What you plan to buy (2006)

Do you make all those yourself 13th?

…No…

Whoa! Your optimism is at least dangerous, if not even contagious… :smiley: :wink:

So, maybe - just maybe - you actually won’t have to wait for my next review in post numer 2223 as long as I originally planned when I said that before…

However, if I were actually making the localization for a Will game and I had the free choice which to do, then I would probably pick one of the older Will-games that I already have at home - as for example:

[list][]Dokusen[/][]Utsukushii Hime[/][]Kairaku[/][]Slave Bazaar Renaissance (but on second thought: that game has MASSIVE text and also will probably not sell too well, so the effort would be BIG and WASTED…)[/][]… and DEFINITELY NOT Haitoku[/][/list]

• 7 -

[ 10-23-2006, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

The anime is Bottle Fairies. I could not watch more than one ep. It has been (probably accurately) described as the chibi anime version of Muppet Babies (which I did watch … when I was a baby.)

Getting back on topic here this is my small list by date of order.

30/10 Milky house memorial collection

11/12 Hitomi - my stepsister (CD version since I have the mother of all hogs on my BB connection which stops me from downloading large files)

21/12 DOR (as above and only 'cause it’s cheap)

I rarely pre-order since there is a chance of a release falling back but I do have a habbit of planning and I still have some space in next years listings for anything new.

Final Fantasy XII
PlayStation 3 (camp out and ebay it)
Games for PS3
Phantasy Star
Tales of the Abyss
Battlefield 2142
bible black
and depends on what H-game get relased state side this year.

Why do people list games that are not bishoujo? This is the Bishoujo Gaming forum!

sigh People seem to be lazy today to spell out game names, and/or forgetting/not knowing that there was an original Phantasy Star series. You probably mean Phantasy Star Universe.

This is Phantasy Star!

Holy shit this title is dark. I just got Extravaganza last night. Been playing it for hours on hours.The dark sex in this title makes the violent stuff in Gore Screaming Show and MinDeaD BlooD - COMBINED - look like a walk in the park. They go overboard, and then go overkill, and then rub salt in everything.

It has more and longer sex than MinDeaD and Gore (again, combined). The story isn’t as great as these, but it certainly is top notch and worthy of being a Black Cyc title (plot twists on plot twists).

Multiple story arcs. Tons and tons. I’ve gotten three “non-bad” endings and only unlocked about 25% of the game. :slight_smile:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=24881

http://www.cyc-soft.co.jp/b-cyc-pro/musi/musi_frame.htm

On a side note, after beating the game, there’s a trailer for an upcoming Black Cyc game called Gunkatana. From what I gathered in the teaser text, it takes place in the future of MinDeaD. :slight_smile:

Of course, I’ll do a formal review for this title the future. I just have to get the true ending first. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 11-01-2006, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Ewwwwh…tentecles!

Everyone’s always picking on the poor tentacle demons. Why doesn’t anybody ever show a loving consensual relationship with tentacles? :slight_smile:

My lover is a tentacled alien and I’m proud of it!

Extravaganza has consensual tentacle relationships. Granted, these girls are into some rather violent stuff, but they want it like that. :eek:

Read the Seargeant Frog manga. One of the volumes gets my award for “most innovative use of a tentacled creature”.

Sorry for bursting your bubble :wink: .
C’mon, let’s worry Lamuness still more :wink: !

I want to get Bible Black and Discipline, but I’m saving my money for PS3 and maybe a HDTV. So I don’t know when I’ll get them.

40 years old???
Ahem…
If you value your life…
Don’t make that comment again…

This is the kind of stupid comment that comes from people who think they know what life one has from seeing one’s actions online.

Heh :slight_smile: ).