What's your ideal girl? (100 percent female)

I’m currently reading a story by famous author Murakami Haruki, entitled “Aru Shigatsu no hareta asa ni hyaku paacento no onnanoko ni deaukoto ni tsuite” (Translation: Regarding meeting the 100 percent woman/girl on a sunny morning in the month of April)

It’s a very interesting short novella so far, so I gots to ask: What’s your ideal 100% woman? Because that is, after all, one of the things that interests us all, often the appeal of Bishoujo games, to find the true love, to meet someone and fall in love at first sight.

The criteria for my 100 percent female is pretty concise:
[]Quite healthy (if she’s strong that’s another plus)
[
]Quite kind

That’s it. I can love a girl like that forever.

hasebe aya (comic party)
no question about it

quote:
Originally posted by Kagami:
Mmm I dunno what exactly to say about "100% woman," but my ideal woman is one who is 100% devoted to me even though I'm not doing anything to deserve it. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hmm, that means that you want someone like Belldany, then [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]. Quickly, grab the nearest telephone and pray that you'te lucky enough to get into the Goddess's Wish Line [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

As for my ideal woman... Well, I don't really know. I'd wish her to be kind, of course. Maybe a little submissive (*^_^*) but still able to be able to take care of herself and such.

Want to know what’s really weird? I have no idea whatsoever.

Oops, I forgot that there are also girls who play Bishoujo games as well. My bad. What is your 100% girl or guy?

Same as Nandemonai for me. However, I do have very concrete ideas as to what characteristics I don’t like.

Well… I really like girls: sweet, kind, fun, humor, and some angry like Madoka (Kimagure Orange Road), and Belldandy (Oh My Goddess)

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
hasebe aya (comic party)
no question about it

I can kick some serious butt with her in Party's Breaker!

My ideal woman would be…
First, virtual.
She would have dark eyes, long raven hair and a singing voice. She would wield the sword, wear half-plate armor and a cape, ride the horse yet more prone to diplomacy and mind-games than fights. Her honor would be her life and her friends what gives a meaning to this life. Proud and strong in her beliefs yet humble and kind… but not too much.
Pretty detailed, right?

OTHO, amongs the rare anime/bishoujo games I ever fall in love with… none answer to these criterions. In fact, all have features I dislike: Hino Rei fav. color is red and I hate this color, Asahina Yuuko and Nanase Yuu are short-redhead and I dislike both short-haired and redhead, Yawaza Fillis is a physician and I dislike people of this profession while Futami Mao is just way too kind and shy!!!
Oh well, love has its way no one would understand. ^^;;;;;;;

Hmm, don’t have an ideal girl in my head. I know certain traits I would prefer, but sometimes they’re slightly contradictory, so it would depend on how she merged them. shrug

ok i get to really go wild on this one, i can describe my perfect guy AND my perfect girl

i’ll start with my perfect guy…to be totally honest, Brian is probably 95% my ideal perfect guy…a guy who is taller than me, long healthy hair, somewhat feminine/elvish/feline facial features, strong but slender body, great abs…loves video games, wacky personality but very intelligent, fairly laid-back, has a really sweet romantic side, had dreams and goals for the future, loves animals and nature…the only things to change to make him perfect would be give him blue eyes, make him able to be a little more emotional on a daily basis and more willing to talk about these feelings, and make his feet not stink after work…lol

now onto my perfect girl…this is harder, because women as a whole intimidate me, they are insane! but looks-wise, about 5’8" to 5’10", long waistlength red hair, slender build, long shapely legs, great abs…personality-wise, i honestly don’t know, because thinking about women’s personalities really intimidates me like i said…i think the closest to my perfect woman i have ever found is Tori Amos

Hmmm… I don’t know what my 100% perfect woman would be, but I do tend to go for the more mature “motherly” women… someone who really cares about others. I also like shorter hair and a full figure

My ideal woman?

About 5’8"
Red waist length Hair
Green Eyes

Personality along the lines of Ayukawa Madoka.

I’m starting to feel lacking in imagination. I can’t even think of any particular physical traits in my ideal girl. Maybe that’s why I’m having so much trouble finding her…

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
I'm starting to feel lacking in imagination. I can't even think of any particular physical traits in my ideal girl. Maybe that's why I'm having so much trouble finding her...

Gonna help you out here, Ekylo, you're missing out on all the excitement. Check off the items in the following list if your answer is yes:

Do you like a woman older than you?
Do you like big butts (and you cannot lie)?
Do you like big breasts?
Do you like a woman with petite features?
Do you like a woman that can make you laugh?
Do you like a woman that finds you attractive?
Do you enjoy petting?
Do you enjoy kissing?
I can list more, but you're on your own my friend. This is just to help you get started.

Heh, I’ll help out a little too. Bokmeow’s list already covers most of the stuff, but heres a few more:

Do you like a woman that can beat you up?
Do you like a taller/shorter girl?
Do you like to go out to parties all the time?

You gotta be able to think of something!

Um, thanks guys but I really did mean “physical” traits, some of those questions are more for personality traits. (Unless one of her physical traits makes me laugh for some reason, and I doubt that’d come across in a good way…) Hmm, I’m almost tempted to actually answer those questions here but that’d probably way too much information for most of you…

shrug I just don’t have a physical image in my mind for some reason. I’ve even tried a few tricks in the past to see what my subconscious says, like freehand drawings, but even those vary widely. Not that it’s a bad thing, probably just means I’m not as likely to ever “fall in love at first sight”.

Aw c’mon… it’ll be fun We be scared.

Though if your lack of preference keeps you from falling in love at first site… it’s probably a blessing (albeit one in a good disguise).

Hmm, idea girls…

Ayumi from Tokimeki Check in is very nice. Chisato from XC2 is very nice. (Yes, I know I’m tormenting everyone waiting for it to ship – I am currently the only man in the world who gets to play XC2 til his wrists bleed…)

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
Hmm, idea girls...

Ayumi from Tokimeki Check in is very nice. Chisato from XC2 is very nice. (Yes, I know I'm tormenting everyone waiting for it to ship -- I am currently the only man in the world who gets to play XC2 til his wrists bleed..)

And I get to watch. ><