When do you draw the line?

I like yaoi. I’m gay, but can tolerate straight sex scenes, so it always puzzles me why so many straights are so intolerant of seeing gay sex.
If straight people had to deal with the crap gays put up with I wonder how they’d cope.
Imagine a world where the vast majority of sex scenes in books, movies , and yes, anime themed games, were all gay men.
Just something to think about.

basically, I avoid scat and piss stuff. Just too disgusting. Also guro is a big no no.

I don’t like loli, but I don’t mind if they look like young teenagers/teens.

Damn. Does no one like the really violent stuff but me? :stuck_out_tongue:

wow I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

That was something I didn’t even need to read a description of :slight_smile:

Huh? You really posted something like that?

Why?

Naaah, too many details to be true :wink: . It isn’t difficult, you do not even need your little girl is dead for that :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I don’t like gross stuff:

scat, piss, stuff like that. I can deal with rape, but I don’t always want a whole game…
Since I’m a loli fan I have no problem with that at all, but I wouldn’t like loli rape and
although I’ve never played one I probably wouldn’t like toddlercon since I think that’s
a little extreme.

I also dislike crazy tentacles and guy/guy stuff creeps me out, but otherwise I’m really
a “to each his/her own” kind of person, I won’t ever flame someone for what they like
so long as they respect what I like…

oh and:

Here is your dark calling.

Sith Lord
Magnificent! Of all those who have come to me, you are the most worthy. Under my tutelage, you may become a Sith lord - even the one true Dark Lord of the Sith. Only you recognize that morality is for fools and weaklings. You were born to bend the galaxy to your will. You may even restore the Sith Empire to its rightful glory. As you learn from the dark side and become its master, be mindful of one thing: If you fail, the dark side will devour you alive

Dont worry I’m with you!
As long as we arent talking about “screwingthegirlsintestinesthataredraggedoutofherbody” type of stuff… But as long as we stay at GORE’s level ( :smiley: ) than okay.

…Yesterday I had a dream that I was a tentacled, stalking, insane, doomsday-beast howling for blood. The night before I got worked up by your Mindead Blood review. Its your fault. :smiley:

Ohh by the way Narg, if you havent seen the hentai called Crimson Climax I would urge you to do so I think you’ll like it.

Brutality…? Savagery…? Intestines gush out…? Body’s mutilated…?
And the protagonist does nothing but scew around…?
Stuffs such as these are works of art…! Even if mine other disagrees with me… These are pleasing to mine eyes and their wails are music to mine ears… I’m sure that there are others who [size=150]Loves…![/size] this too… ne…? :twisted:

For a little comedy… Try the one with this chant…
[size=150]“Lyrical Tokarev, Kill Them All…!”[/size]
[size=200][/size]

Dismemberment or mutilation shown in a sexual manner is digusting…let alone when it’s not in that manner. I also don’t care for scat/urine or tentacles, but I can tolerate it to a certain extent. Everything else pretty much has a green light.

Too grisly for words. Keeping it, though, for those RL pr0n-DLing n00bs who think they’ve seen it all.
Anyways, i declare absolute dislike for:
Scat
Rape (where the antagonist really messes her up, ala Heartwork-style - NO way. The ones where she starts to like it eventually and they guy has ‘redemptive’ capability - might consider.)
Guro (absolutely no in H-scenes)
“Golden Showers” (biological waste matter) yuckzor :S
Excessively Loli
Crap Storylines (absolute waste of time; even if it’s a mere sexromp i expect it to have some really good stories in it)

And, ABSOLUTELY NO
Ah My Goddess - based H-material. <<<ABSOLUTELY WILL BE DELETED and NUKED by ALL means possible!! [color=#FFFFFF]Damn doujins![/color]
(I don’t mind stuff like Megami Taisen or Ore-No Megami, but if it features the actual characters themselves, there’s NUCLEAR HELL to pay.)

no scat thats pretty much it other than that anything goes.