What you plan to buy (2006)

You should definitely get Tokimeki Check-in then. It’s really funny, and has lots choices and many sexy girls!

I usually don’t pre-order but a game that I want for sure is Yume Miru Kusuri.

Regarding Piece of Wonder, Hirameki stated that they are aiming for a late 2006 release but early 2007 is more likely.

Another release you guys left out is Yo-Jin-Bo: The Bodyguards, which coems otu on Oct. 30.

I thought Heart de Roommate had it’s funny points too. along with what Billy Bob sugested, Tokimeki Check-in

What an unrefined concept!
Start with taking over the city!
Yamamoto Akuji and Il’Palazzo can’t both be wrong… :wink: :wink:

• 11 -

[ 10-19-2006, 06:35 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Extravaganza (Black Cyc)
http://www.cyc-soft.co.jp/b-cyc-pro/extra/extra_form.htm
Reason: Black Cyc made it. Same people that did MinDead BlooD and Gore Screaming Show. That means dark violations on a grand scale. That means evil. I like evil. Evil knows evil.

Shikigami (White Cyc)
http://www.cyc-soft.co.jp/w-cyc-pro/shikigami/shiki_form.htm
Reason: White Cyc made it. Same people that did MinDead BlooD and Gore Screaming Show. Weird since it should be evil, but it’s not too evil. Must redeem my soul after getting title above.

Dies Irae (Light)
http://www.light.gr.jp/light/products/diesirae/index.htm
Reason: Vampires. Check. Gothic. Check. Violence. Check. Dark sex. Check.

Ijitte Princess 3: Final Road (Vitamin)
http://www.vitamin-soft.com/index2.html
Reason: Might as well see how this cash cow ends. I just hope they bring back those cute twinlicious twincest twins (see current avatar)!

Kinda iffy on Prism Ark 2 right now. Not enough $$$ in the bank, and the only girl I seem to like is Sister Hell. She’s really, really cute though… a screamer too. :slight_smile:

[ 10-19-2006, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Realy dont know what i will buy in terms of hentai games, will try to get any game i think looks good…
Other than that it’s just alot of other games NWN2,Crysis,Fear and so on and on…
Man i realy miss G-Collection, that 1 a month game realese schedule was just to good, not that i dont like PP but it’s just a little to far between the realeses :stuck_out_tongue:

What an unrefined concept!
Start with taking over the city!
Yamamoto Akuji and Il’Palazzo can’t both be wrong… :smiley:

I believe we’ll see a new Unicorn Review (it’s longtime Unicorn posted one of his nice reviews :frowning: … ).

You mean a review of our beloved “Yusuke, I want to [BEEP] your [BEEP] so [BEEP] bad… Oh YES! [BEEP] my [BEEP]! And not just my [BEEP], my [BEEP] also! [BEEP] oh [BEEP]! [BEEP] [BEEP] [BEEP] [BEEP] [BEEEEEEEEEEEP]!!!”-games?

Well, actually I am not sure if this BBS still needs any insight of what is currenly released in Japan anymore.

But sure - let’s make my 2223rd post my next review of a japanese game…

• 8 -

[ 10-20-2006, 06:20 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Was it Heart de Roommate? I remember bleeping in that game.

Well I’m only getting Yin-Yang at the moment… Bible Black looks a little too… Extreme for my tastes. Yume Miru I’m still undecided on.

I watched some of the Bible Black anime. There is absolutely no way I am ever getting the game (just like there’s no way I’m ever getting Virgin Roaster). You could not pay me to play those games. Well, maybe if you paid me a lot.

Ditto. I could go for dark games but some are just to extreme. It would be nice if PP brough us a game like MinDead Blood, but that’s just wishful thinking.

[ 10-21-2006, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: Mei ]

Don’t discount the Power Of Information so easily. In my opinion, only when most people will know of the existence of b-games, the Japanese Erogame genre will see widespread diffusion overseas. And even just simple reviews can be effective in spreading the Word :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: -…

quote:

Originally posted by Mei:
Ditto. I could go for dark games but some are just to extreme. It would be nice if PP brough us a game like MinDead Blood, but that’s just wishful thinking.

MinDead Blood is also a very dark game, but it got a very good story.

quote:

Originally posted by Baldo:
Don’t discount the Power Of Information so easily. In my opinion, only when most people will know of the existence of b-games, the Japanese Erogame genre will see widespread diffusion overseas

I agree with Baldo. Information and reviews are important epecially when you sped a lot of money importing a game from abroad. I myself want very much not to buy blind. I myself is somewath dependant on people who are better tham me on kanji(but i am learning) to read if a game is intesting for me.

It is the same as a movie or a book, you read about it and talk with your friends about it, then you pay out your hard earned cash on it.

What I’m getting, huh…

Eroge:

In the process of GET:

North Wind (DreamSoft)
Official site

Just paid for this one, but I’ll list it since I haven’t gotten it in the mail yet.

It was on sale for less than $20, and I liked the demo. Good enough reason, yes?

Definitely GET before the end of the year:

I––­-Œ¶‘zƒAƒŠƒXƒ}ƒ`ƒbƒN
Shuumatsu Shoujo Gensou Alicematic
(Caramelbox)
Official site
ƒSƒXƒƒŠ–G‚¦B
Pretty swords, too. So, I’m buying this once I have some cash, hopefully in time to get the LE.

Colorful Aquarium (Eufonie)
Official site

Eufonie’s first game looks really cute. Plus, ¬ÉS¬ÉX¬É¬ç¬É¬ä¬ñG¬Ç¬¶¬ÅB Kinda.

I am a sucker for that kind of thing…

Primitive Link (Purple Software)
Official site

I had no interest in Alto, but Purple’s upcoming game has caught my eye… considering their past track record, I doubt I’ll be disappointed. :>

Cute girls in non-useless armor… :3

‚È‚È‚‚¢‚ëƒhƒƒbƒvƒX
Nanatsuiro Drops
(Unionshift BLOSSOM)
Official site

–G‚¦–G‚¦–G‚¦–G‚¦–G‚¦–G‚¦–G‚¦–G‚¦–G‚¦–G‚¦–G‚¦–G‚¦‚¥‚¥‚¥`
Itou Noizi art.

Seriously, the game is cute as hell. I MUST HAVE IT.

AYAKASHI (Crossnet/Apricot)
Official site

Played the first demo. Was amazed.
Played the second demo. Was amazed even more.

If the demos were that awesome, I can only imagine how the full game is.

may GET if I have some extra cash:

Muv-luv (All-ages ver.)
Muv-luv Alternative (All-Ages ver.)
(Age)
Official site

Nall won’t leave me alone until I get them. But Alternative is depressing as hell, so I’m holding out for a while…

-c"éõ‚Æ‚Ì•é‚炵•û
Osananajimi to no Kurashikata
(Hiquo Soft)
Official site

Lolicon urges are too strong… x_x

ETERNAL DRAGON (Circus)
Official site

I know nothing about the game, but the little information that’s been released so far looks good. Yay for fantasy settings and all that.

Non-eroge:

Tales of the Tempest (NAMCO)
Official site

I am a Tales fanboy.

Tales of Destiny PS2 (NAMCO)
Official site

I am a Tales fanboy.

-¬¯‚̃ƒbƒNƒ}ƒ"
Ryuusei no Rockman
(CAPCOM)
Official site

I am a Rockman fanboy.

Though I can’t decide whether to get Seiya, Shiryuu or Aiolia’s version…
/requisite Saint Seiya joke

So… yeah. I’m not going to have any money for a long while. ._.

[ 10-21-2006, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: Dark Lord Zenigame ]

How does a million zinos…sound? :slight_smile:

The Bible Black game will be pretty dark, but the story sounds really good, plus I liked the parts of the anime I watched. I usually don’t like dark games, but this one seems to good to pass up. Whereas Virgin Roster doesn’t have any sort of plot or motivation other than to be a dick to women and rape them.

:smiley:

that anime looks familiar…but i can’t place it…