X-Change 3 - coming?

If you’ve pre-ordered it, it probably have.
If you’ve not, I’m not sure…

Got my copy too yesterday, time to play…

YAY! Good for you Jan ^^
Håper du liker det :slight_smile:

@Velsper :

As long as you recived a “Payed, ready to ship” e-mail ( mostly from j-list ), then go to the j-list site, klick on contact, select “Items shipping from San Diego” and ask them about it. Dont foget to include your invoice number ( makes things way faster )

I got an response the day after i e-mailed them. I recived the payed, ready to ship mail on the 7. this month. Got the game today. After asking what they took so long, some guy named Jon told me, they got a skyrocking amount to ship and my copy where shiped on the 10. for the delivery it took 9 days ( U.S. → Germany )

I am almost finnished with a walkthrough, all I have to do is include missing CG paths. oh this walkthrough is in Excel so if you want to view it you will either have to have excell or download the excell viewer. and of course you have to request it.

[ 07-19-2006, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

just let me know when your ready for me to check things over ms308680

This is terrible practice. It’s a proprietary format. I’m curious as to why it needed to be in Excel, since it’s designed to make sheets with mathematic formulas, not texts.

it was easier for me to seperate the pages… and still Benoit the reason is there still is a free viewer… if there wasn’t a free viewer then I wouldn’t have put it in excell… for those that want to open a 17 seperate files for an export I will be happy to but I just figured that one file would simplify things. I know … I found something that eveyone can use… PRN format :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 07-19-2006, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Thank you ms308680, do you have a link to that free viewer? :slight_smile:

Sorry for troubling anyone that has been looking on Download.com they must have recently taken it off. it is available here at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c8378bf4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&DisplayLang=en If for whatever reason this doesn’t work … I will be more than happy to send the PRN version… :stuck_out_tongue: … J/K … but if anyone needs a TXT version or a DOC version.

[ 07-19-2006, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Thanks again ms!
I’ll look forward for the walkthrough ^^

Almost finnished… Just wrapping up CG missing scenes. Should be finnished tonight hopefully

YAY!
Could you e-mail it to me as soon as you’re done? Thanks a lot for the hard work! :slight_smile:
As I hate foolin’ around and like guides better it’s going to be great! :slight_smile:

Huh?

Which only works on Windows 2000/XP/2003. What about older Windows OSes? What about Linux? What about MacOS? Or some other operating system?

There’s a reason GameFAQs’ submissions are in plain text. If you want to share files, you should do it in a format that everyone can read.

17 separate files?

you take things too personal Benoit. Can you not see I know how your going to react. I will put a format of the walkthrough in DOC format, one page for those who want it. it will just take me a bit longer, I was saying 17 pages to keep every walkthrough seperate like I have it in Excel, on Seperate Tabs. I should be done with the Excel version in about an hour. I will send you the excel version LordNeon… but are you sure that you want a walkthrough already. you just started playing the game. I will wait until I hear back from you before I send it to you.

Yeah, I’m sure!
I’ve complete 4-5 endings and are coming off nicly in my CG/memory too, but as said earlier: walkthroughs ain’t spoilers to me, just saves me a lot of time and trouble figuring things out. Yeah I know I’m sounding a bit impatient here, but there you go :slight_smile:

OK I am done… .I tested it twice… so I hope those who request it like it… and Benoit like I said I will include a DOC format it will just take me a little longer. It should be in your inbox now LordNeon.

[ 07-19-2006, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Thanks alot ms! I feel like owing you one now :slight_smile:

oh peter didn’t make a pdf verison of the excel file? damn he’s lazy

[ 07-19-2006, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

hu… I made this from scratch