to see more games geared toward women , with bishonens , etc.
I always appreciate games with strong storylines , well developed characters .
More animation sounds great.
I am really looking forward to Yin-Yang !If there are any sequels to that I 'd be into that too.

MORE ZyX games For sure!!! ofcourse in english! ^^

Couple of things:

First, my number one wish is to have some games where the voices are in english as well as the translated text. Somehow I think it would warm me up better to hear as well as read how hot Iā€™m (supposedly) getting someone.

Second, for folks interested in writing their own games, I would highly recommend the Renā€™Py tool at:
RenPy Home Page

A lot of games are getting made in this, and there was even a mention of the tool over on Heisei Democracy.

My .02 worthā€¦

Hmmm, no 3D for sure. Obviously I want good quality games, preferably with better/less cheap packaging than the ones I currently own. Not too fussed about games with more gameplay or whatever, you can never have enough high school romance in my opinion. Perhaps something with slapstick comedy?

Well, first of I think the game should have a very nice animated opening with a wonderfull songā€¦ Most openings are wonderfull with their songs so, thatā€™s a certainity :stuck_out_tongue:

Secondly, more gameplay. It doesnā€™t have to be a beat-em up first person slayer of demon in Gundams type of games. A simple adventure game. Well not so simple but nice 3D Graphics but not to nice but not hideous either. The ability to explore the surrondings. When I saw the filesize of X-Change 3, I thought they actually had made it like that :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the Hentai scenes - CG pictures or Animated scenes still good.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™d like to see

Aside from my previous post about what I like to see from future B-gamesā€¦

Iā€™d say that I really like a game that is fully animated from beginning untill the endā€¦, the only time that it will stop being animatedā€¦is when a situation arises where you need to make a decision. Each decision will result on a different animated outcomeā€¦ So, every decision is truly needed to be selected in order to fully enjoy this type of animated gameā€¦ It must also be fully voicedā€¦(more like an anime show, eh?)

I am well aware of the fact that this type of animated game eats-up alot of memory space and that it will take too long and too expensive to produce a game like thisā€¦

I donā€™t care what kind of plot they put in itā€¦ As long as my requirements are met in a game made by any of those game companies out thereā€¦
Every CG, every sex scene is all fully animated and fully voiced, even your main character can let his/her voice outā€¦ No 3D! Pleaseā€¦

As long as its this kindā€¦
I could never wish for anything moreā€¦

Heyā€¦ A guy can dreamā€¦canā€™t he?