Which games would you recommend?

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
I wonder why they don't make an Evangelion H-game, then.

My guess would be it was a temporary adventure for them, to release mature titles based on their TV licenses since nobody else has done that before. Also it's possible there may have been a industrial backlash causing them to back out from producing any more of such works.

Yes, nude statues of Ayanami do exist. But errr… ugo3, maybe Gainax did, but that doesn’t mean Clamp should do the same. You talk like all companies SHOULD make H version from their anime because YOU want to.

Relax, the drugs will wore out soon.

[This message has been edited by Giovanni (edited 02-24-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Giovanni:
You talk like all companies SHOULD make H version from their anime because YOU want to.

And when exactly did he say that? For that matter...when did anyone say that?

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 02-24-2005).]

ugo03. look above my last post

quote:
Originally posted by Ug03:
My guess would be it was a temporary adventure for them, to release mature titles based on their TV licenses since nobody else has done that before. Also it's possible there may have been a industrial backlash causing them to back out from producing any more of such works.
If anything its likely the latter, though if they really thought they could make enough money, that could change minds. People tend to look the other way when they see piles of money.