Which game to license? (UPDATED POLL)

Errrr, the point is that Baby Princess is an actual (future) game!!!

…by the people who released Sister Princess.

Otherwise, “we” all know Rune released Fifth: Twins a long time ago.

Heh… now we can tell who are the TRUE SisPri fans, and who are just posers. :wink:

I’ve been closely following BabyPri for awhile now… but I’m not too impressed. The fan community Sister Princess Maker actually gets me more excited (and it even has twin-cest).

Will wait and see. :expressionless: What really bothers me, is that Sakurako Kimino and Naoto Tenhiro are not involved. Also… aren’t they supposed to stop at 12 sisters (unless a pair is twincest; which counts as one)?

Oh, I think Unicorn knows I have some liking for SisPri. :oops:

Sorry, I didn’t mean to imply they were the most popular, I merely meant that they do make them, I’m sure there are more out there than just The Maid’s Story, and at least some of them are fairly well known.

Sister Princess Maker? Would that mean that a fairy shows up and drops TWELVE little magical girls on you to raise?

… You’ve just given me a terrible, horrible, delightful idea.

… Although this is NOT going in the pile of projects I intend to make.

Game title, ‘Dearest Daddy’. Box cover, hapless hentai male drowning in a sea of lolis.

Backstory - You were just an ordinary down-on-your-luck college student who decided to make a little extra money by donating sperm to a fertility clinic. You never expected to get your deposit back

Can’t you think something what don’t involves incest?! :roll:

Actually, if i remember well, there’s a ZYX game what is a somewhat sequel to SAGARA FAMILY, where the protagonist suddenly gets visited by his would-be daughters from the future.

We don’ get it… :expressionless:
What is so wrong…with incest…? :shock: :?:

Hey, I’m not necessarily thinking of a game that has any sex in it, you might just be raising a collection of adorable girls and playing dressup with them… and it’s easy enough for the plot to later turn out ‘Oops, we misread the name on the forms, she/they aren’t yours after all!’

LOL! I just got it. :oops: Sister Princess + Princess Maker = Sister Princess Maker… heh…

SisPri was never about incest. In fact, the unnamed brother would ALWAYS draw the line on sexual contact, which for the eldest two siblings, even made him more perfect in their eyes (Sakuya would be amazed/annoyed he could withstand her charms; Chikage would admire his overwhelming purity). Again… I’m kinda skeptical of this new BabyPri thing: but I’ll wait until its out before passing judgment.

To be honest, I would have preferred they brought back the original sisters, then add a huge twist that would shake the entire thing apart. Say… the brother getting a girlfriend - or like papillon’s idea: perhaps the sisters learning the person they’ve been worshiping as their brother, really isn’t their brother, and their REAL brother is showing up.

Indeed. It always was about sibling love, a pure, honest, innocent love (save perhaps for Sakuya, but this is both her blessing and her curse).

In the context of the game, this cannot really happen since they (some of them at least) have childhood memories about when they were living with their brother. As for “not being brother by blood”, this can happen for each of the girls, depending on the ending you get, but it doesn’t matter much (save for Sakuya), because the person they consider as their brother is the brother in their heart. Most of the girls don’t worship their brother for no reason: they have with him fond memories, and came to love him so much as they lived with him.
And, in the end, that’s all what counts.

You’re forgetting Chikage. In fact I dare say she’s just as “hot to trot” as Sakuya - if not more so. However she isn’t as direct in open public as Sakuya is… Chikage prefers to wait until he’s asleep or in a trance. :stuck_out_tongue: That and Chikage claims she’s been waiting lifetimes to be with him… so I suppose she figures she can wait out another.

Of course. It would take some creative scenario writing to make a thing possible without destroying the established setting… I’m just throwing them out as an examples. I’d have to seriously sit down and think something through for a really serious proposal. Going with what’s considered canon in the SisPri 2 “harem” ending: all the siblings share the same father, but have different mothers.

Of course we could just have the brother elope with Jiiya (classic “the maid did it” stuff). You know she wants to get in his pants too: the only non-sister to have a personal nickname for him after all - Niiya-sama. :wink:

I’m not too sure about how Chikage exactly sees her brother. Of course, it seems from her route that they used to be lovers in past lives, but… sometimes it feels as if she’s more interested in him as a guinea pig. ^^;;;;;;;
Love? Sure. Romantic love? Less sure.

