X-Change 3 - coming?

You did a good job ms
I really like how it’s setup and all. Again, good job! :slight_smile:

have fun neon!!!

Oh yeah! I’m enjoying allright :slight_smile:

I just received the shipment status from jlist today, awful as I receveid the game on saturday

?
I’m not taking this personally…

That doesn’t change anything, as DOC is also a proprietary format of the MS Office family.

use RTF then.

oh boy… i give up … I am going to leave it as it is and not make it into anything else… LordNeon didn’t seem to mind downloading the Excel Viewer (which there is a 97 version that works on win95) and is verry happy which works just fine for me. If you want this you are going to have to download the Excel viewer … I am sorry but I am tired of the format problem.

[ 07-20-2006, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

It’s not a big a deal downloading the viewer. So I recommend doing it.

i personally like the setup in the excel format it keeps it easy to read!

i thought doc format can be read in wordpad that came with older windows as well? sure some features would be disabled but for a simple text document shouldn’t it be ok?

ugh i guess i will bug peter to turn it into a pdf or something, and wait for someone (i wont mention the name :stuck_out_tongue: ) to complain that it’s proprietary to the adobe family or something…

I was waiting for you to point that out … at least someone … I was going to put it in PDF format but I didn’t really care for a certain someone to says something about that either… oh well… as I see it I am not going to try to please everyone but I will put it in a DOC format too when I get the time… I will do it without formating so it can be opened in Wordpad… again when I get the time since someone has to complain about every file type I sugest… I perfer PRN myself using a BAT to print it. but that is just me :stuck_out_tongue:

Not my fault.
Really, it’s not hard to select everything and copy it into a text file…

Nope, only the older Word 6 format (used up to Word 95). The format changed with Word 97. It can be read by WinXP’s Wordpad, though.

Heh. PDF is less closed, and there are free viewers available on almost every platform.

I don’t care if it is hard or not… it is if I want to do it or not … that is the idea, and everyone seems to like the format I have it in. so why fix something that isn’t broke?

I agree ms

Really, it’s not hard to select everything and copy it into a text file…

doushin, xc3 and most likely yinyang will be in excel format which is laid out in a table format which will make it easier to read

i guess i will wait and see who would have the free time to make a table out of ascii

whether or not they will be converted to pdf for easier loading…we will see

and just so you know, although not 100% related but the doushin walkthrough peach princess provides to you guys, which is also in excel format, is actually from crowd’s (and altered/translated by yours truly)…which was originally given to us by crowd in (surprise!) excel format as well…so go figure

[ 07-20-2006, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

For the love of crud…

http://download.openoffice.org/index.html

It opens AND saves in Excel, its Platform-independant (Java), and its free from Sun Microsystems.

Now quit beefing with ms308680 :stuck_out_tongue: So where’s this excel file you talk about? :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 07-20-2006, 10:26 PM: Message edited by: DaDaDa ]

the excel file walkthrough is provided to users from peach princess support and is not released openly. please contact them (peach princess support) for it

[ 07-20-2006, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

You can use Rich Text Format and win95 can support RTF files because i used them on there myself when I had it. You can still keep the table format as well fairly easily. Of course PDF may be more user-friendly, but there is if anyone has problems with standard RTF format on any system from win95 and up, its their system that has something wrong with it.

I still don’t see the problem with just running OpenOffice or a similar excel-compliant opensourced program (or Office itself should you be so inclined…)

Why should it always be the content-provider’s responsibility to convenience you?

But then again, while on the OpenSourced topic:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

Fakes a printer, makes acrobat files; compatible with all features upto Acrobat5.0 including password protection and encryption. (Even some weird ones like Blowfish aswell I believe) So its not exactly hard to convert it aswell. Oh well, that’s up to ms.

[ 07-20-2006, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: DaDaDa ]

Just posting to let you know if you want a walkthrough you have to request it from PeaPri. Thank you.