Wich upcoming eroge are you waiting the most?

Speaking of Strawberry Panic, I only saw the anime but it has to be one of the most amazing examples of yuri I have ever seen in my life. I really don’t understand why the Yuri market is so dry, I can’t hardly find anything yuri related out there. It would be nice to see more of it, especially in the way it is done in Strawberry Panic. I never imagined how awesome Yuri works out in the shoujo manga context. To think that a woman actually wrote/drew the manga to begin with. That’s pretty incredible stuff.

Actually, yuri is primarily written by and for women. I have no idea about manga , but games and late-night anime are still perceived to be male-driven markets, so there’s naturally less female-oriented content (let alone something even more niche like yuri).

Very odd, considering yaoi is normally written by and for women as well, isn’t it?

It really is a damned shame, though, because what little yuri eroge I’ve played (the five Sono Hanabira ni Kuchidzuke wo games, liarsoft’s ‘an epic’, syojokyu etc.) has been fantastic. Some of the best H scenes, too.

A lot of it is, but you will find some aimed at men.
You can normally tell by the main character.

if they are more feminine, chances are it’s aimed at girls over guys.
If they are more masculine, chances are it’s aimed at guys over girls.

Thats not 100% of course, but based on my experience with the few Yaoi i’v played.

There are those where the guy is both feminine and Masculine, so i can’t tell who it’s aimed at…like Rinkai Gasshuku ( Feminine on some story paths, masculine on others )

For myself i have just finished Amorous Professor Cherry. A nice game that i liked. Since i like RPG games Raidy II is on my list, also Princess Waltz. But the game i am waiting for is Family Project. So i voted for Family project.

Straight is the best, i don’t mind yuri but yaoi… yuck XP. Just thinking about what seme and uke means makes me want to puke.

princess waltz for me I promissed to buy it when it was announnced