Wich upcoming eroge are you waiting the most?

There are 6 games “in development” for now and wich should be released this year.
I don’t know wich one will be released first, but we could see which one is the most waited in this list.
Everyone is now focused on the choice for the 2009 releases, but before that we will have the chance to buy the 2008 releases :wink:

Personaly, I’m really waiting for Princess Waltz and Family Project. but since Princess Waltz is more original, I vote for this game.
But I will still buy Amorous Professor Cherry and Cosplay Fetish Academy (not LWR and CGA which are… too hardcore for me).

Picked Raidy cause that’s the title I’m looking forward to the most. (RPG fan here) Princess Waltz has me very interested in it, and I’ll probably get it when it comes out.

I’d like to see Raidy sooner rather than later, so I voted for it.

I’ve picked Princess Waltz, but the only title that I don’t like is Amorous Professor Cherry.

I voted for The Family Project, since it sounds like the kind of heartwarming game I enjoy most. I’m also looking forward to Princess Waltz. :smiley:

I’ve voted for raidy because i find gameplay more important

Family Project. With Princess Waltz in close second. I find story more important.

Princess Waltz is first, with Amorous Professor Cherry and The Family Project as close seconds. :mrgreen:

[size=150]Raidy[/size] is 1st
Princess waltz is 2nd
There isn’t a 3rd or 4th
Cosplay Fetish Academy places 5th
And… Well, you get the last one… :smiley:

[size=200]…[/size]

As of now only Cherry is the one I’m waiting for the most. I just have to wait for the year to drag on to see if their will be any I may get. And I was the 1st to vote for it. :smiley:

Family Project. (I presume you mean “most wanted”; “most waited” would be whichever game comes out last :slight_smile:

Princess Waltz. I love the looooong fights, and the music (especially the kickass Track 20 (giving away the title would be a spoiler)) is great. Nice plots twists, and its really not over till its REALLY over. :mrgreen:

Family Project is a great game, but the older graphics bother me a bit… just a selfish pointless whine - buts its mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

However I’m getting them both anyways - even though I own the Japanese versions - because they’re that good. :slight_smile:

Of course, besides Raidy I also am really looking forward to Family Project and Princess Waltz. Both of those games have me very interested as well.

I voted for Family Project, but i want all other too :mrgreen:

Family Project is my number one, though I’m interested in the gameplay aspects of Raidy and Princess Waltz. To be honest, I’m pretty excited about the line-up right now. Anticipating three out of six titles ain’t half bad. :slight_smile:

I’m a fan of Zyx so I’ll go for Cherry. But Family Project is a close second. Cosplay Fetish Academy is a third while the rest, i’m not too enthusiastic about. But I’ll probably get them anyway once I scrounge up the cash.

I am and have been waiting for Family Project.

Same here. FAMILY PROJECT is definitely a must . :slight_smile:

I have not voted because I cannot decide between Cosplay Academy and Family Project. The only title in the poll that I’m not really all that interested in is CGA.

Out of those ones, I’m looking forward to Lightning Warrior Raidy the most. Princess Waltz and Family Project are close seconds. I may end up getting all of them though. :stuck_out_tongue: