Wich upcoming eroge are you waiting the most?

I think the only one I won’t get eventually is Catgirl Alliance.

No love for Cosplay Fetish Academy? damn you people! who doesn’t want cosplay+sex!?
…but it still didn’t get my vote :mrgreen:

It seems that it wont be the deepest story ever, but Amorous Professor Cherry gets my vote, she is just THAT lovely :oops:

So it seems that Lightning Warrior Raidy will be the next release.
Good for the tentacles lovers :smiley:

Even better news for Yuri lovers. Who needs boys, eh? :wink:

… and speaking of, I just devoured the first volume of the translated Strawberry Panic manga, which is IMO better than the anime. the anime was too fluffy. the manga is funnier. :slight_smile:

gropes all the girls cheerfully

Don’t forget the rape and torture lovers as well.

[This post has not been deleted by request of a moderator]

Necromancy, but whatever.
It was really fun that an extremly christian school has nothing but lesbian students :smiley:

As for me… The CFA-44 Nosferatu. I mean, who would’nt want to use that awesome plane online with ADMMs?

[color=#FFFFFF]Actually, i meant Cosplay Fetish Academy FTW![/color]
Though, i might go for other… [color=#FFFFFF]titles with good ratings[/color] planes, like the F14D.

It also have a girl that looks like Tsugumi (E17). Only that point is more than enough to buy it. :smiley:

(even with the fact this title is older than E17, lol)

I saw Princess Waltz is in the Alpha test phase :slight_smile:

Good news !

I’m totaly addicted to eroge now and I need my fix.
(Raidy has good arts but… i don’t know why, but I’ve the hinch there could be a little possibility that there could (but I’m not sure) be one or maybe two rapes in this game :D)

I too have voted for Family Project, as it is what fits my current interests in eroge.

That is good news, but where is that information?

And I’m confused , the otakuism front page had an update a while before:

But this is not on the foum thread, was Shingo drinking Peter’s secret sake stash when he posted that or did Lamuness forget to update the post? :?

Here : viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4999

Good news indeed then :P, so there hasn’t been a newsletter since March? :?

This, plus the Cherry info should be posted on the upcoming releases post, the public deserves to know! :smiley:

Hmmm…maybe after seeing the results here, PP will bump Family Project up a slot or 2. One can only hope.

You don’t like rescuing girls from being abused? Sure, there’s a down side if you lose a boss fight, but most of those aren’t actually rape either. Just kinky sex that Raidy likes.

If you didn’t mind, or you liked, rescuing girls in Pretty Soldier Wars, you should be okay with Raidy 1. (Can’t comment on 2 and 3, as 2 hasn’t been translated yet, and 3 hasn’t even been licensed yet. ;))

BTW, I voted Princess Waltz. That’s the game I’m most looking forward to. But I expect several of the others will be quite fun.

Well, erogamescape still likes it! Be careful, though; that girl who chants love at the bounds of this world is catching up, and is only behind by 0.02% =P

Not even Raidy 2 huh? That’s a shame. After Family Project I’ll still be waiting for Cosplay Fetish Academy and Raidy 2. They both look at least satisfactory, at best very good. So I’ll be sticking around for them. Not that I ever really leave, I pop in pretty much anytime I use the internet.

now that raidy and cherry are out i would have to say princess waltz