What would you like to see more

Two words: School Days

Yeah… That’s cool…

And Unicorn… School Days is cool too…

But, it does not satisfy all my requirements…

Anyway… my requirements are not impossible…
Just takes alot of time and bread to make…

Um… Ever 17 wasn’t censored. To the best of my knowledge it never had explicit H to begin with. It doesn’t NEED it.

You may not care how good the story was, but I do - enough to buy multiple copies so I can get other people to play. :slight_smile:

PP is not interested in financing original works. Or do you mean hire a great writer to do the adaptations?

Peach Princess doesn’t do that (generally). They even get the CGs uncensored!

That’s G-Collections’ doing, not Peach Princess’. Peach Princess has just taken over their line-up when the mother company got into problems.

Overboard? It took a while to localise, but it was worth it. Brave Soul is one of the best-sellers. Plus, it was a nice change of pace from other games.

Hirameki did indeed remove erotic content from the original versions of some of their games, but you can’t generalise. Both Hourglass of Summer and Ever 17 are examples of great games that never had erotic content in their original form.

takes out a ciga

smokes it

the smokes come is small puffs, as it snickers at everyone

ALright… so you all REALLY wanna know what I want out of future eroge…

~
Lemme see if I can put dem in a list:

1.Hentai/non-Hentai option. Crescendo gave this, the translations of Tsukihime and WInd gave this, and I’d be darned if I didn’t have the choice. This is particularly true in high school love games, as I’m not keen on living out that sort of fantasy.

1. No harems please. (well, tht’s just me, but games like Crescendo, Private Nurse and Kana showed that the option can be redundant in some cases)

2. Gender equality. You give me yuri, I demand yaoi as well. You give me yaoi, I demand yuri as well. I tried of this “I don’t like yaoi stuff”, "Yuri is degrading, " etc. etc… just give me both to please the fujoshi and the fanboys.

3. Unique character choices. Stereotypes are one thing, off-the-wall, out of this world, extraordinary characters are another. That cross-dresser from Happiness ! is a key example. Yuka was also unique in Crescendo, and so too was Maru-tan in Heart De Roommate. Hell, in HDR, Namiki reminded me of the British comedia STephen Fry (don’t ask me why). I sure would pick Haruhi SUzumiya or Fujioka Haruhi if theyw ere the elads,a s they’re both unusual leads.

Stereotypes aren’t bad… but you get the idea.

1. Innovation. Hitomi provided the flowchart, Crescendo provided good prose, and the Insani demoes all sure that the eroge in Japan are coming up qith more and more options for the game to choose from. It shouldn;t just be point and click… maybe even puzzles thrown into the story, ala Mist, should be inserted, bt not to heavily focused upon.

6.Really, really good stories, and choices. I want Sagara Family/Crescendo type choices. I want the chocies where an entire story can crop up that you never epxected, or a resolution that just bounced out of nowhere.

That’s all for ergoe.

~

If I was to focus on others…

1. More gameplay. If I ever get a chance to play utaware… damn… okay “Shadow Warrior CHronicles” (please kil me), I’d enjoy it. Hll, the same goes for any sort of RPG of this calibre.

The closest I can think of a western RPG meeting my demads would be this equation:

Anachronox + Troika’s Arcanum + Deus Ex + Half-Life

Oh, and the options should be numerous and be realistic, not like in D&D. they should be KGNE realistic, he bets possible visual novel realistic.

~

And lastly, 13th is a genius in disguise. I love his ideas.

I don’t know if you knew that’s what my current project is doing or if you just came up with that on your own… :slight_smile:

On my own, actually, but, if that’s what you’re doing now, than, bravo ! And I look forward to it too.

In…disguise… :cool:

Why would you install a high school romance then to begin with if your not keen on that sort of fantasy?

Better stories if they are story based with some animation (stills get boring after a bit at least a story can carry it along). Simulations would be great too we haven’t had any good ones in quite a while. Second how about some good games?

I remember playing Desblood 2 & 3 even tho I didn’t understand any of the Japanese it was still a fun game and the hentai scenes in it added to the fun. It looked to be a decent story if I could of understood it. Just using Desblood as an example of an decent game with eroge. It would be nice to see some actual shooter, adventure, or action games being translated.

Visual Novels would also be really welcome. We don’t see them over here like Fate/Stay Night. I would love to see more variety being translated and not just standard Bishoujo games.

There is the xchange debacle.

[ 12-07-2006, 05:41 AM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

eroge = ero game

So you’re saying “decent game with ero game”. :smiley:

Which is why I said generally.

Without sidetracking into a giant flamefest (as much fun as those are…)

Note use of the word “generally”. I am unaware that they cut things from any of their other games.

I’m with Benoit and Ladyphoneix… anything that involves more game play… i’d love to see some raising sims or training sims (of any kind at this point). Grant it, I’ll always be a sucker for games that tell a great story… but having an actual game ever so often as opposed to a choose your own adventure visual novel would be nice…

Same here. Even thought i want more Digital Novels with great stories like CRESCENDO and KANA-LITTLE SISTER, would be super nice to get our hands in a bgame with gameplay.

That’s why i would love to see translated the RPG/SLG game SUMERAGI NO MIKOTACHI from D.O., the same company who did the two games above. This one could be a game with not just good gameplay, but a great story too! :smiley:

A good bishougame should have both good graphics and a good story. A good story can compensate for bad graphics, but not the other way around. If the story is good then the games can have a dark theme. I must confess that the darker games have a stronger pull for me now, maybe i’m on my way toward the darkside, only time will tell.
Then of course i want RPG’s. Cosplay is always fun.
I dont want D-girls, scat, bestiality, and
loli’s.

[ 12-11-2006, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Johan ]

You mean lolis. Lolis!
Lolicons are the ones attracted to lolis. Lolis are young girls.

Of course, i mean lolis, I just used the wrong word. thx Benoit.

I don’t like loli.

http://www.knitemare.org/cats/lickinmyloli.jpg