Working for Peach Prin

Does anyone want to work for Peach Prin (my own abbr. for Peach Princess)? I’d like to. Then you could see the games in the original. =)

you can also “see the games in the original” by just purchasing the japanese version of the game :stuck_out_tongue:

ADD:
and you dont get the pressure we get while working :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 07-15-2007, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness ]

I hear Lamuness is a ruthless taskmaster who breaks your freewill and spirit, until nothing is left but a broken carcass to be disposed and/or sold in slavery in a Chinese sweatshop. This is why Peter lives in Japan: so he can avoid US and Canadian lawsuits against worker malpractice that Darth Lamuness enforces on the poor labor. Peach Princess is operated on a policy of Fear and Terror. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 07-16-2007, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

maybe you should have shingo talk about how i harrass him at work almost on a daily basis :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t forget the souls of small children. (That’s why Peter doesn’t like lolis in games, those are actually his imprisoned souls trying to escape.)

/me curls up in the fetal position and cries silently in a corner

Edit: There’s a reason why I have this avatar! Let it be a warning to all aspiring PP employees…

[ 07-16-2007, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Shingo ]

and there’s also a reason why i have my avatar as well :stuck_out_tongue:

DUDE!!! You can’t talk about that!

They’ll sic the tentacle ninja on ya… oh gods you don’t want that…

shudder

Oh, the tentacle ninja work for me. I am, after all, Satan.

So anyway, what are the required skills and/or college degrees recommended to be able to work for a company such as Peach Princess?

Be able to beat Lamuness at mahjong! :stuck_out_tongue:

Being an oppai dreamer afflicted with Loliphobia is absolutely required :stuck_out_tongue: .

What so they don’t hire Loli lovers?

Well they never have games with loli in them. ALL characters are at least 18 years old. Says so on the boxes. :wink:

Normally I’d say they don’t hire fanatics of The Faith, but there’s Cosplay Fetish Academy on the horizon. It’s fraternal - and not the TRUE teachings - but beggars can’t be choosy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Narg can you even legally own Cosplay Fetish Academy uncensored. Since you live in Japan?

Well I don’t permanently reside in Japan. My job only sends me there for extended periods of time. :slight_smile:

Plus it seems the Japanese authorities ignore me. :stuck_out_tongue:

And if the Japanese police happen to actually kick down my door, I’ll just say what all gaijin say when they get in trouble in Japan: "√جǬµ¬Ç¬¢"√∫¬ñ{¬å√™¬ï¬™¬Ç¬©¬Ç√߬Ç√à¬Ç¬¢

:stuck_out_tongue:

and that means?

Same thing you just said. :smiley:

"√جǬµ¬Ç¬¢"√∫¬ñ{¬å√™¬ï¬™¬Ç¬©¬Ç√߬Ç√à¬Ç¬¢ = muzukashii Nippongo wakaranai = I don’t understand difficult Japanese.

(note: use Nippon, not Nihon… more authentic) :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT
Or in Babelfish:

difficult Japanese you do not understand

EDIT #2
Patty from Lucky Star tries it at 0:26 in this cut… but her secret is already known. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOKJpY9MbqY

[ 01-10-2008, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Like…I was being serious, guys. =_=

[quote]
Originally posted by OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol:
[b] Be able to beat Lamuness at mahjong! :wink:

[ 01-10-2008, 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]