What you plan to buy (2006)

What are you planning to buy or preorder from now till the end of this year?

Piece of Wonder (non-hentai): Game mecanics seems quite primitive and the story seems really uninspired so far. That is from what I have gauged from reading about it and seeing the japanese promo. But even with all that it seems quite adorable and a change of pace.

Yin-Yang (hentai): Artwork is leaps above the X-Change series at least in my opinion. Story seems more conclusive then the x-change series. This is a toss up because I’m really wary about the gender change aspect and was one reason I avoided the X-change series.

YUME MIRU KUSURI :: A Drug That Makes You Dream (hentai): Inital impression is slight confusion. Can’t really gauge anything from what I have read about it but a mellow slightly depressing story from the mood of the pictures. A world of untruth, preceptions that are half-realities, and the essence is what life is all about.

Off-topic: Has anyone played the japanese version of Yume Miru Kusuri? I was wondering which of the girls you can end up with.

If this urge I have to buy 15 pirate lego ships continues, none of the above.

if this urge i have to buy the upcoming transformers classics toys continues, none of the above.

if i dont have the urge, still none of the above :stuck_out_tongue:

alright, just ignore me :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 10-17-2006, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

Legos > Transformers.

u can guess what i was planning write in response but i wont since im not as childish and it will end up very stupid and meaningless :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t expecting a half up in arms response to something so… “meaningless.”

I never take prisoners - or make preoders!

Thus I currently only plan to buy until the end of this year:

[list][]Akarui Mirai (A mysterious story: A girl has been killed at your school 10 years ago. because of a strange transtemporal phenomenon, the player’s character encounters her before it happened and comes to like her. So he tries to find out what happened exactly - in order to make her escape from that fatal destiny.)[/][]Private garden Platinum Pack 1+2+3 (a nice bishoujo puzzle game)[/][]Futago Ane (Funny light story (a so-called yarugee) featuring TWINCEST with two elder sisters!)[/][]Tsugunai2 (A story of revenge: the player’s character and his little sisters have become orphans at an early age and since then lived always together. Now, he has become a tacher at an all-girl’s school and works with quite some enthusiasm. At the same time, in the nearby park a series of sexual assaults on schoolgirls started. One evening, he himself helped a girl (who happens to wear the uniforn from his school) to escape from such an assault. Thus she suddenly start to look up at her teacher in a way he actually doesn’t endorse. Two days later on her birthday, his cherished sister disappears - and is found later in a hospital in a drugged comatose state and defintely has been raped. Big bro goes on a rampage for revenge, searching the true culprits - who may be among the parents of his pupils…)[/][/list]

• 15 -

[ 10-17-2006, 05:10 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Don’t live in the US, don’t preorder. I might have gone for Piece of Wonder at one point but since I found myself buying the AnimaMundi/Hourglass deal I think I’m pretty set for the year. What’s up with PoW anyway? The Hirameki page vaguely says ‘Summer 2006’ but summer’s over, and they’ve jumped ahead to a later game. Trapped in testing somewhere?

All three of your listed titles remain in the ‘When I find out more about them and there’s a good deal or opportunity, we’ll see.’ for me.

If I buy anything soon it’ll probably be Bible Black, assuming it makes release and nothing’s horribly wrong with it.

[ 10-17-2006, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: papillon ]

I have some backlog, but Bible Black is defenitly on my list. And i am looking at a few more Japanese games but these i havent decided on yet.

Yin Yang

I may buy a couple, maybe not. If I do I’ll probably get Hitomi: Stepsister, Bible Black, or maybe something else that catches my eye.

At the moment, I plan to buy Yin Yang, but will probably wait to read the reaction people have to the other games before getting them.

I still have a backlog. When I get through that, I’ll probably buy either:
Kana: Little Sister
Crescendo
Jewel Knight Crusaders

I am looking forward to Yin-yang. Also Drug that makes you Dream and Bible Black, but I doubt they’ll be ready by the end of the year.

[ 10-17-2006, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: kmusky ]

If you want JKC you should get it soon. Peter’s discontinued it.

I will get any H-games.

I already reserved non H-game:

Final Fantasy XII Collector’s Edition

If you read the forums it says Piece of Wonder should be ready sometime this winter. As for the other titles I’m really on the ropes cause I haven’t bought a h-game in a while.

My backlog: Ever 17, Phantom of Inferno

Still backlogged here due to the move. As far as bishoujo gaming the list would be Yume Miru Kusuri first, Bible Black to see something a little darker (if it is like the anime series), then an older title I have been wanting to check out.

Right now…and this has nothing to do with this site, i have planned is a Wii, Zelda and DQ Swords…on release day.

[ 10-18-2006, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

I want everything!!! I want the world…in my clutches!!! Ooops…this answer is not for this.
I’ll just check out some games with comedy approach…I think I’ll lay down from the dark for a while… :slight_smile: