What's your ideal girl? (100 percent female)

Ideal girls?

One who cares about me as much as I care about her. Oh shoot, was that too serious?

Okay then, an Ama who likes to get drunk, speaks English and Japanese, and who giggles at my dumb jokes.

Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
I am currently the only man in the world who gets to play XC2 til his wrists bleed..

....while I am currently the only man in the world who gets to play BS til his wrist bleed...but that will change very soon when we all get into final testing phase with it.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
I am currently the only man in the world who gets to play XC2 til his wrists bleed..

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
....while I am currently the only man in the world who gets to play BS til his wrist bleed...

So tempting... But must resist... taking shots at powerful people...
But I'm kindof with the great and powerful Payne in that Ayumi's a good type for me.

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 04-23-2003).]

quote:
....while I am currently the only man in the world who gets to play BS til his wrist bleed...but that will change very soon when we all get into final testing phase with it.

Oh great, that means my eyeballs get to bleed soon...

Since I am at it (I just had to give my two cents regarding my “Best B-game of All Time”):

Go, Natsuki, go!

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Since I am at it (I just had to give my two cents regarding my "Best B-game of All Time"):

Go, Natsuki, go!
[img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Wrong thread Unicorn, this one goes to the thread entitled 'Favorite Bishoujo game of all time'.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Wrong thread Unicorn, this one goes to the thread entitled 'Favorite Bishoujo game of all time'.

Perhaps, or maybe you misunderstood my statement. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Perhaps, or maybe you misunderstood my statement. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, right, Natsuki's in Tokimeki Check-In! My bad. I dig Natsuki too, but I dig Makoto even more. :drool:

Don’t take this too seriously, but I may have just found my ideal girl, and it’s all thanks to the members of the PP bulletin board. I was doing a web search for hagi-yaki pottery [from another thread] and happened upon a website with a banner ad for Japanese/American penpals.

I never bother with such things, but on impulse I decided to take a look and browsed through the ladies’ profiles. There was one that really caughtr my attention. She sounded perfectly compatible - just my age and everything. Since it didn’t cost anything, I decided to register and submit my profile. As soon as I received a password, I sent in a request to contact Miko and waited for her reply. Before that happened though, I got a request from her asking to contact me. That’s as far as it’s gone up till now, but I thought you might find it amusing. Now where was that discussion about learning Japanese?
her photo

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
I dig Natsuki too, but I dig Makoto even more. :drool:

No way!

Nothing can beat: "Boato! BOOOO-AAAOOOO-TOOO!"
She is way tooo cute in this scene.

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 04-23-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
Don't take this too seriously, but I may have just found my ideal girl, and it's all thanks to the members of the PP bulletin board.

Okay, that's a frightening thought. Not you finding your ideal girl, but that it may be thanks to us...

Just kidding. Hmm, I'd give a go and put up my answers but now I have all these images of various body parts bleeding. So very strange... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Made in DNA:
And I get to watch. ><

Pervert.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
But a least they stay on your body, not like the odd Jaw one can often find around here.

*thud*

OW!

*snatches his jaw off his foot*

*squeak* *squeak* *SNAP* *squeak* *CRUNCH*

Dammit, I think I broke my foot.

quote:
Originally posted by perigee:
Don't take this too seriously, but I may have just found my ideal girl, and it's all thanks to the members of the PP bulletin board. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] I was doing a web search for hagi-yaki pottery [from another thread] and happened upon a website with a banner ad for Japanese/American penpals.

I never bother with such things, but on impulse I decided to take a look and browsed through the ladies' profiles. There was one that really caughtr my attention. She sounded perfectly compatible - just my age and everything. Since it didn't cost anything, I decided to register and submit my profile. As soon as I received a password, I sent in a request to contact Miko and waited for her reply. Before that happened though, I got a request from her asking to contact me. That's as far as it's gone up till now, but I thought you might find it amusing. Now where was that discussion about learning Japanese? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]
[b]her photo
[img]http://www.thunderbirdnest.com/~centennial/miko.jpg[/img] [/b]

Score!

If I have to pick a game girl, there isn’t anyone who could beat Motoko Kusanagi. I know, you are thinking anime right? Well, don’t forget, there was a game. Picked it up recently at a Chuuko Shoppu (Second Hand Shop). Good game play once you get used to the controls. Wish they’d make a new one.

I love strong, independent, intelligent women. Though I wish she weren’t dressed like a whore in the new TV series.

Made in DNA

dude, this is a bishoujo forum…why are you posting real-life photos here? :stuck_out_tongue:

oh, I am speaking on behalf of olf, that’s all…I do have a real life too myself :stuck_out_tongue:

quote:
dude, this is a bishoujo forum...why are you posting real-life photos here? :P

oh, I am speaking on behalf of olf, that's all....I do have a real life too myself :P

No you don't. It's all just a bishoujo illusion.

=)

[This message has been edited by Made in DNA (edited 04-23-2003).]

Ok, if we are talking b-games, I would probably say Yayoi from EBE is the one for me. I don’t really have qualifications other than they can’t come within 40lbs of my weight… I’m pretty open I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t come within 40lbs of your weight? Okay, very tempted to ask the obvious question but that’s alright…

Now if we’re talking game girls, then the one for me would be…er…um…

Nope, still can’t decide. Plus my brain is sorta mushy right now from being overworked. Hmm, best I can do is mention that one of the girls from Horny Bunny actually managed to combine my favorite character stereotype with one of my sexual peculiarity interests, but even she’s not perfect since I just know parts of her personality would drive me nuts. But I’ll just let you wonder which one I’m refering too…

My friend was going through a crisis, so we were talking and talking, and we somehow came around to the topic of subjective beauty. He believes that we all have to lie at some point in our lives, and we lie because we believe that sometimes it can alleviate the tension or crisis. He proposes a hypothetical scenario in which a pregnant mother, out of insecurity and labor anxieties, may ask a husband ‘do I look ugly? Admit it, I look really ugly right now.’ to which a husband will answer ‘No, you look beautiful honey.’ My friend insists that is indisputably a lie, because when women are pregnant they just look like big fat pigs. I giggled and laughed a lot when I heard that, and can I speak on the behalf
of all people in love, that it doesn’t matter what other people’s opinion is of your loved one, because he will always look beutiful to you. (Grammar nazis, back off, ‘he’ is an inclusive, genderless pronoun.) My girl always looks beautiful to me, whether she’s sleeping, in the shower, when she just gets out of the shower, when she’s cooking, when she’s tugging my arms while watching a movie, whenever and wherever.