You mean the father was the Sentigra 1 protagonist? 12 sisters! 12 mothers! That matches!!! :wink:

He doesn’t have to elope. Most of the girls (all, save Sakuya, really – though Aria may cry over the fact scary jiiya is now her sister-in-law) wouldn’t mind whom their brother marries, as long as he spends as much time with them as he always did. It’s one of the younger sisters’ commandments to not be jealous of their brother’s object of affection, if that makes him happy. :smiley:

In the G’s Magazine stories and novella (which don’t contradict the games for the most part), Chikage’s experiments are to find out how she can “lure” the brother into her arms, without actually using her magic. She tried employing magic once before, but her own conscious refrained her: it would be love, but hollow and impure. It also extends her “freaky” moe persona - she enjoys watching and recording/collecting things on a morbid scale (compared to Yotsuba’s more “genki” way of doing it).

Also on a side note: don’t you think Haruka’s poh! poh! mode tends to imply she ain’t thinking pure thoughts? It’s always the quiet ones. Although in Haruka’s case, impure probably means showing an exposed shoulder. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL! Maybe G’s Magazine should just make a prequel to SisPri instead. 8)

They can call it Papa Princess… the Engrish tag line would be, “Who’s your daddy? And loving you so much!” :lol:

Oh, the official materials (G’s stories, novella, drama CDs) agree about how she views her brother and her feelings for him. I was more wondering how it is in truth, with her romantic interest probably tainted with a experimenting interest. In my heart, I always felt she was more dangerous and possessive than even Sakuya, because of her acting ways.
Of course, it may be due to her song, ???, that I always associated with her since I first heard it (was it already seven years ago? My dear little princesses would be so grown-up now!) and that always evoked in me, whenever I listened to it, a very powerful imagery: a moonlit forest, surrounding a lake covered with light mist, purple butterflies bringing you to a glade, and there, yourself, trapped in chains made of brambles, encased in vertical position in a cristal coffin; and around you, dancing at the melody, Chikage, enjoying that you’re hers and hers alone, for eternity, for ever and always.

Aye. I agree that Chikage is by far the most dangerous of the sisters if she ever decides to “take” the brother away. She’s always had the power to do it, but her love for him refrains it from happening. Oddly enough, I consider Aria a “dangerous” sister as well. Sure she’s innocent right now as child… but she also seems “touched” by the occult. I love how her stories always leave you wondering if Aria has a vivid imagination and is merely daydreaming the things she sees, or if she’s in harmony with the “hidden world” of the setting, moving in and out between the realities easier than Chikage.

Of course Jiiya can keep her in line. :wink:

I didn’t notice when it was first posted, but…

When I put together these comments, my opinion is: about Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no and Sekai de Ichiban Dame na Koi, thanks, but no thanks since I hate losers and weaklings. It’s the kind of characters that otakus love (just look at the success of Love Hina) but that I really hate. Not just dislike, I hate this kind of pitiful, weakling losers, but, alas, today’s “heroes” are a lot like that. The way I perceive it, the era of the 80ies when heroes were manly and women were feminine is past; how many Harlock, Cobra, City Hunter, Char Aznable, Kenshiro, etc. do we have now (that are really popular)? Nowadays, most main guys are weaklings who succeed because they “try hard” and are “nice”, with strong women taking the traditional manly role (e.g. Clare from Claymore).
“Nice guy” syndrome. >_<

So, blah, I stand by my statement of Bullet Butlers. “Epic historical struggle between light and dark”? Swatty-sama! For sure, I prefer that to a “nice guy” story!

You prefer a manly heros like Kaoru in Yin Yang ?
Hum… :smiley:

Lol, what you say is true… we don’t have so many manly guys and feminine girls nowadays…
I don’t care about the guys (even the indecisive ones really get on my nerves sometimes), but I want feminine girls ! And by “feminine” I mean maleable of course (god bless Aeka (YMK)). :smiley:

… GOR sense tingling!

So? Then HURRY UP Peapri, get Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashii no before someone releases a Playstation version :wink: !
You know, Otaku type customers VASTLY outnumber their Olf type counterparts, have you noticed the sales figures?

It’s a damn shame too. A damn shame.